Expel All Illegals...

insein said:
Legal immigration is what founded this country and made it great. .

Italians, Irish, Jews, Poles, etc, etc, came over in waves due to circumstances in their countries. Immigration was mostly unregulated and since their were basically no laws against it, OF COURSE THEY CAME HERE LEGALLY. Now, on the other hand, they were persecuted for the same basic reasons as the Mexicans are now, and the same arguements were given then, that are used today against the Mexicans. They are taking away our jobs, they are uncivilized, they dont want to become citizens (dont doubt that many, many never became citizens, but their children BORN here automatically became such), the main exception until 1921 when Congress passed immigration quotas, were the asians. Untill the end of WWll, asian immigration was basically illegal, unless they were used for bascially slave labor.
'
]
insein said:
People came here seeking opportunity and a better way of life. They were willing to endure hardships to get here and go through the process to become a CITIZEN of this country. Americans travel to other countries freely with a passport but they do not become CITIZENS of that country. ITs the same when foreigners come here on vacation or business and are not becoming permanent residents of our country. They use a Passport to gain entry to our country and then return home when they are done with their stay. Your argument that Americans can go anywhere in the world is a ridiculous statement. In fact many countries, Mexico for example, have a strict policy on illegal immigration. If any American crosses the border into Mexico without a passport, see how quickly your ass gets tossed back across the border. They want absolutely nothing to do with you in their country if you do not have paperwork showing that you arent staying long. As for Americans that live in other countries, they obtain duel citizenship or express consent from that government to live there. They do not simply decide, im buying a house here and that is that. Even in Canada, you have to go through levels upon levels of restrictions and paperwork if you are an American citizen but want to live in Canada.

The TRUTH is that ILLEGAL immigrants are a drain on society. They do not pay taxes yet they take advantage of government welfare and medicare programs. They arent US citizens and yet their children can goto school for free just like any other American citizen at the cost of everyone who pays taxes.

If people were to replace them in those jobs, they would be paid on the books and therefore would be paying taxes. They pay into the system and thus are elegiable to reap the benefits of being a part of a society. If these new workers require medical treatment, they will have paid some taxes and rightfully can receive said benefits.

What a freakin hippy concept if i ever did hear one. "There should be no borders man because jesus would want us to all hang around and love each other and smoke some weed. Its all good." Every person in this country is knows that they or a descendent came here through the proper channels to become a citizen of this country. These illegals DO NOT want to be a part of this country. They simply want to work in it and make money off of this country to sen back to their shithole country. They can do that. But do it the right way. There are ways for them to work here legally and do what they do.

You mention legalities involved in Americans travelling and living abroad, well, its pretty simple, if you are an American you can pretty much live anywhere you want in the world, and travel, you have to do some paperwork, yes, but you CAN do it, Mexicans cant, filipinos cant, THEY ARE FREAKING FORCED TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS CORRUPT, GIVES THEM NO OPPORTUNITY SAVE POVERTY, TO LIVE A DECENT LIFE, OR TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THEIR LIVES BETTER.
Freedom isnt the exclusive right to Americans, PEOPLE, ALL PEOPLE should have the opportunity to feed their kids and provide for their famly.

LuvRPgrl said:
Italians, Irish, Jews, Poles, etc, etc, came over in waves due to circumstances in their countries. Immigration was mostly unregulated and since their were basically no laws against it, OF COURSE THEY CAME HERE LEGALLY. Now, on the other hand, they were persecuted for the same basic reasons as the Mexicans are now, and the same arguements were given then, that are used today against the Mexicans. They are taking away our jobs, they are uncivilized, they dont want to become citizens (dont doubt that many, many never became citizens, but their children BORN here automatically became such), the main exception until 1921 when Congress passed immigration quotas, were the asians. Untill the end of WWll, asian immigration was basically illegal, unless they were used for bascially slave labor.

You mention legalities involved in Americans travelling and living abroad, well, its pretty simple, if you are an American you can pretty much live anywhere you want in the world, and travel, you have to do some paperwork, yes, but you CAN do it, Mexicans cant, filipinos cant, THEY ARE FREAKING FORCED TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT IS CORRUPT, GIVES THEM NO OPPORTUNITY SAVE POVERTY, TO LIVE A DECENT LIFE, OR TO EVEN HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE THEIR LIVES BETTER.
Freedom isnt the exclusive right to Americans, PEOPLE, ALL PEOPLE should have the opportunity to feed their kids and provide for their famly.

