Exiles plan for a post putin Russia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
That has been invaded by a bunch of savages.
The Russian people don't just love Putin for no reason Tommy. They are intelligent people who understand from past experience that they need to take a united stand against US aggression.

The West's hate for Putin is for no other reason than him being a strong and resolute leader of Mother Russia..

I think the Russian people would support Russia using nuclear weapons if that is what it takes to stay free and undivided.

It's just the way the world works Tommy, as long as America continues to start wars.

All that could end for America now that both Russia and China understand that America has to stop in order for the world to go forward united in peace and prosperity.

The Russian people don't just love Putin for no reason Tommy. They are intelligent people who understand from past experience that they need to take a united stand against US aggression.

The West's hate for Putin is for no other reason than him being a strong and resolute leader of Mother Russia..

I think the Russian people would support Russia using nuclear weapons if that is what it takes to stay free and undivided.

It's just the way the world works Tommy, as long as America continues to start wars.

All that could end for America now that both Russia and China understand that America has to stop in order for the world to go forward united in peace and prosperity.
Putin murders his own people. Those discussing this issue have been driven out of Russia to save themselves. The west would just like to get along with their lives in peace.
My forbears died to end all wars.
Ameerica has been a shit stirrer for decades and we can agree on that. But this is on putin.

Putin murders his own people. Those discussing this issue have been driven out of Russia to save themselves.
Russia and Putin didn't want this war because they considered the Ukrainians to be their own people.

You're starting to get this Tommy, when you can say that America has been a shit stirrer for decades. Russia cannot accept defeat and Putin is not going to fall from glory in the minds of Russians.

And talk of nuclear war is getting louder as Putin continues to threaten, even though Russia is still destroying massive amounts of the Ukraine's weaponry and Ukrainian lives.

With vlad on the slide they are discussing a way forward for a bankrupt Russia..

I must admit my hopes arent high. Russia doesnt do democracy but good luck to them. They deserve better than this.
It seems Russia will always be stuck in freedom from mode, never advancing to freedom to.

Russia and Putin didn't want this war because they considered the Ukrainians to be their own people.

You're starting to get this Tommy, when you can say that America has been a shit stirrer for decades. Russia cannot accept defeat and Putin is not going to fall from glory in the minds of Russians.

And talk of nuclear war is getting louder as Putin continues to threaten, even though Russia is still destroying massive amounts of the Ukraine's weaponry and Ukrainian lives.
What Russia considers the Ukranians are is not really moot. The UK is not going to invade Australia because we view Aussies as brits.

Goes back to the Tsars. Democracy is generally the preserve of a strong people. Russians have generally been serfs (SLAVES) through history.
you are 100% right !

59e8850f85600a2f77718a15.jpg

It sounds like you should move to Russia. You are desperately unhappy in North America. Your mental attitudes would fit far better in Russia than here.

It sounds like you should move to Russia. You are desperately unhappy in North America. Your mental attitudes would fit far better in Russia than here.
Not all Germans were taken in to supporting Hitler and the Nazis. Different opinions make the world go around!

Well there is no organized opposition to Putin in Russia, Putin has already seen to that.

The only realistic way for a regime change is if the elites in Russia can pressure Putin to name a successor. I don't doubt they would like to see that, but I doubt Putin is keen on the idea...

You are being super silly yet again Tummy .
You know the Guardian is an MI6 mouthpiece , in the same way that organisations like WSJ , WaPo and NYT are CIA fronts .
Kyiv is desperate with its propaganda now, as they have nothing to show for the money notionally given to them to support their Nazi regime .
The counter offensive has been a disaster and if you believe Guardian BS it is no wonder that you are a tent squatter in a Welsh FC car park.

Putin will be dead before the year's end.
Even if so, it won't change anything. There are no, and can not be any public Russian politician, who can say "Let's allow Ukrainians discriminate, abuse and kill the Russians" or "Let's allow NATO to use Ukrainian territory to prepare attack against the Russian Federation".

Forum List

Back