Expect Gingrich to Start Running Away in the Polls

Expect Gingrich to Start Running Away in the Polls
!

Of course he will. The zombified populace loves a candidate who speaks with a forked tongue:

BLITZER: Speaker Gingrich, only this weekend there was an alleged terror plot uncovered in New York City. What do you think?

"GINGRICH
: Well, I think that Attorney General Meese has raised a key point, and the key distinction for the American people to recognize is the difference between national security requirements and criminal law requirements.

"I think it's desperately important that we preserve your right to be innocent until proven guilty, if it's a matter of criminal law. But if you're trying to find somebody who may have a nuclear weapon that they are trying to bring into an American city, I think you want to use every tool that you can possibly use to gather the intelligence.

"The Patriot Act has clearly been a key part of that. And I think looking at it carefully and extending it and building an honest understanding that all of us will be in danger for the rest of our lives. This is not going to end in the short run. And we need to be prepared to protect ourselves from those who, if they could, would not just kill us individually, but would take out entire cities."

In less than 200 words, Newt managed the wholesale bifurcation of American law into two parallel tracks, one that acknowledges how "desperately important" it is to "preserve your right to be innocent until proven guilty," and the other which recognizes no such necessity – and, in fact, negates it.

Ghook is talking about Newt in the same way he talked about Cain. And we all know how that pile of fail is fairing.

It will be interesting to see if Newt has been faithful to his third wife and free of skeletons. I am sure the GOP is looking very, very closely at his recent behavior.

:eusa_eh:

Gingrich: The Smartest Guy In The Room. A room full of dummies.

LMAO You go on believing that one kid.

Unless you are over 70, calling me "kid" is fucking dumb.

You are one of many who Newt seems to dazzle with his intellect. He IS an intellectual. But when he is in a room with people like Bill Clinton ( who Newt nearly blew on a regular basis ) and Obama or Hillary Clinton..... even a John Huntsman.........he doesn't shine all that bright.

I understand, your expectations are low. Seeing and hearing is believing, Granny.

Newt is pretty old-looking.

Old doesnt play well. (except for The Gipper -who looked at least 10 years younger than his actual age anyway.)

Just ask Bob Dole and John McCain.

Ageism is the most underreported form of discrimmination in the US of A.

It will doom Gingrich in the General Election against Obsama should he win the GOP nomination.

Romney on the other hand looks trim, youthfull and energetic.

I wouldn't expect that. People will come to their senses and vote the smart guy in, Romney.

Although they did vote GW Bush in twice so who can say what they'll do next.

I wouldn't expect that. People will come to their senses and vote the smart guy in, Romney.

Although they did vote GW Bush in twice so who can say what they'll do next.

You Zombies have some gall talking about stupidity when the Grand Idiot, Joe Biden is the posterchild of a talking Retard.

Forum List

Back