They have that opportunity. Come here, fill out the paperwork. Become a citizen. Freedom is yours. No one is telling these people to get the hell out of here forever. They are saying, go through the proper channels if you want to be a part of this country. For mexicans its even easier. Goto the border entrances. Declare that you want to become a citizen. The process will start right there. They dont even have to travel far as is proven by the fact that they run across the border anyway as it is.

They are not forced to live in a country thats corrupt. Thats proven by the fact that they can make it here. Now instead of working and living ILLEGALLY, become a citizen, pay your taxes and join our society. The immigrants that came here from Europe went through the same rigors to become citizens and went through the same ridicule. Did they stop and complain to the government? Did they force people to learn italian or irish or russian in order to accomadate them? Did they ask for free handouts and demand healthcare because they got here alive? NO!!! They got here and worked up from nothing while contributing to the society around them.

Freedom isnt exclusive to Americans as is proven by the 700,000 plus people that come to this country each year to become citizens and have access to freedom. If people are stuck in a country with a dictator that wont let them go, thats one thing (Cuba). But for someone to say that people dont have access to freedom is ridiculous.

Just a question...are y'all willing to live with the massive tax raise on us that it would take so that we could do this? Not me.

Anyone seen who is rebuilding New Orleans? One clue, it isn't the Blacks who lived there although they've been offered the opportunity.

OCA said:
Anyone seen who is rebuilding New Orleans? One clue, it isn't the Blacks who lived there although they've been offered the opportunity.

Good to see ya back, OCA. Long time no seeum.

OCA said:
Just a question...are y'all willing to live with the massive tax raise on us that it would take so that we could do this? Not me.

Shouldnt be any tax raise involved. I know what your thinking though. anything the government does, they say they need money for. We have to hold these fuckers accountable though. We cant even cut spending on stuff that isnt even used in our government because they are afraid of offending someone. We need to start electing people with balls.

insein said:
Shouldnt be any tax raise involved. I know what your thinking though. anything the government does, they say they need money for. We have to hold these fuckers accountable though. We cant even cut spending on stuff that isnt even used in our government because they are afraid of offending someone. We need to start electing people with balls.

Insein there will most certainly be money involved out of your and my paychecks, it costs alot of money to hire all these people that will be needed to round up tens of millions of people. It won't ever happen though...mute point.

OCA said:

I don't mind immigrants doing work OCA, I just mind that the government has no idea who they are and that they are a net drain on the system that they do not pay into. If the guest worker program were in place, then we closed off easy border entry then I would be happy. I don't expect people to round them up and make them leave.

Nuc said:
Suppose they can identify, round up and deport all illegals tonight. What happens tomorrow. Not in your idealistic world view. What actually happens?

The logistics of the act preclude a scenario such as the one you pose from actually occurring. There will be a transition plan involving employers. There will be warnings. It's not gonna be overnight. But being alarmist sure is fun, ain't it, Zeke?

rtwngAvngr said:
The logistics of the act preclude a scenario such as the one you pose from actually occurring. There will be a transition plan involving employers. There will be warnings. It's not gonna be overnight. But being alarmist sure is fun, ain't it, Zeke?

I posed the question you were responding to to Wm.Joyce because he seems to think it is feasible. I'm not saying it is.

Nuc said:
I posed the question you were responding to to Wm.Joyce because he seems to think it is feasible. I'm not saying it is.

Right. You're saying it isn't feasible based upon an unrealistic implementation timeline: OVERNIGHT. I think if you ceased with your alarmist hyperbole, you'd see it's not such a far out concept, man.

OCA said:
Insein there will most certainly be money involved out of your and my paychecks, it costs alot of money to hire all these people that will be needed to round up tens of millions of people. It won't ever happen though...mute point.

are employing illegals and short changing Americans of a decent waged job?

Nuc said:
Yeah, we should sure expel them all. But I hope nobody wants to go to a restaurant or stay in a hotel, or buy any vegetables in a grocery or...........

