Exclusive: Tillerson declines to host Ramadan event at State Department

According to the OP's article:

Tillerson issued a statement on Friday to mark the start of Ramadan, which he called "a month of reverence, generosity, and self-reflection."

"Most importantly, it is a cherished time for family and friends to gather and give charity to those who are less fortunate," he said. ..... :cool:

Tillerson issued a statement on Friday to mark the start of Ramadan, which he called "a month of reverence, generosity, and self-reflection."

"Most importantly, it is a cherished time for family and friends to gather and give charity to those who are less fortunate," he said. ..... :cool:

First term; guess paying lip service to you bitch muslims is what he thinks he must do.

In the southeast asia enclave which I shop for lentils and spices-------women dressed in rags sit on
the side walk and beg for money---------very sad

I presume, no Xmas parties either?
What you need do is protest Christmas parties and the holiday in general. Demand that you have to work on Christmas. Demand that you work for straight time. That will show them.

So he gave Muslims a little peck on the cheek, which cheek you decide. Sorry folks when I think of Islam I don't thing of reverence, generosity or self-reflection. Tillerson is just making nice. What Muslim charity helps anyone other then other Muslims?

What you need do is protest Christmas parties and the holiday in general. Demand that you have to work on Christmas. Demand that you work for straight time. That will show them.

Christmas parties are not religious events------and they are enhanced by the consumption of booze
Still they are based on a religious holiday, surly you are not denying that fact.

Christmas parties are not religious events------and they are enhanced by the consumption of booze
Still they are based on a religious holiday, surly you are not denying that fact.

I have never attended a muslim Ramadan party-------I have a sense that there is lots of
religion thrown in. -----a GUESS. Christmas parties?-----nope.

What Muslim charity helps anyone other then other Muslims?
ICNA Relief (Islamic Circle of North America) is a national muslim organization that responds to natural disasters all across the U.S.

It is funded by donations from mosques, and ran by muslim volunteers. They have aided relief efforts to tornado victims in Oklahoma and people left homeless in Florida after hurricanes. ICNA helps any natural disaster families regardless of race or religion.

ICNA Relief USA – Muslims for Humanity

Last edited:
I'm not protesting Xmas parties, just pointing out the hypocrisy in not having a Ramadan party.

What Muslim charity helps anyone other then other Muslims?
ICNA Relief (Islamic Circle of North America) is a national muslim organization that responds to natural disasters all across the U.S.

It is funded by donations from mosques, and ran by muslim volunteers. They have aided relief efforts to tornado victims in Oklahoma and people left homeless in Florida after hurricanes. ICNA helps any natural disaster families regardless of race or religion.

ICNA Relief USA – Muslims for Humanity

Hand Book Shows ICNA's True Goals

I'm not protesting Xmas parties, just pointing out the hypocrisy in not having a Ramadan party.

There's no hypocrisy. Peace on earth and good will to man trumps murder and subjugation.

Christmas has been celebrated in the white house since the founding of this country. Ramadan has been celebrated ever since the government decided to train the public into accepting terrorism as part of diversity.

Forum List

Back