EXCLUSIVE: New twist in Hunter Biden's Arkansas child support suit as judge recuses himself amid....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
......legal bid to put claims about VP's son's Ukraine business deals at center of case!

The judge in Hunter Biden's Arkansas paternity case has recused himself today, hours after an attempt to make the businessman's Ukraine dealings the center of the case, according to court documents obtained by DailyMail.com.

Judge Don McSpadden, of Independence County, didn't give an explanation when he announced he was recusing himself at 10.20am.

He had been presiding over the case since Hunter's stripper baby mama Lunden Roberts, 28, filed suit in May for child support for their 16-month-old child. She has been demanding that Hunter hand over his financial records from the past five years.

McSpadden's recusal came two hours after 'defrauded investor' Joel Caplan, who wants to be made a party in the case, filed a witness statement from ex-Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

------------

Obviously the Judge thought it better to recuse himself rather than deal the final death blow to Joe Biden and son thereby facilitating the Judges Suicide 2 weeks later!!!!... Arkancide happens!!!

Well, well, well...looks like the Democrats are up to their usual shenanigans.
Judge in Hunter Biden's Arkansas paternity case abruptly recuses himself

Oh, please, please don't tell me that depraved Hunter Biden ALSO has fathered an illegitimate child?? Darn, he sure looks like a failure in parenting. By Biden pere.

Reminds me of that Alaskan bimbo, Sarah Palin. Same deal. Couldn't run her family, couldn't run her state, DEFINTELY couldn't run the USA.

Is anyone holier than thou?

Well, well, well...looks like the Democrats are up to their usual shenanigans.
Judge in Hunter Biden's Arkansas paternity case abruptly recuses himself
The Deep State has put fear into all of these public officials. By letting them to know that they are still in power. That is why it is not good for the government to have the power to spy on the people.All of this surveillance equipment that they have and the ability to check our phones records to see what we had discussed over the phone for the past 30 years. That is why they are having these Russian investigations for. That it gives them the opportunity to check Pres.Trump and his supporters' history. But They has checked the phone records of Pres.Trump but couldn't find anything that they can charge him for. And so they moves on down the line and check those that are close to him.
Pres.Trump needs to stop funding the Patriot Act that it is giving them the funds to spy on us..

3kzj6u.gif

Last edited:
If they were able to get the judge to recuse himself, why wouldn't they have just gotten the existing judge to rule favorably? It doesn't make much sense to me.

If they were able to get the judge to recuse himself, why wouldn't they have just gotten the existing judge to rule favorably? It doesn't make much sense to me.
Maybe the existing judge refused to play ball with the Biden crime family so they made him an offer he couldn't refuse. You can be sure that the Bidens will have a big say in who gets appointed to be the new judge. There is no justice where people like the Bidens or the Clintons are concerned.

It was that or empty a clip into the back of his own head.
Don’t know, but one thing is for sure. It’s getting fishy. Wonder if the judge got a visit from some guys with Ukrainian accents? Remember, Theresa Heinz-Kerry’s son and mobster Whitey Bulgers nephew involved with Burisma also.

Oh I see the trumpers are hard at it attacking Joe and Hunter Biden.

Agree...

Is Biden Jr such a wimp he won't pay to support his own offspring?
Especially when he made millions off the Burisma “consultant” job. Burisma must of hired him for his incredible business savvy and knowledge of natural gas markets? :auiqs.jpg:

Oh I see the trumpers are hard at it attacking Joe and Hunter Biden.
I just posted a news link to what’s happening in the wonderful weasel world of Hunter Biden. He could probably explain it further to you...in the bathroom...over a few white lines.

Forum List

Back