Facebook has lost its politically correct mind with the latest phrase it’s banning

Facebook is losing its politically correct mind. It has recently started banning posts that contain the phrase ‘illegal immigrant’ as some sort of hate speech. Ridiculous!

THE BLAZE – According to Blue Lives Matter, Facebook has informed multiple users that posts declaring “Arriaga” to be an “illegal immigrant” or “illegal alien” violate the platform’s community rules for “hate speech.”

In one instance, a user posted a picture with Singh and Arriaga side-by-side. Above and below Singh’s picture were the words “vetted legal immigrant” and “protector” while the words “unvetted illegal immigrant” and “[alleged] murderer” were above and below Arriaga’s.

Facebook removed the image.

“This photo goes against our Community Standards on hate speech,” Facebook told the user.

Facebook has lost its politically correct mind with the latest phrase it’s banning
If you kids didn't post so much hate speech this wouldn't be a thing.
Illegal imigrants is hate speech? Lol, i guess redneck is also.
In and of itself? No. In the way you idiots use it? Hell yes.
So saying the illegal imigrants need to come in our country legally is hate speech?
Don't be stupier than you have to be kid.

Facebook is losing its politically correct mind. It has recently started banning posts that contain the phrase ‘illegal immigrant’ as some sort of hate speech. Ridiculous!

THE BLAZE – According to Blue Lives Matter, Facebook has informed multiple users that posts declaring “Arriaga” to be an “illegal immigrant” or “illegal alien” violate the platform’s community rules for “hate speech.”

In one instance, a user posted a picture with Singh and Arriaga side-by-side. Above and below Singh’s picture were the words “vetted legal immigrant” and “protector” while the words “unvetted illegal immigrant” and “[alleged] murderer” were above and below Arriaga’s.

“This photo goes against our Community Standards on hate speech,” Facebook told the user.

So saying the illegal imigrants need to come in our country legally is hate speech?
Oh so saying some illegals are murdering americans, is hate speech?

Give an example of its misuse.
Seriously? Are you blind?

Here's a few just in case you really don't know.

thumb_heres-an-idea-for-you-to-ignore-the-free-thought-30637016.png
what-is-the-difference-between-an-illegal-immigrant-and-et-28761465.png
imageedit_1841_2409330502.jpg
1jv6kc.jpg

99% of the insults on FB are from Liberals.

View attachment 237920 View attachment 237921 View attachment 237922 View attachment 237924
With the way they are swarming our border those are correct. Nothing hateful about the truth. Like the saying goes, the truth can hurt.

View attachment 237920 View attachment 237921 View attachment 237922 View attachment 237924
Those examples have logical basis. What’s more, they’re humor.
Show an example of illegal immigrant as disparagement.

99% of the insults on FB are from Liberals.
Riiiiiight.

With the way they are swarming our border those are correct. Nothing hateful about the truth. Like the saying goes, the truth can hurt.
Lol, I guess you really are blind.

we should all go to our rooms....

Liberals are leading us down the path of serfdom.

already? i'd say that notion is about 2 decades late

Hit them where it hurts if you find their business practices offensive.

actually the FCC just passed another law.......it's really hard to be an internet hitman or gigolo these days

i'm so screwed....

Whatever happened to MySpace?

musta ran outta space...?

~S~
They attain more space through market success. Like the opportunity I suggested.

Humor can be used to disparage and insult. Or have you forgotten your outrage over the correspondants dinner already?

Humor can be used to disparage and insult. Or have you forgotten your outrage over the correspondants dinner already?
I don’t recall any outrage by me over a correspondents dinner. My only objection to that would be in the one-sided nature of the humor.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS HATE SPEECH!!!

That’s hate speech!

That’s hate speech!
no its not

That’s hate speech!
no its not
Bullshit! Say that around a group of homo activists.

Corporations are now implementing left wing SPEECH CONTROL. Media, Social Media and Tech is now taking over for government in its ability to VIOLATE RIGHTS. As they are a virtual MONOPOLY, their power now exceeds the ability for people to choose, so the argument of "find another alternative" is invalid. There ARE NO ALTERNATIVES. It is time to break up these monopolies, or REGULATE THEM TO NOT HAVE A LEFT WING BIAS.

FREE SPEECH also protects speech we don't like. That is the purpose. FREE SPEECH protects HATE SPEECH wish by definition is an invalid concept. Speech is speech.

Last edited:

You just posted hate speech so stop casting stones hypocrite.

Forum List

Back