Eye-Witnesses Testify the Las Vegas Shooting Was Done by Multiple Shooters

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Right, eye-witness is unreliable. Which is why people are sent to death row based on eye witnesses.

Just another part of the gun-grab agenda. Think of it: if any AR can be made into a bump-fire weapon, then better just outlaw all ARs. It's the semi-auto high capacities they are after.

Vietnam Veteran witness who knows what an M-240 sounds like:

they're trying to. that and pretty much all semi-automatic weapons now.

It's evident that there was more than one shooter, and that full-auto weapons were fired.

ARs with bumps stocks would have jammed and melted down at the rates of fire necessary to kill that many people, at that range, in that span of time.

It's evident that there was more than one shooter, and that full-auto weapons were fired.

ARs with bumps stocks would have jammed and melted down at the rates of fire necessary to kill that many people, at that range, in that span of time.

That only proves there were multiple rifles.
I dont think we'll ever hear the real story behind this shooting and the silence from the feds tells me it was likely a false flag.

I dont think we'll ever hear the real story behind this shooting and the silence from the feds tells me it was likely a false flag.
Yup. The most heavily surveiled city in the US, and the feds have released about zero for footage.

Yup. The most heavily surveiled city in the US, and the feds have released about zero for footage.

It's right up there with the no footage of the Pentagon when it got hit by a "plane".

I'd wager that the weapons used weren't even .223/5.56...Not at that range.

Right, eye-witness is unreliable. Which is why people are sent to death row based on eye witnesses.

Just another part of the gun-grab agenda. Think of it: if any AR can be made into a bump-fire weapon, then better just outlaw all ARs. It's the semi-auto high capacities they are after.

Vietnam Veteran witness who knows what an M-240 sounds like:

Maybe the other 5 shooters were Saudi Arabian

Forum List

Back