Exorcism performed on leftist caught on camera

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Deep State Exposed® ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ on Twitter

upload_2019-2-16_9-49-41.png

Well then there you have it.
Guess if you ever saw one you might think twice about glamorizing all that your democratic party wants you stupid fkrs too.

abort babies
dress like whores and pole dancers
screw anything that pays attention to you

use women or men
teach kids what dildos are and how to use them, how to kiss and have sex with the same sex
yep nothing to see here folks as it all unfolds right in front of you.

Don’t feed into the delusion that men can women and vice versa. Feed into the delusion that this women is possessed and can be cured by having honkies smack her in the head with a book. :lol:

Is she still a leftist, or was the exorcism successful? :biggrin:

Does it cost a lot to have three men restrain you and smack you silly? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 246210

Guess if you ever saw one you might think twice about glamorizing all that your democratic party wants you stupid fkrs too.

abort babies

use women or men
teach kids what dildos are and how to use them, how to kiss and have sex with the same sex

I can read lips. He was saying to her over and over: HILLARY LOST! TRUMP'S YOUR PRESIDENT!

And the Beast snarled and gnashed, refusing to concede the thought. Oh, the Horror.

Time to get into our pentagrams.

View attachment 246210

abort babies

use women or men

I can read lips. He was saying to her over and over: HILLARY LOST! TRUMP'S YOUR PRESIDENT!

And the Beast snarled and gnashed, refusing to concede the thought. Oh, the Horror.

Time to get into our pentagrams.

I was coming here to say that same thing basically. The lady reminded me of Trump haters when he won. LOL

iu

iu

iu

Forum List

Back