Facebook suspends user for calling for sensible migration policies

Facebook has slapped a user with a 7 day account suspension for a post in which the individual called for European governments to follow “sensible migration policies”.
Facebook Suspends User For Calling For “Sensible Migration Policies”
---------------------------------------------------------
Well Facebook sure is in the news tonight it must be getting bad LOL
At this point, it's just idiots and little snowflakes using facefuck.

People are going back to using email and skype.

Facebook has slapped a user with a 7 day account suspension for a post in which the individual called for European governments to follow “sensible migration policies”.

I bet I hold the record for account terminations on the old AOL boards. I swear to God I was losing 2 a week.

They'd delete me and I'd make a new account in three minutes

Zoikenberg was and always will be for the elites....the 1% ..... he is for banning of all conservative voices .....well.....

he will lose this fight.

I wonder what you base that on?

According to this, there are over 2 billion active Facebook users as of quarter 3 of 2017 (although how many might be the same person with multiple accounts, I have no idea): Facebook users worldwide 2017 | Statista

The same site puts the number of US Facebook users at 240 million: Facebook users by country | Statistic

Plenty of people still seem to use Facebook.

According to this, there are over 2 billion active Facebook users as of quarter 3 of 2017 (although how many might be the same person with multiple accounts, I have no idea): Facebook users worldwide 2017 | Statista

The same site puts the number of US Facebook users at 240 million: Facebook users by country | Statistic

This is what they're ADMITTING to...

Facebook admits to nearly as many fake or clone accounts as the U.S. population

Now what do you think is closer to the TRUTH?

The place is going downhill.

My problem is with Zoikenberg,

He wants a Chinese totalitarian style of censorship on the internet....banning all Christian, conservative voices.I have a big problem with that.

Go back to China Zoikenburg.....MOVE bitch.....out of the way ...ok?

If they are only admitting to half of the actual number of fake/duplicate accounts, that would still leave about 1.5 billion active Facebook accounts. :dunno:

If they are only admitting to half of the actual number of fake/duplicate accounts, that would still leave about 1.5 billion active Facebook accounts. :dunno:
What if it's DOUBLE that instead of HALF, or TRIPLE?

You think facejoke is going to admit to that?

No.

What if it's DOUBLE that instead of HALF, or TRIPLE?

You think facejoke is going to admit to that?

No.

Again, even if they only admit to 1/4 of the actual number, that would still leave a billion active Facebook users.

Even if Facebook is down to 100 million users, why would you assume all of them are idiots and snowflakes?

Its a fad nothing more....10 years from now it will be long forgotten

It might be gone in a decade, but it's been around for 13 years, that seems a bit long to qualify as just a fad.

Remember myspace? Something else will come along and take over it always works that way. eBay was the big thing in the 1990's and now how many people say I bought this off eBay?

Its a fad nothing more....10 years from now it will be long forgotten

It might be gone in a decade, but it's been around for 13 years, that seems a bit long to qualify as just a fad.

Remember myspace? Something else will come along and take over it always works that way. eBay was the big thing in the 1990's and now how many people say I bought this off eBay?

I have bought a number of things from ebay this holiday. ;)

Forum List

Back