F-ed Again: Biden’s DOD Allowed Unsecured Server To Spill Sensitive Military Emails for 2 Weeks

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
This sort of crap starts at the top and trickles down, like diarrhea. This sort of offense requires court marshals and prison. It’s like our most important leaders in government and the military today are a bunch of f-ing muppets.

But a misconfiguration left the server without a password, allowing anyone on the internet access to the sensitive mailbox data inside using only a web browser, just by knowing its IP address.

We should go back to the day when secret messages were tattooed on a bald head and then everybody had to wait for the hair to regrow before the person was sent to deliver their message. I am guessing there was a lot less spam using that system.

This sort of crap starts at the top and trickles down, like diarrhea. This sort of offense requires court marshals and prison. It’s like our most important leaders in government and the military today are a bunch of f-ing muppets.

What secrets were revealed?

We should go back to the day when secret messages were tattooed on a bald head and then everybody had to wait for the hair to regrow before the person was sent to deliver their message. I am guessing there was a lot less spam using that system.
They tattooed it on their ass.

Whenever there is a thread that exposes what an idiot Chicom Joe is you can bet Moonglow will show up to spam it with his inane dumbassery.

They tattooed it on their ass.
But a misconfiguration left the server without a password, allowing anyone on the internet access to the sensitive mailbox data inside using only a web browser, just by knowing its IP address.

Yeah, Biden is an IT guy the does programing... :auiqs.jpg:

I know that Trump doesn't know how to use a computer.

The location of a sugar bear drop.
Nailed it!

Gee, who is in charge of Biden's DOD?

shockedface.jpg

Forum List

Back