Expect (maybe) for John Kelly to resign as chief of staff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Its been a very, very bad week for John Kelly....one where his darker side has been exposed.

Beside his racist remarks about DACA recipients, Kelly now has to contend with the undisputed fact that he let a domestic abuser, Rob Porter, stay on in the WH ....handle classified documents without the clearance (which Porter could not get BECAUSE he is a wife beater,) and Kelly basically undermining the security of the oval office.

Granted that with this administration, NO sin is enough to shake trump cult members back to sanity, but this latest scandal of poor vetting and cronyism, cannot or should not be overlooked.

My guess is that Kelly will resign for "protecting" a scummy acolyte who should never have stepped into the WH.

Aren't you the same nut that said Nunes would be ousted yesterday?

You were 100% sure of it...yep...no doubt...he's out...end of the line you said.....

Fruit cake Snowflake

Its been a very, very bad week for John Kelly....one where his darker side has been exposed.

Beside his racist remarks about DACA recipients, Kelly now has to contend with the undisputed fact that he let a domestic abuser, Rob Porter, stay on in the WH ....handle classified documents without the clearance (which Porter could not get BECAUSE he is a wife beater,) and Kelly basically undermining the security of the oval office.

Granted that with this administration, NO sin is enough to shake trump cult members back to sanity, but this latest scandal of poor vetting and cronyism, cannot or should not be overlooked.

My guess is that Kelly will resign for "protecting" a scummy acolyte who should never have stepped into the WH.
Kelly has forever disgraced himself and his record. He's no better than the Scaramucci or Steve Bannon types. What an embarrassment.

• Banned
Aren't you the same nut that said Nunes would be ousted yesterday?

No, MORON, I never stated a date....My thread's title was that Nunes was about to be KOed.......If there's a grown up around your basement, ask him or her if THAT is stating an actual date.

• Banned
Kelly has forever disgraced himself and his record. He's no better than the Scaramucci or Steve Bannon types. What an embarrassment.

....and, of course, Mike Flynn.....Two once distinguished military men who caught the Trump disease and will pay with their reputation.

• Banned
Bull winkle you always post predictions that never come true...

Now, Now, BearBreath....be fair.........I stated from day one that the Trump administration would be the WORST to ever infest the WH......and, you'd have to admit, I am pretty accurate in that prediction.......LOL

Now, Now, BearBreath....be fair.........I stated from day one that the Trump administration would be the WORST to ever infest the WH......and, you'd have to admit, I am pretty accurate in that prediction.......LOL

How all I see nostradumbass is good things coming from the Trump administration..

He upset the Apple cart..

Which I have been dying to see the last 52 years I have been alive..

How all I see nostradumbass is good things coming from the Trump administration..

I bet. 52 years ago, America wasn't the world's lone superpower. You must really want that apple cart upset and beat down into a distant memory.

For all you Trump Cultists.......

Why would Kelly allow someone who could NOT get security clearance (because he is a wife beater) handle classified materials????

Answer that simple question or.....just

upload_2018-2-7_19-58-14.png

Last edited:

I can see it now in 2075 they will still be making movies about the greatest president evah!!!!!

4c3235fca0d1262b30dcb7cbff5f7b37.jpg

i'm so sure the GOP will be terribly upset about the mishandled classified info

o_O

I can see it now in 2075 they will still be making movies about the greatest president evah!!!!!

View attachment 175524

Although this thread, moron, is about Kelly....Here's a partial script for your future movie.

upload_2018-2-7_20-2-5.png

View attachment 175524
Actually that came up in a conversation the other day. What obese, tiny-handed comedian will be tapped to play the eventual story of Trump's failed Presidency? Will Danny Devito be too old by then? Do we have the technology to make him seem taller? :laugh:

Why should Kelly resign?

Nope don't t think so!:)

Well, no one would ever accuse you of "thinking"

Rob Porter has a record from the VA police for beating up his wife.

This record prevented him from getting security clearance

Porter nonetheless handled classified materials

Kelly his boss thought it was OK because he liked the guy.....

Any more fucked up stupid questions about WHY Kelly should resign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back