Dudes, America falls apart without them. Who's going to do that work? The Nazi and Negro show from Toledo?

very dubious things you've posted here before but this one takes the cake. America got on fine w/o them before and will so in the future. Besides this won't happen overnight. And should many of these illegals choose to go through a working visa in the future they will be welcome. However the days of "cross the border Jose and take advantage of the ignorant/willing Americans is OVER". It is curious to me why so many like yourself are blantantly defeatist in regard to the issue of illegal immigration. The United States has faced every obstacle in its past and overcome ('cept 'Nam thank you lib quitters). Why not now? I'm frankly confused by this. Please elaborate as to why this will be a failure.

ThomasPaine said:
are employing illegals and short changing Americans of a decent waged job.

I dont like this line of thinking. Don't agree with someone, so accuse them of doing something illegal. ITs the same though that if you oppose a law that harms child molestors, despite your reasons for it harming regualr citizens as well, and your labeled a child molestor yourself. Its a destructive line of thought.

just debate someone on their opinions. Don't toss accusations wildly.

insein said:
I dont like this line of thinking. Don't agree with someone, so accuse them of doing something illegal. ITs the same though that if you oppose a law that harms child molestors, despite your reasons for it harming regualr citizens as well, and your labeled a child molestor yourself. Its a destructive line of thought.

just debate someone on their opinions. Don't toss accusations wildly.

of some posters when they reinterate endlessly a postion that is untenable. I've read several posts by this person in the past and his insistance that illegals working in this country be given no response has given me cause to question his motivation.

OCA said:

Here's a rough idea of a plan. Take all the people currently receiving welfare and/or any gov't subsidies and tell them they do the jobs these illegals do that supposedly no one else will, or no more handouts.

insein said:
They have that opportunity. Come here, fill out the paperwork. Become a citizen. Freedom is yours. No one is telling these people to get the hell out of here forever..

Are you NUTS??? If they could, they would. I dont know what water you are drinking, but MOST of those here, and who are working, wouldnt be allowed to be here if the laws were followed. THERE IS A QUOTA on how many can come here. That quota is ALWAYS 100 PERCENT FULL, the rest come here illegally.
insein said:
They are saying, go through the proper channels if you want to be a part of this country. For mexicans its even easier. Goto the border entrances. Declare that you want to become a citizen. The process will start right there. They dont even have to travel far as is proven by the fact that they run across the border anyway as it is.

They are not forced to live in a country thats corrupt. Thats proven by the fact that they can make it here. Now instead of working and living ILLEGALLY, become a citizen, pay your taxes and join our society. The immigrants that came here from Europe went through the same rigors to become citizens and went through the same ridicule. Did they stop and complain to the government? Did they force people to learn italian or irish or russian in order to accomadate them? Did they ask for free handouts and demand healthcare because they got here alive? NO!!! They got here and worked up from nothing while contributing to the society around them.

Freedom isnt exclusive to Americans as is proven by the 700,000 plus people that come to this country each year to become citizens and have access to freedom. If people are stuck in a country with a dictator that wont let them go, thats one thing (Cuba). But for someone to say that people dont have access to freedom is ridiculous.

NO, most of them would not be allowed to stay here. And no, not all the european immigrants went through the process. And still, like I said, it bascially wasnt illegal to just come here, no quotas, no requirements, just show up and apply for citizenship, the Mexicans dont have that opportunity.

The reason the EURO imm.'s didnt get free handhouts was because they werent available. If the ILLEGAL part bugs you , then just give them amnesty, THERE, problem solved. If the free handouts bug you, then end them.

Tell me, other than the ILLEGAL part, and the FREE HANDOUTS, whats the problem?

FREE handouts is a problem with the govt, not the Illegals.

The ILLEGAL part is solved by making them all legal. Breaking the law, in and of itself, doesnt make your act immoral.

Now, the bottom line, once again, is if they are producing services and goods, they are helping the economy, not hurting it.

Any body ever notice the correlation of blacks beginning their major gains in civil rights, the 60's, and better paying jobs and the beginning of the Mexican's immigrating here in large numbers?

Then in the 40's, women started entering the work force, and Mexican immigration got even more pronounced.

We have always depended on cheap labor, the manufacturing part we are now shipping overseas, and the service parts and manufacturing jobs we dont ship overseas, the Mexicans are filling.

Forum List

Back