NYPD admits - 92% of violent crime committed by non-whites

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And i'm sure that figure has been doctored lower. It's probably more like 98%.

NYC: 92% Nonwhite Violent Crime - The New Observer

nov 26 2015 Nonwhites commit 92 percent of all violent crime in New York City, and are responsible for 98 percent of all shootings, 91 percent of all firearm arrests, 88 percent of all drug arrests, 84 percent of all stolen property arrests, and 88 percent of all misdemeanor sexual offenses, the city’s police department has reported.

These figures are contained in the New York City Police Department’s latest “Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City” report, which covers the dates January 1 to December 31, 2014. It can be found on the New York Government website here (PDF).

According to the NYPD report, nonwhites committed 94 percent of all murders, 91 percent of all rapes, 94 percent of all robberies, and 91 percent of felonious assaults. These four categories make up the officially classified definition of “violent crime.”

• Banned
Something else from the article and this is important

The NYPD report has, significantly, and apparently for the first time, made corrections to its racial classification reports. Previously, like the FBI and other enforcement agencies across the US, the NYPD used to class all Hispanic crime in with the “white” figures.

This trick artificially inflated the white crime figures to hide the true proportion of the nonwhite crime plague, but the latest report has stripped the figures down to include a “white non-Hispanic” category.

This is long overdue. Whites have been complaining about this practice for decades.

Last edited:
What a load of shit. Read the fucking report. White and black Hispanic make up the 'Hispanic' label.
Too, the report indicates the colour/race of those arrested, not those convicted.

Still, one would expect the report to be neither read nor understood by teabilly fucksticks.

Last edited:
And i'm sure that figure has been doctored lower. It's probably more like 98%.

NYC: 92% Nonwhite Violent Crime - The New Observer

nov 26 2015 Nonwhites commit 92 percent of all violent crime in New York City, and are responsible for 98 percent of all shootings, 91 percent of all firearm arrests, 88 percent of all drug arrests, 84 percent of all stolen property arrests, and 88 percent of all misdemeanor sexual offenses, the city’s police department has reported.

These figures are contained in the New York City Police Department’s latest “Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City” report, which covers the dates January 1 to December 31, 2014. It can be found on the New York Government website here (PDF).

According to the NYPD report, nonwhites committed 94 percent of all murders, 91 percent of all rapes, 94 percent of all robberies, and 91 percent of felonious assaults. These four categories make up the officially classified definition of “violent crime.”

As usual, it looks like dumb-as-roadkill ShootSpeeders didn't read his own link and he sure as hell doesn't understand it.

BTW, I'm still looking to start a movement to lynch white supremacists, kkk-types, ignorant assholes who actually believe this crap. Then, of course, we would burn their trailers to the ground.

12274477_926929790711211_3891207320981511265_n.jpg

• Banned
What a load of shit. Read the fucking report. White and black Hispanic make up the 'Hispanic' label.
Too, the report indicates the colour/race of those arrested, not those convicted.
Still, one would expect the report to be neither read nor understood by teabilly fucksticks.

HAHAHA. I knew this would drive you libs ballistic. One of your most sacred beliefs is that whites are always the bad guy and non-whites the victim. Facts say just the opposite.

• Banned
[
As usual, it looks like dumb-as-roadkill ShootSpeeders didn't read his own link and he sure as hell doesn't understand it.

BTW, I'm still looking to start a movement to lynch white supremacists, kkk-types, ignorant assholes who actually believe this crap. Then, of course, we would burn their trailers to the ground.

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead stooped to calls for violence against your superiors. Thanks for admitting we're right.

Fine you don't like the guy I get it I am not a fan of him either, but don't lie about the NYPD crime stats to make your red herring point.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downlo...planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

Attached is the source of the data. The stats don't lie, only race hustling liberals who don't want to accept the facts

In cases of homicide, rape and robbery Blacks and Hispanics are well over represented.
Murder:
Blacks make up 60% of the suspects and 62% of the arrestees. They probably make up more of the actual murder committed but the majority of unsolved murders happen in the over-whelming black ghetto!

Hispanics make up 30% of suspects and 32% of arrestees

Yet largest racial group in NYC (just under 50%) - non-Hispanic Whites, make up 6% of the suspects and 3% of arrestees.

RAPE
Blacks -50% s, 43% a
Hispanics - 37% s, 46% a
White - 9% s, 6% a

ROBBERY
Blacks - 70% s, 61% a
Hispanics - 23% s, 30% a
White - 4% s, 6% a

Again stats don't lie, only race hustling liberals do!

Raises a question in my mind: are non-whites culturally less-evolved than whites? Most are from or descended from peoples from the 3rd world nations which ARE less culturally-evolved. Do they bring with them that inability to function in a law-abidding society? Or pass on such behaviours to their children?

Raises a question in my mind: are non-whites culturally less-evolved than whites? Most are from or descended from peoples from the 3rd world nations which ARE less culturally-evolved. Do they bring with them that inability to function in a law-abidding society? Or pass on such behaviours to their children?

Higher rates of illegitimacy is the cause of higher rates of crime.

Higher rates of illegitimacy is the cause of higher rates of crime.

Next time you yank something from your anus, clean it first.

Forum List

Back