F*** "White Privelege."

I blame the Irish.
The Negros of Europe?

Oh you incited a Commitments clip:

My families Irish coat of arms....
hawkins-coat-of-arms-family-crest.gif

Went to the local mall with my wife after our meal today. While walking through...noticed that the crowd was very, very diverse. In fact...I'd say that white folks were in the minority.

Black Privilege is much more lucrative. You get affirmative action treatment wherever you go and a welfare check every month.

Went to the local mall with my wife after our meal today. While walking through...noticed that the crowd was very, very diverse. In fact...I'd say that white folks were in the minority.

Growing up in Milpitas, California (next to San Jose) whites were definitely the minority then. And going back later in life to remminiss, Asians were the overwhelming majority.

"White alone, percent definition and source info White alone, percent, 2010 (a) 20.5%

Asian alone, percent definition and source info Asian alone, percent, 2010 (a) 62.2%

-2010 census

When I went to Golfland, a minigolf and arcade it was more like 98% Asian.

The candidates pick themselves.
LOL! You dont know much, do you?
As long as you've got the money, anyone can declare and run in a primary. Prove me wrong. Your unsubstantiated declarations don't amount to much in my book.
Now you're qualifying your statement. A sure sign you lost the argument.
In truth parties recruit candidates and different factions offer inducements, sometimes to declare and sometimes to stay out.

Forum List

Back