Exclusive prosecutor of Roger Stone calls for immediate arrest indictment of Alex Jones

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The same prosecutor who ran the rigged “kangaroo court” show trial against Roger Stone is on the courtroom floor demanding the immediate arrest and indictment of Alex Jones, according to sources who have spoken directly to Natural News in the last few minutes.
Exclusive: Prosecutor of Roger Stone Calls For Immediate Arrest, Indictment of Alex Jones

and the DUMB FK LEFTI DOESN'T SEE A THING AND CAN'T CONNECT 1 FKN DOT YOUR IDIOTS!! THAT'S WHY!!

DUMB MOTHER FKRS WHO THINKS NORMAL IIS WRONG AND WRONG IS NORMAL. STUPID MOTHER FKR WAKE UP ASSHOLES!!

• Banned
DUMB MOTHER FKRS WHO THINKS NORMAL IIS WRONG AND WRONG IS NORMAL. STUPID MOTHER FKR WAKE UP ASSHOLES!!

What's wrong you can't take your own medicine coming from a female that you the BIG BALLYS MAN who CONTINOUSLY CALLS ME THE FKN CRAZY TRAIN ........... you should see how many compiled fkn comments show you saying NOTHING TO ME BUT A MEME SAYING CRAZY TRAIN...... can't take getting called EXACTLY WHAT YOU CALL ME and I once in a blue moon TELL YOU LIKE IT IS AND TELL YOU TO FK OFF......................

You mocking me doesn't give the same effect know why

BECAUSE MOTHER FKR I'M AWAKE AND UR NOT AND ANYBODY WHO SEES WHAT YOU SAY TO ME AND WHY KNOWS WHO & SEES who THE REAL ASSHOLE IS/ARE!!

Forum List

Back