Excerpt from Russian Roulette book, darn those sanctions.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
But international events would quickly intervene. Weeks after Ivanka’s visit, the Obama administration and the European Union imposed tough sanctions on Russia in response to Putin’s annexation of Crimea and his military intervention in Ukraine. It would be a kick to Russia’s already faltering economy, struggling because of the plummeting price of oil. And one round of sanctions imposed by the EU targeted Russian banks in which the Russian government held a majority interest — that included Sberbank, which had agreed to finance the Trump deal. Its access to capital was now hindered.

In this environment, the plans for the Trump Tower in Moscow crumbled.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/miss-universe-moscow-trumps-beauty-contest-spawned-business-deal-russians-bond-putin-100026386.html?soc_src=community&soc_trk=twMiss

This is the first of two excerpts adapted from Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump (Twelve Books), by Michael Isikoff, Chief Investigative Correspondent for Yahoo News, and David Corn, Washington bureau chief of Mother Jones. It will be released on March 13.

So, did you read the link?

of course. SO? It is entertaining ---full utterly
unsubstantiated conjecture. The idiot writer goes so
far as to claim knowing what Trump was THINKING

I'm sure there are footnotes, its not out yet, and my title says it all. No wonder he hates Obama so much and well everyone really, when they hit his pocketbook or are no longer useful to him.

So, did you read the link?

of course. SO? It is entertaining ---full utterly
unsubstantiated conjecture. The idiot writer goes so
far as to claim knowing what Trump was THINKING

I'm sure there are footnotes, its not out yet, and my title says it all. No wonder he hates Obama so much and well everyone really, when they hit his pocketbook or are no longer useful to him.

Would you like to rework your post. It makes no sense.
The author is going to footnote references to that which
was going on in Trump's MIND?

Forum List

Back