Eye Candy 5 (Hopefully new interest!)

I'm just debating on whether I wanna spend 20 bucks on one..or just admire them from pinterest for free, lol. I think I want to just admire them and save my money. Can't eat crystals. Well, ya could but you'd prolly regret it. :lol:
LOL...thanks to you, I am now a Pinterest addict...
1237389l5e9y2e4mo_zpsy4dyj1et.gif
:D

I love pinterest. I join other places just so I can steal their pics. I got to twitter to steal those pics. I steal pics from here. I bring pinterest pics here in return. I steal from bing, google, other message boards I never post in but have picture threads. I am a thief..all for Pinterest. :lol:

Do you have a pinterest account and some collections? PM me your name so I can follow you. You can follow me and steal my pics...so I can steal them back from you. One big stealfest!

I love pinterest. I join other places just so I can steal their pics. I got to twitter to steal those pics. I steal pics from here. I bring pinterest pics here in return. I steal from bing, google, other message boards I never post in but have picture threads. I am a thief..all for Pinterest. :lol:
Damn you...you have totally rubbed off on me! I do the same!...:lol:

Do you have a pinterest account and some collections? PM me your name so I can follow you. You can follow me and steal my pics...so I can steal them back from you. One big stealfest!
Yeah, but I don't have anything pinned for myself yet...I haven't even set up a board yet...but you can follow me anyway...check your pm in a sec...

Forum List

Back