Exposed: The Myth That Psychiatry Has Proven That Homosexual Behavior Is Normal

Not a day goes by when the Bass isn't contemplating homosexuality. Even the gays I know don't talk about their sexuality this much.

Might want to see a minister/doctor about that...it's becoming an unhealthy fixation.

Not a day goes by when the Bass isn't contemplating homosexuality. Even the gays I know don't talk about their sexuality this much.

Does that make Charlie gay?

Maybe he is just curious

I'm not going to bother putting up a link or reading your spiel.

I was once doing a little surfing to find out why gays aren't considered "normal". What I found was very interesting.

First, what is normal? The most simplistic answer is doing what the majority does. No one is "normal" in all ways. For instance, if people knew that you, at one time, maybe still do, munch on fresh nosepick, they would recoil because that is not "normal" behaviour; unless, you were in a group of people that did that, "for that group", that would be the "norm". So how does that apply to gays? And what is "acceptable" normal?

For decades licensed and certified psychiatrists have been using standardized tests, evaluation and methods of assessments to diagnose mental illness, everything from schizophrenia to delusions to paranoia. Tests for emotional distress and depression.

If you have any type of mental illness or mental instability and you take the full battery of these tests, it's nearly impossible to hide said illness, especially from fully qualified and practicing psychiatrists. Now most people don't ever visit a psychiatrist so what they think they know, they learned from TV cop shows.

So what does that have to do with the gays?

Well, for hundreds of years it was "assumed" that gays must have a "mental illness" because they weren't "normal", all the way up until the 1950's. Some enterprising psychiatrists decided to identify the "gay" mental illness once and for all.

A number of gays were given the complete battery of phycological examination along with a number of straights that were used as a "control" group. The tests were given to psychiatrists to evaluate and what they found was they couldn't identify the gays from the straights. As long as you stayed away from "sex", there was no way to identify the gays. They tested completely "normal".

Of course, this went against the common perception of gays. The data and the studies were squashed. Until the late sixties. You can't hide that info forever. Gay groups started targeting the American Psychiatric Association. Put up or shut up. Is the reason gays are targeted a medical reason or a political reason? Those on the right insisted that that APA was bullied into pulling homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses, but they hate the gays so much no amount of evidence will ever convince them gays are "sane". Heck, these are people who believe "Noah's Ark" is a historical event. Why would they believe doctors?

Logic will tell you that if the American Psychiatric Association believed that being gay was a mental illness, they never would have removed it off the list, no matter the pressure. Could you imagine a bunch of schizophrenics removing "delusions" off the list of mental illnesses? Of course not, that would be stupid.

So, if you were going by the criteria of whether or not someone is "normal", then, in the United States, only white people are normal because they are the majority.

So, do gays have a mental illness? Some do. Just like some straights, but for the vast majority, the answer is no. That leaves religion as the reason behind "hate gays". The only reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link Mr Bass

It was full of great information.

And exposes the fraud the APA forced on the American people.

By claiming homosexuality was not a mental illness.

Thanks for the link Mr Bass

It was full of great information.

And exposes the fraud the APA forced on the American people.

By claiming homosexuality was not a mental illness.

Ok, you made me do it. You made me go look at that crap.

NEW "Homosexuality 101: A Primer" provides a brief history of the homosexual movement in the U.S. and its roots in Marxist ideology. This paper describes how homosexuals terrorized the psychiatric community and have created a marketing strategy to vilify their opponents.
Homosexuals Recruit Public School Children;
Homosexual Behavior Fuels AIDS and STD Epidemic;
A Gender Identity Goes Mainstream;
Homosexual Propaganda Campaign Based on Hitler’s “Big Lie” Technique;
Homosexual Sex = Death from HIV Infection;
Traditional Values Coalition Exposes Homosexual Agenda,
The Agenda is NOW available!

Gays, into Hitler, they are Marxists, recruit children, they want to destroy families. Everything I said and worse. I shouldn't have bothered. It's not the gays who are diseased.

Forget the article. All you need to do is look at the thread title to see Bass' ridiculousness. Psychiatrists say being gaying is normal? I think not. By definition it is not 'normal' as it ocurrs (whether you believe it to be genetic, mental illness, whatever) in a mere fraction of the population. You don't help your argument by presenting a false premise.

Last edited:
Forget the article. All you need to do is look at the thread title to see Bass' ridiculousness. Psychiatrists say being gaying is normal? I think not. By definition it is not 'normal' as it ocurrs (whether you believe it to be genetic, mental illness, whatever) in a mere fraction of the population. You don't help your argument by presenting a false premise.

Like I said, being left handed isn't "normal" either, but does mean that people should be denied rights? There was a time that some thought that people with left-handedness had criminal tendencies. Believe it or not, some people still do.

Being anti gay over who they love makes EXACTLY the same sense. There are ZERO mental disorders associated with being gay.

If you are a straight woman, does that automatically make you a "nymphomaniac"? Then why would being gay mean something is "wrong"?

Two men shagging up the anus is not normal, neither is it normal to support and embrace that behavior, it is normal to be reviled by it.

Neither is it normal for men to go to the moon, but it's been done.

Neither is it normal to hit as many homers as Barry Bonds and Babe Ruth did, but it's been done.

Neither is it normal for Roger Federer, Tiger Woods or Jack Nicklaus to do what they do on the tennis court and fairways, but they do it.

IOW, normal isn't a valid argument...

Homosexual bahvior is NOT normal. Anyone selling such swill needs to go to 7-11 and purchas e a clue.

What is biologically normal about homosexuality? Nothing. Simple as that. No argument and/or wordsmithing is going to change that simple fact.

That makes everything that most people don't do 'abnormal'. That would include staying married for life.

Forum List

Back