expulsion of the Jews

the only countries from which jews have been expelled in the past 1700 years have been Christian and muslim countries. Jews reject both Christianity and islam as religions. Both Christianity and Islam also have a history of having galvanized genocides in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-----many of the peoples they targeted were completely wiped off the "MAP" and their religions rendered NON EXTANT In fact----Judaism survived the filth of both
disgusting bloody creeds-----a fact annoying to lots of Christians and much more annoying to just about all muslims. The most genocidal
Christians have been CATHOLICS-----muslims run a close second.
Islam has not only failed to eradicate Judaism (despite monumental efforts) It has also failed to completely eradicate Zoroastrianism-----
but ALMOST succeeded. and Christianity and Hinduism and Buddhism (not for lack of effort)

Penelope garble>>>
There you go, it has to be Christians, Muslims, Germans, Britain's, everyone has a problem but the Jews, TOO FUNNY

rosie->>> try again Penelope-----Christians and muslims do not
constitute "everyone"---they have just harbored a GENOCIDAL
ambition TO BE ----**EVERYONE** The pope has busied
himself recently trying to DENY the filth of your and his legacy
and offer weak apologies for the blood bath people like him and
you inflicted in the Americas for the GLORY of your depraved
"god" ----all three of them. Of course muslimah sluts are
dancing upon dead bodies just as did the whorish nuns
"nothing more nor less than the depraved "VESTAL VIRGINS"
of ROME
who jerked off as they watched people get eaten by lions.
(some shit never changes) the whore nuns moaned
in orgiastic bliss has thousands of people were burned alive

hey all we need is to read the OT to know who started the killing sprees, and to brag about it.

Penelope has just informed us that all of human history
is written in the OT------a book she never read and which she
insists is a compendium of the myths of many OTHER
people. What do we KNOW from this post----easy----Penelope
is a desperate islamo naziette

Right , never read it, you know I have. Your fighting spirit never died, and also the crusades were over by about 1100 and also sometimes Christians helped Jews and sometimes even Muslism did, and many time it was Christians, RC's against Muslims.

Now what happened or after the crusades is all on your activity as Jews. We then had the Protestants and RC's fighting.

Vestal Virgins tended to the fires in the temples, they begun before 1AD. At least women were allowed in, where as with Jews , the orthodox still don't allow women in to funerals or even to sit next to them on a bus. Talk about a hoot. Don't they know its 2015, somebody best tell them.

You are talking 1% of the Jewish population again as if it was all of them. In many minor Christian sects women are segregated and forced into wearing clothes that hide their shape. Don't they know it is 2015 either ?

Right those Satmar Brooklyn Jews are mainly on welfare, and its known as the baby boom capital of the US, that tiny little group is multiplying very rapidly. I have never, and I mean never ever had the inkling to even go to NY, what is there to see? Nothing.

You are obsessed with Nazi pigs, why not eat some pork and get it over with. Catholics are not Muslim. Man its like grade school with you.

Penelope-----try not to use words you do not know----doing so advertises the fact that you were spawned on a dung heap.
What does my eating pork have to do with the fact that you are
a slob? You know nothing about the satmar of Brooklyn------
Very few are on any form of welfare and unlike you they are not gutter whores. Their high birthrate is related to the stability of their community------their babies survive -----they do not die of fetal alcohol
syndrome or heroin addiction or AIDS------the miserable fates which
befall the spawn of the pigs of your ilk. More stats----their are more
perverted catholic priests raping altar boys in the world than is the TOTAL number of Satmar Chassidim in the world and far more catholic whores in the gutters
Brooklyn is the BEST-----I was fascinated when I first arrived there long ago as a young woman.
The architecture is fascinating and the ethnic neighborhoods
are a delight. -----I visit as often as I can. I like the ethnic grocery
stores and the people

Penelope ---I am STILL waiting for the link to support your assertion that MOST OF THE SATMAR CHASSIDIM in Brooklyn, NY are on
welfare-----I would appreciate the absolute number of satmar chassidim in Brooklyn, NY as well-------so we can determine just
what sort of threat they are to the demographics of the world----Please provide a break down as to the number of muslims in Brooklyn who are on welfare as well

Right those Satmar Brooklyn Jews are mainly on welfare, and its known as the baby boom capital of the US, that tiny little group is multiplying very rapidly. I have never, and I mean never ever had the inkling to even go to NY, what is there to see? Nothing.

You are obsessed with Nazi pigs, why not eat some pork and get it over with. Catholics are not Muslim. Man its like grade school with you.

But 1000 people cant produce that many children every year can they, at most 50 and the same die so they are not really multiplying are they. But more muslims are on welfare in the US but you don't want that to be public knowledge do you

Which Muslim communities are on welfare in the US?

Which ones aren't as they see it at jizya

Penelope----got those links yet-----remember
MOST OF THE SATMARS are on welfare-----AND
The world knows the SATMAR COMMUNITY as the
"BABY BOOM CAPITAL OF THE WORLD" Please also
provide the SIZE of the Brooklyn satmar community---since
they are so SIGNIFICANT an impact on the world

fang got his shit from the well known Nazi scum website---- RENSE

holmes was well known as a fairly recent Nazi turd
You Jews are so annoying. I don't hate Jews but I do find them annoying and i think we all know how Jews are annoying.

But our family would never raise racist kids. We never talk bad about blacks Jews or Muslims in front of them. We are all people.

