Experts tell us unsafe sex is bad for our health

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050127/hl_nm/sex_safety_costs_dc

Like that is a news shock.

Dr. Shahul H. Ebrahim and colleagues in Atlanta, Georgia, point out that sexual behavior can lead to a variety of harmful consequences, such as unintended pregnancies and infections. They compiled data from the U.S. Burden of Disease Study for 1996 to estimate mortality and disability attributable to sexual behavior.

I cant believe these people had to compile all that information to learn that irresponsible sex is harmful. There is a reason for that. Its because people are supposed to be responsible with the powers they have been given. With great power comes great responsibility. we should be encouraging people to live up to their duties and not encouraging people to find ways around it.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050127/hl_nm/sex_safety_costs_dc

Like that is a news shock.

I cant believe these people had to compile all that information to learn that irresponsible sex is harmful. There is a reason for that. Its because people are supposed to be responsible with the powers they have been given. With great power comes great responsibility. we should be encouraging people to live up to their duties and not encouraging people to find ways around it.

It amazes me how our scientific community continues to reinvent the wheel. I guess people writing thesis for their degrees are too getting lazy to look for new material.

Dr. Shahul H. Ebrahim and colleagues in Atlanta, Georgia, point out that sexual behavior can lead to a variety of harmful consequences, such as unintended pregnancies and infections.

I'm shocked.

Shattered said:
Dr. Shahul H. Ebrahim and colleagues in Atlanta, Georgia, point out that sexual behavior can lead to a variety of harmful consequences, such as unintended pregnancies and infections.

I'm shocked.

Do you think I could get a Government Grant in order to study whether there are negative effects from hitting yourself in the head with a hammer? I mean, aren't you curious what the "unintended consequences" of that might be?

no1tovote4 said:
Do you think I could get a Government Grant in order to study whether there are negative effects from hitting yourself in the head with a hammer? I mean, aren't you curious what the "unintended consequences" of that might be?

You probably could---they pass em out like candy on Halloween !

no1tovote4 said:
Let me hit you in the head with a hammer. How many times, at a particular force ,would it....... This could be cool!

Joz said:
Let me hit you in the head with a hammer. How many times, at a particular force ,would it....... This could be cool!

who woulda thunk sweet ole Joz would wanna smack someone?? :teeth:

Joz said:

:eek:

I'm running the study. I get to watch others hit themselves then check into what effects, if any, there might be.

Mr. P said:
Oh NO, Dillo!she wants to KILL! :D
As a matter of fact, I'm very good at this. But you only get boobs or legs on the weekend!! During the week it stays covered. :D
BUT, I have known one bartender who did kill a lady (she was crazy) and another who beat a guy half to death (he pressed charges) with a pool cue. Sometimes you guys...........

no1tovote4 said:

You'd get more "study funds" if you wanted to research the "unintended consequences" of pissing off a female. :D:D

Shattered said:
You'd get more "study funds" if you wanted to research the "unintended consequences" of pissing off a female. :D:D
:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I read after a 20 year research project - federally funded, scientists have concluded that ONE out of every TWO people on the planet is 'every-other person'.

:poop:

-=d=- said:
I read after a 20 year research project - federally funded, scientists have concluded that ONE out of every TWO people on the planet is 'every-other person'.

:poop:

LOL! No kidding, man. What's next - a billion-dollar study exposing the pervasive effects of Catholicism on the papacy?

I once heard a feminazi trying to tell me about how men are evil and hate women because most violent crimes are committed against women. I basically told her that was crap and she showed me a study that shows that 50% of all violent crimes are committed against women. I thought that would be the dumbest thing I'd ever hear...

I WAS WROOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!

Hobbit said:
I once heard a feminazi trying to tell me about how men are evil and hate women because most violent crimes are committed against women. I basically told her that was crap and she showed me a study that shows that 50% of all violent crimes are committed against women. I thought that would be the dumbest thing I'd ever hear...

I WAS WROOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!

:rotflmao:

50% :eek:

Wow, that's about half! :scratch:

How could we be so wrong thinking that "most" didn't happen against women when statistically it is clearly half.

Well, here I go.......

Seems I hear alot about every body being against the "White Devil Slave Masters"; it's all there fault. That the worst group is the 'White Christian Heterosexual Male'.
Well, I believe that in Genesis, that's the way it was set up. Adam was to rule. Not with an iron fist, like so many think, but he was to be the leader.

So for you guys who whine, it really is your fault. You have been the dominate force. You are the ones who have held the higher offices. You are the ones who treat women as tho' they are second class citizens. No wonder women got fed up & rebelled. Maybe it's time men look deep inside, find their spiritual self, gather up their balls, and actually lead.

Forum List

Back