Excellent. What Took So Long?

WHAT!!!
We are the leader of human rights on the planet.
WTF?

Nikki Haley doesn't like it that we're getting flamed for siding with Israel, but that's not a good reason to quit. That's a good reason to stay and fight another day, hold your ground and defend your principles. You don't walk off in a huff.
This is a very bad decision and it breaks my heart. What is happening to us?

"The United Nations. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

The UN in its current state is of virtually no use to us and is in fact opposed to us in most cases. Our only reason for remaining in the organization is to exercise our veto.
Who said they were a wretched hive of scum and villany?

This is how the leader of the free world, that has been a beacon for human rights, reacts to opposition from countries who disagree or don't know how to treat their people? What happens when there is no one there to set an example?

This is so wrong. I hate what the Administration is doing to this country. I swear I never thought Trump was actually colluding with the Russians, but if anything could explain what in hell he is doing, it would be Russia's wet dream to remove the U.S. from all its cooperative agreements with the world until she stands alone.

This is so wrong on too many levels.

I disagree.
The U.N. has a purpose that should never be discounted or ignored. It's mission is to bring together every country on the planet to talk, to communicate. Yeah, there are going to be LOTS of disagreements. We do not walk away from that. Are we not strong enough? Why would you think it is a good idea, Billy?

Everything has limits, and this is not just about Israel.

WHAT!!!
WTF?

Nikki Haley doesn't like it that we're getting flamed for siding with Israel, but that's not a good reason to quit. That's a good reason to stay and fight another day, hold your ground and defend your principles. You don't walk off in a huff.

"The United Nations. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

The UN in its current state is of virtually no use to us and is in fact opposed to us in most cases. Our only reason for remaining in the organization is to exercise our veto.
The UN was not created to be of "use" to us or to agree with us, either. The UN is not our lackey.

I wonder if you can email Nikki Haley like we can our senators.

WHAT!!!
WTF?

This is how the leader of the free world, that has been a beacon for human rights, reacts to opposition from countries who disagree or don't know how to treat their people? What happens when there is no one there to set an example?

This is so wrong. I hate what the Administration is doing to this country. I swear I never thought Trump was actually colluding with the Russians, but if anything could explain what in hell he is doing, it would be Russia's wet dream to remove the U.S. from all its cooperative agreements with the world until she stands alone.

I disagree.
The U.N. has a purpose that should never be discounted or ignored. It's mission is to bring together every country on the planet to talk, to communicate. Yeah, there are going to be LOTS of disagreements. We do not walk away from that. Are we not strong enough? Why would you think it is a good idea, Billy?

WHAT!!!
WTF?

The UN was not created to be of "use" to us or to agree with us, either. The UN is not our lackey.

Probably could find it with Google. She's a government employee, so she's got to have an official e mail for stuff like that.

WHAT!!!
WTF?

Nor is it our overlord.

I disagree.

Paraphrased from Obi-Wan Kenobi's comment about Mos Eisley. :laugh:

WHAT!!!
WTF?

Nothing has happened to us. We are still the reasonable compassionate country we have always been. A fool has stolen the presidency and appointed heartless jerks to positions of authority, but that will be remedied. I just regret the damage that is being done until then.

Forum List

Back