F**K Me! How many of you Yanks knew this?

There is no Shearson-American Express. It certainly doesn't own the Federal Reserve. The rest of the list is filled with bullshit and misinformation as well.
Hang it up turkey. You're exposed.

The Jews consist of about 3% of US population.

Yet when it comes to banking, finance, lawyers in the legal system, high government positions, owners of media, etc.

Their percentages in these categories are extremely disproportionate to their population.

Actually I think it's less than 3%. And prominence is true in any society that is more or less open, and that includes Muslim societies like the Ottomans.
It's evidence for talent and hard work. Only an anti semite would see it as evidence of conspiracy.
Historically, the jews have been driven out of 109 countries.

They always seem to rise to prominate positions and then try to control the host country.

Then like clockwork, the people rise up and expell them or worse.

I am not anti-semitic, but I believe it will happen again ,when people get feed up with what some call the ZOG in our nation.

What you a ctually mean to say is that they benefit the host country, make money for themselves as well, and the lazy incompetent non-Jews there get jealous of success and try to kill the cow. Then the country goes into decline.
That happened in Spain post 1492. It happened in Germany post 1930.
Aftre the Spanish expulsion the Ottoman Emperor called the Spanish king a fool and invited the Jews in. The Empire flourished after that.
I agree it could easily happen here. Of course they will have to drive out the Asians as well.

What you a ctually mean to say is that they benefit the host country, make money for themselves as well, and the lazy incompetent non-Jews there get jealous of success and try to kill the cow. Then the country goes into decline.
That happened in Spain post 1492. It happened in Germany post 1930.
Aftre the Spanish expulsion the Ottoman Emperor called the Spanish king a fool and invited the Jews in. The Empire flourished after that.

And where is the Ottoman empire now?

Historically, anytime the Jews reach dominance in a host country.

They create choas and the country involved fails.

The the Jews are driven out; and the cycle starts again in another country.

America is the latest host country.

And history has a habit of repeating it's self.

I could say the same of stupid people

We should boot you out before it's too late

The Jews consist of about 3% of US population.

Yet when it comes to banking, finance, lawyers in the legal system, high government positions, owners of media, etc.

Their percentages in these categories are extremely disproportionate to their population.

Bill Gates is Jewish? Rupert Murdoch is Jewish? Warren Buffett is Jewish? The Rockefellers are Jewish? The Gettys? Ross Perot?
Fook me!

As an aside, yes the Jewish people do bat above their weight. It's called being smart and working hard. Could they probably be a bit more lenient in their business dealings on occasion , probably, but then again, so could Murdoch.

Sounds more like jealousy than anything...

If the international currency for oil is not the devalued dollar but in inflated euros, guess who is going to pay more, a lot more, for gasoline, Jillian? Yep, you, me, and every last American citizen.

Yes, but the decline of the dollar will be managed (too many states with a vested interest in the stability of the dollar). There are surely drawbacks (increased energy prices and less ability to borrow funds), but there is also a potential upside (export promotion and lower ability to borrow resulting in balancing the budget).

this is crazy....if oil doubles in price again, we have another collapse....like this last one, where gas was $4 bucks a gallon...

no one had money to buy anything...that began our pulling back, our recession...then of course, we found out our banking system was a fraud as well....

my whole life, until pres bush, the policy of the usa was a strong greenback...keeping the dollar strong.

super inflation's coming

THE BOARD OF GOVERNORS
OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK

Here are the people that control the government of America:

1) Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.

2) Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.

3) Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.

4) Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.

5) Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.

This is silly.

Forum List

Back