Excellent Description of Where Our Problems Come From America Today

your post are as deep with though as harrahan is with diversity

Uhm... ok. WTF Does Harahan have to do with anything Mr. Lilly White Northshore dweller?

BTW... post should be plural or are should not be used. You know, the whole subject verb agreement thang that is taught in, I dunno, third grade..... And, Harahan is not only misspelled, but it should be capitalized since it is a proper noun.

You don't get much with a Loyola MBA do you?

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUc8nuo7HI

This is a great watch, its long but this guy hits it pretty good.
Of course CON$ love it because the first thing America hater Prager does is blame the American people for America not being CON$ervative enough to suit him.

What is exceptional about America is it is not full of bigots like Prager!!!!

Prager said no such thing. Watch the video again and give it another try.

Why watch something when you have a plethora of talking points to spit out with one hopefully fitting the thread (until its made obvious someone didn't watch the whole video)

Uhm... ok. WTF Does Harahan have to do with anything Mr. Lilly White Northshore dweller?

BTW... post should be plural or are should not be used. And, Harahan is not only misspelled, but it should be capitalized since it is a proper noun.

did you really stop at acct from UNO

your an assclown with zero to say, just pointing it out

BTW... post should be plural or are should not be used. And, Harahan is not only misspelled, but it should be capitalized since it is a proper noun.

Uh... WHAT?????????????

Can somebody translate this for me please? Mr. MBA is speaking in tongues again.

this is why conservatards are soo fucked, this assclown religious freak is a great thinker to them. They miss their mommy

rep for Con$ervoFAcism

^^^^^ Read that ^^^^^^

Then Read Below

Then laughed out loud

Do you have something to say yourself? I mean directly relating to the video in the first post that is.

yes Dennis is a fucking assclown and I mock the Jesus freaks who drool over him. how's that

Of course CON$ love it because the first thing America hater Prager does is blame the American people for America not being CON$ervative enough to suit him.

What is exceptional about America is it is not full of bigots like Prager!!!!

Prager said no such thing. Watch the video again and give it another try.

Why watch something when you have a plethora of talking points to spit out with one hopefully fitting the thread (until its made obvious someone didn't watch the whole video)
I not only watched the video, I posted quotes. The CON$ervative bigot blamed Liberals for Americans being too stupid to know what America is. He made it clear that America is CON$ervative and that should be drilled into everyone's mind for America to be exceptional.

This shit is hillarious, jesus freaks pay tards like this history major to run around telling them it's lefty's fault and we are not moral enough.
that fucker wasn't honors, religion is responsible for most wars and hate.

This shit is hillarious, jesus freaks pay tards like this history major to run around telling them it's lefty's fault and we are not moral enough.

Jesus freaks? Really? There was a war fought in the 1860's to preserve the UNION of this Republic...and it bears a striking resemblence to what we're going through now.

Religion has nothing to do with it, but rather a Government that has gotten out of hand.

Learn your history.

Jesus freaks? Really? There was a war fought in the 1860's to preserve the UNION of this Republic...and it bears a striking resemblence to what we're going through now.

Religion has nothing to do with it, but rather a Government that has gotten out of hand.

Learn your history.

Hey Tea Haddist I was upset with spending long before the black guy got in.

Learn your history.

Hey Tea Haddist I was upset with spending long before the black guy got in.

Black guy Gracie? Some of us graduated beyond that a very long time ago. You are welcome to join us.

start talking half as much as gashing the military as you are welfare and I'm a tea party mofo. So far the majority of what I hear is fustraited poor republicans lashing out as lazy poor people.

Cut 20% accross the board and I'm a tea party freak as a lot more people would be as well.

Forum List

Back