Face It Feminists, It's a Mans World

Your first hint should have been when a man with a penis was awarded woman of the year.

Short skirts and stilettos was not demeaning enough, so you had to go out and dress as vaginas in public. Protests by going topless in public has men shouting "more protests!"

Men with penises compete in women's sports now, and to no ones surprise win. As men should.

We get to go into your bathrooms and showers now and you are more than welcome to come into ours, more than enough guys would like to put on a show for you.

We have the recent case of the 14 year old raped by two illegals, 17 and 18 who the government decided should be put in her high school class. It's her word against two illegals. Guess who's going to win that one.

Think you are going to get any help from the left? Look at the way Hollywood women dress and act. Think that boob shown in the movie was plot development? All for men's pleasure.

In fairness, I'd have to say that as an outsider, you are a good choice to objectively opine on what is or isn't a man's world.
Genderphobe.

Your first hint should have been when a man with a penis was awarded woman of the year.

Short skirts and stilettos was not demeaning enough, so you had to go out and dress as vaginas in public. Protests by going topless in public has men shouting "more protests!"

Men with penises compete in women's sports now, and to no ones surprise win. As men should.

We get to go into your bathrooms and showers now and you are more than welcome to come into ours, more than enough guys would like to put on a show for you.

We have the recent case of the 14 year old raped by two illegals, 17 and 18 who the government decided should be put in her high school class. It's her word against two illegals. Guess who's going to win that one.

Think you are going to get any help from the left? Look at the way Hollywood women dress and act. Think that boob shown in the movie was plot development? All for men's pleasure.

In fairness, I'd have to say that as an outsider, you are a good choice to objectively opine on what is or isn't a man's world.
Genderphobe.

Intelligencephobe.

Genderphobe.

Intelligencephobe.
Oh noez! Feminists have declared war, whatz shallz we doze!?
upload_2017-3-28_16-1-30.png

I chopped your quote because I wanted to focus on this. It's ridiculous that these so called "men " get to compete in women's sports. They aren't women in any sense of the word and should be banned. They will ruin women's sports at all levels especially if there is money involved. Didn't quite make the men's college team? Call yourself a woman and go grab up a championship. Easy pickings.

Men and women are different. Period. It doesn't mean we can't appreciate women's athletics but it sure as hell isn't ever going to be as high on the competitive scale as the men are. And letting men that are second rate play in the women's leagues is going to kill off all women from even getting to participate. The only possible exception is gymnastics but even then there's no room for a big girl.

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Fastest recorded tennis serves - Wikipedia

The absolute top woman in the world can't even break into the top 60 of men, and that list has a lot of ties so probably closer to 100 men.

It's not a dig just a fuckin' fact. Once men fill their college teams the women's team will get filled by men identifying as women and if you dare say anything about it you're a homophobe so you girls just suck it up and get off the court.

Thanks lefties!

Genderphobe.

Intelligencephobe.
View attachment 119098
Umm, check out their naked bodies and rank them on a scale of 1-10?

I chopped your quote because I wanted to focus on this. It's ridiculous that these so called "men " get to compete in women's sports. They aren't women in any sense of the word and should be banned. They will ruin women's sports at all levels especially if there is money involved. Didn't quite make the men's college team? Call yourself a woman and go grab up a championship. Easy pickings.

Men and women are different. Period. It doesn't mean we can't appreciate women's athletics but it sure as hell isn't ever going to be as high on the competitive scale as the men are. And letting men that are second rate play in the women's leagues is going to kill off all women from even getting to participate. The only possible exception is gymnastics but even then there's no room for a big girl.

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

The absolute top woman in the world can't even break into the top 60 of men, and that list has a lot of ties so probably closer to 100 men.

It's not a dig just a fuckin' fact. Once men fill their college teams the women's team will get filled by men identifying as women and if you dare say anything about it you're a homophobe so you girls just suck it up and get off the court.

Thanks lefties!
Women made it happen. You don't see any women protesting that 6-4 250lb men get to compete in what was once a womens weight lifting contest do you?

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Thanks lefties!
Women made it happen. You don't see any women protesting that 6-4 250lb men get to compete in what was once a womens weight lifting contest do you?
No and that's the problem. Every time a woman competitor stands up calls bullshit on this they are the ones attacked. It's happening everywhere in all sports.

The only thing I think will actually stop this insanity is the day some college fields an entire team of men in the women's division and there's not a single woman in sight. Maybe we should push for this and get the point across.

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Thanks lefties!
No and that's the problem. Every time a woman competitor stands up calls bullshit on this they are the ones attacked. It's happening everywhere in all sports.

The only thing I think will actually stop this insanity is the day some college fields an entire team of men in the women's division and there's not a single woman in sight. Maybe we should push for this and get the point across.
That is exactly what will happen. The days of women being in sports is over. The worst thing is that women won't even be able to form a sports league of natural women. The very suggestion is homo and transphobic.

Sad, sad, terrible for the girls.

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Thanks lefties!

That is exactly what will happen. The days of women being in sports is over. The worst thing is that women won't even be able to form a sports league of natural women. The very suggestion is homo and transphobic.

Sad, sad, terrible for the girls.
How does title 9, I think it's title 9 that gives women equal sports in college. How does that survive when all of the "women" in those sports are men in drag?

Genderphobe.

Intelligencephobe.
View attachment 119098

Watch their boobies as they craycray out and get arrested.

Genderphobe.

Intelligencephobe.
View attachment 119098

Watch their boobies as they craycray out and get arrested.
Skin to win was the chant in wet t-shirt contests. Not sure why that wouldn't work for feminism.

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Thanks lefties!

I'm not sure women made it happen. My wife despises feminists. But she has to suffer for it. Liberal lunatics made it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Thanks lefties!

I'm not sure women made it happen. My wife despises feminists. But she has to suffer for it. Liberal lunatics made it happen.

Yes, very good point. We need to recognize all normal women didn't cause this just the crazy bull dyke types. And we welcome all normal women who like being a woman, having doors held for them, being treated as, dressing as, acting as a woman and wanting to take a piss in their own private space without some nut job man in there, to our side.

Here is a prime example.

Tennis serve speeds.

Thanks lefties!

Women made it happen. The majority of women vote Demonrat, and those that don't believe in the feminist BS are submissive and let it all happen without a peep of protest.

Forum List

Back