So it was funny when my 14 year old nephew said jews are annoying. He goes to the best private school in Michigan so 1/3 of the students are Jewish.

So why are Jews annoying? And it's not just the adults. Somehow they teach their kids to be identically annoying

It's not that their cheap because no ones asking to borrow any money. It's not that they are mean because they are not.

Maybe the world would stop disliking Jews if they would stop being annoying. But it seems they pass it on to their kids.

Jews will never discuss what it is that makes them annoying all they'll do is say we are anti semetic.

I'm just anti annoying people.

I think maybe Jews are too clanish. Same reason Muslims suck.

Maybe Jews are anti anyone who isn't Jewish and we sense that

You Jews are so annoying. I don't hate Jews but I do find them annoying and i think we all know how Jews are annoying.

But our family would never raise racist kids. We never talk bad about blacks Jews or Muslims in front of them. We are all people.

So it was funny when my 14 year old nephew said jews are annoying. He goes to the best private school in Michigan so 1/3 of the students are Jewish.

So why are Jews annoying? And it's not just the adults. Somehow they teach their kids to be identically annoying

It's not that their cheap because no ones asking to borrow any money. It's not that they are mean because they are not.

Maybe the world would stop disliking Jews if they would stop being annoying. But it seems they pass it on to their kids.

Jews will never discuss what it is that makes them annoying all they'll do is say we are anti semetic.

you have said nothing. You "sense" something?

you have said nothing. You "sense" something?

Why do you jews think you jews are so annoying? What is it? Are you clannish? I have annoying little jewish friends they are so strong opinionated stubborn arrogant cocky chip on the shoulder. It's funny I see what it is that's annoying but it's hard to put my finger on it. Maybe you jews can tell us why you act so annoying. Are you angry, jealous, do you think everyone is out to get you? Do you purposely try to be annoying or different? We always have to walk on egg shells around you. Can't say merry xmas.

Anyways, I just thought it was funny because kids are so honest and while we have never told my nephew anything negative about jews he picked up on it naturally just by going to school with them.

I ran a music school with a lot of jews. All of them nice people. Honestly the annoyingness of jews didn't come out at that school. I know in the end jews are just people like the rest of us and I love to make fun of them but I seriously want to know what is it that annoys people about jews? And are jews capable of stopping this behavior? Or it is what makes them jews?

Maybe when jews go through bahmitzva they are taught to be annoying. It's like a good black kid goes away to college and comes back a militant muslim who hates whitey because some black panthers got to him and taught him that the white man is the devil. Do jews teach their kids they are better than the rest of us or that we are bad people who are out to get them? Because maybe that's a self fullfilling prophecy

England is not the first country to expel the Jews. Here is a partial list of all the areas from which the Jews have been banished from, sometimes on numerous occasions, over the last thousand years.

Mainz 1012 Lithuania 1495
France 1182 Portugal 1496
Upper Bavaria 1276 Naples 1496
England 1290 Navarre 1498
France 1306 Nuremberg 1498
France 1322 Brandenburg 1510
Saxony 1349 Prussia 1510
Hungary 1360 Genoa 1515
Belgium 1370 Naples 1533
Slovakia 1380 Italy 1540
France 1394 Naples 1541
Austria 1420 Prague 1541
Lyons 1420 Genoa 1550
Cologne 1424 Bavaria 1551
Mainz 1438 Prague 1557
Augsburg 1438 Papal States 1569
Upper Bavaria 1442 Hungary 1582
Netherlands 1444 Hamburg 1649
Brandenburg 1446 Vienna 1669
Mainz 1462 Slovakia 1744
Mainz 1483 Moravia 1744
Warsaw 1483 Bohemia 1744
Spain 1492 Moscow 1891
Italy 1492

Bernard Lazare
In his book, “L’antisémitisme son histoire et ses causes,”published in 1894, noted Jewish author, Bernard Lazare, stated the following with regard to these expulsions of Jews,

“If this hostility, even aversion, had only been shown towards the Jews at one period and in one country, it would be easy to unravel the limited causes of this anger, but this race has been on the contrary an object of hatred to all the peoples among whom it has established itself. It must be therefore, since the enemies of the Jews belonged to the most diverse races, since they lived in countries very distant from each other, since they were ruled by very different laws, governed by opposite principles, since they had neither the same morals, nor the same customs, since they were animated by unlike dispositions which did not permit them to judge of anything in the same way, it must be therefore that the general cause of anti-Semitism has always resided in Israel itself and not in those who have fought against Israel.”

Professor Jesse H. Holmes, writing in, “The American Hebrew,” expressed the following similar sentiments,

“It can hardly be an accident that antagonism directed against the Jews is to be found pretty much everywhere in the world where Jews and non-Jews are associated. And as the Jews are the common element of the situation it would seem probable, on the face of it, that the cause will be found in them, rather than in the widely varying groups which feel this antagonism.”
The Synagogue of Satan 740-1818.

that explains it

How about the expulsion of the muslims then, how many nations have expelled them over the last 1000 years. How many met their ends at the Gates of Vienna when Europe utterly destroyed them and made them into fertiliser ?

Hey leave those non whites alone !!! Just allow Whites the opportunity to Self Segregate. Then y'all may be as annoying as you wish ; be gay and race mix too !!!

Hey leave those non whites alone !!! Just allow Whites the opportunity to Self Segregate. Then y'all may be as annoying as you wish ; be gay and race mix too !!!

I am all for it------what shit hole do the depraved "whites" wish to INFECT?

Forum List

Back