EXCLUSIVE: Rumors Swirling that Fired Italian Spies Were Connected in Plot to Eliminate Trump

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Oh my! Start building the gallows. The extent of the Obama/ Hillary coup attempt to frame Trump for a false crime to remove him from office MUST be exposed.

D7bwxyyUIAIFyq4

EXCLUSIVE: Rumors Swirling that Fired Italian Spies Were Connected in Plot to Eliminate Trump

Sooooooooo lemme get this straight....

Your "news" is that Jim The Fuck Hoft says there are "rumors"? That's it?

Any word on whether water is wet?

Isn't this something like the news that there was a viral video going around with a 16-year-old kid smirking, only less credible?

What a maroon.

Not rumors., it's the truth .....they were fired by the new pro-Trump Italian Government....for a reason! They were Clinton poodles! YUCK!

You see.....they are draining the swamp in Italy too! :clap2:

BRAVO ITALIA!:yes_text12:

You dumb motherfuckers. Doesn’t it get old being proved wrong time and time again? Lol the fucking gateway pundit. Zzzzz.

Not rumors., it's the truth .....they were fired by the new pro-Trump Italian Government....for a reason! They were Clinton poodles! YUCK!

Then how comes nobody has a legitimate link? Even Jim The Fuck Hoft won't call it any more than "rumors".

Hate to break this to ya but "rumors" are in no way "news". LEAST of all from Hateway Plunderit.

I mean I guess Confirmation Bias is some kind of fun parlor game and all but COME ON.

/thread

Then how comes nobody has a legitimate link? Even Jim The Fuck Hoft won't call it any more than "rumors".

Hate to break this to ya but "rumors" are in no way "news". LEAST of all from Hateway Plunderit.

I mean I guess Confirmation Bias is some kind of fun parlor game and all but COME ON.

/thread

GLOBALISM is chopped liver now!

WAKEY Wakey!

/thread

WAKEY Wakey!

Soooooooooooooooooo no answer.

Weaky weaky.

/thread

WAKEY Wakey!

Weaky weaky.

yawn....

and yawn some more

/thread

WAKEY Wakey!

Weaky weaky.

yawn....

and yawn some more

Yawn all you like but you still have no answer.
No link, no story, not even Hateway Plunderit will call it a story. Their "story" is that there are "rumors".

Sure there are. And I taught math to Albert Einstein.

Oh, and these "rumors" Jim The Fuck Hoft is starting? They're an "exclusive". :rofl:
If I have to spell it out, that means he just made them up.

Or as the rest of us call it, "Monday".

Italy France UK.....and then some my dears!

Europe has awaken!

Bless Europe! :113::clap2:

No more Globalism in Europe!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back