Extortion & the separation of power

EXTORTION, the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Considering the flip flops Trump has made which Shut the Government Down, his efforts to force Democrats to give him Billions of Dollars to fulfill a campaign promise, it seems this machination is a high crime. A high crime which impacts nearly a million federal employees and repudiates the Constitution's genius, the Separation of Power.

Leaders seeks compromise, criminals make threats.
You have completely lost it.

EXTORTION, the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats.

Considering the flip flops Trump has made which Shut the Government Down, his efforts to force Democrats to give him Billions of Dollars to fulfill a campaign promise, it seems this machination is a high crime. A high crime which impacts nearly a million federal employees and repudiates the Constitution's genius, the Separation of Power.

And the "leaders" in the Democratic Party are seeking what compromise?

The CR and time to negotiate, of course. Trump's despotic inclinations, "my way or the highway" is unacceptable in our form of governance.

How much time would they like...2 weeks, 2 years or 20 years?

If you paid attention, you would know the CR would have allowed until Feb for both sides to come to agreement. Trump is scared shitless - though he is still filled with bullshit He knows the art of the deal is compromise, and as an autocrat he cannot stand to not get his way.

Sure, too bad Democrats don't know that art.

The CR and time to negotiate, of course. Trump's despotic inclinations, "my way or the highway" is unacceptable in our form of governance.
You OBVIOUSLY don't understand our government.

What's Trump offering the Dems for bailing him out on his promise? The only thing I've seen him offer Dems is the opportunity to not be saddled politically with a shutdown of Trump's own making. IOW, extortion.

Then, obviously, you haven't been paying attention.

Enlighten us, professor.

What's Trump offering the Dems for bailing him out on his promise? The only thing I've seen him offer Dems is the opportunity to not be saddled politically with a shutdown of Trump's own making. IOW, extortion.

Enlighten us, professor.

Sorry, do your own homework.

Enlighten us, professor.

No. It's your assertion that there is something I'm missing. Tell us what that is.

Enlighten us, professor.

No. It's your assertion that there is something I'm missing. Tell us what that is.

Well, no matter how many times it's explained, you'll still be missing it.

The great deal maker is nothing but a bully

Enlighten us, professor.

I knew you had nothing, loser.

you drove car into the ditch so s

Repeat after me...….. compromise...….

Enlighten us, professor.

He offered them the dreamers. They refused. As per usual the left only cares about "stopping Trump"

Enlighten us, professor.

He offered them the dreamers. They refused. As per usual the left only cares about "stopping Trump"
Since Trump refused to sign the clean CR?
He has not.
Link?

He has not.
Link?
We are here because they initially refused to budge. It is what it is. Admit it or not I don't really care

He has not.
Link?

Hmmm...so now we get back to doing your own homework...dumbass.
Democrats would be crazy to reject Trump's DACA deal

The great deal maker is nothing but a bully
Gramps Trump is moving closer
25th Amendment. The 25th Amendment, proposed by Congress and ratified by the states in the aftermath of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, provides the procedures for replacing the president or vice president in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation.
25th Amendment | Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxxv

He has not.
Link?
We are here because they initially refused to budge. It is what it is. Admit it or not I don't really care
The House passed an entirely different plan, dope.
So Trump has offered nothing to the Dems in the latest round. We knew that. Apparently you didn't.

He has not.
Link?

That's from January of 18, dope.

Obviously I'm talking about right now. The deal in you link is not what the House just passed.

I don't agree with Trump's stance but threatening to exercise his constitutional right to veto a bill is far from extortion.

Congress should have submitted a clean CR, let Trump veto it, then overrided it and went home.

He has not.
Link?

That's from January of 18, dope.

Obviously I'm talking about right now. The deal in you link is not what the House just passed.

Yup, I'm not seeing a link embedded in your gibberish.

Forum List

Back