Excellent Description of Where Our Problems Come From America Today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUc8nuo7HI

This is a great watch, its long but this guy hits it pretty good.
Of course CON$ love it because the first thing America hater Prager does is blame the American people for America not being CON$ervative enough to suit him.

What is exceptional about America is it is not full of bigots like Prager!!!!

Prager said no such thing. Watch the video again and give it another try.
Take your own advice.

He said "The greatest generation didn't teach my generation what America is." Then he blamed that on Dewey and Liberal professors which is probably all you heard. After blaming Libs and bashing Europe he summarized it as, "We are our problem."

Well, didn't take long for someone to cal lthe man a bigot.

Hillarious....
He spewed his hatred and intolerance for Liberals, professors, Europeans, etc., and his devotion to CON$ervoFascism.

BIGOT
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

I have the perfect solution to all of our economic problems:

Start a war between India and Pakistan secretly funding both sides.

Sell weapons to both. That creates jobs.

But sell more to India so that they'll win and can occupy Pakistan and use the Indians wipe out Al Qaeda. That helps us leave Afghanistan.

Another plus = call centers will flee from the region due to the instability. Hence, the end of outsourcing.

Aboslutely Flawless. HEHEHE.

I'm not actually serious, by the way.

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNUc8nuo7HI

This is a great watch, its long but this guy hits it pretty good.
Of course CON$ love it because the first thing America hater Prager does is blame the American people for America not being CON$ervative enough to suit him.

Prager's no bigot. He's a garden-variety pitchman/hu$tler....posing as a Theocrat....and, making a good-living AT it. He's an EDUCATED Rush Limbaugh.

He does (quite deftly) avoid any criticism of THE problem, in the U.S., as-well-as who's most-guilty: LAZINESS & "conservatives"!!!

We've been too-busy....for too-long....runnin'-around proclaiming the Greatness of the U.S., while we forgot how we GOT here!!! (I will give Prager credit for that sentiment.)

Anymore, "conservatives" DREAD investing in Good Ideas.

What "conservatives" PREFER, is making DOWN-PAYMENT$ ON $URE-THING$!!!! THAT'S FUCKIN' LAZY!!!!!!!!

We've become an ABERRATION of the RISK-TAKERS that BUILT THIS COUNTRY!!

BTW.....there was some humor, in that video; the blank/deer-in-the-headlights appearance, in Palin's eyes. She had NO idea what-the-Hell Prager was talkin'-about....most-o'-the-time. :doubt:

Well, didn't take long for someone to cal lthe man a bigot.

Hillarious....
He spewed his hatred and intolerance for Liberals, professors, Europeans, etc., and his devotion to CON$ervoFascism.

BIGOT
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group with hatred and intolerance

Describes you perfectly....

Of course ASSHOLE, DOUCHE, SHITSTAIN and FUCKWIT describe you perfectly as well...

Prager said no such thing. Watch the video again and give it another try.
Take your own advice.

He said "The greatest generation didn't teach my generation what America is." Then he blamed that on Dewey and Liberal professors which is probably all you heard. After blaming Libs and bashing Europe he summarized it as, "We are our problem."

Yes WE are to blame.

Break out the Toilet paper........ Supercilious liberals literally shit all over themselves when faced with a brilliant, clear thinker like Dennis Prager. The typical response is a personal attack, rarely a meaningful or substantive dialogue. This thread is a perfect example.

Liberals are so "educated" they are dumb.

I have the perfect solution to all of our economic problems:

Start a war between India and Pakistan secretly funding both sides.

Sell weapons to both. That creates jobs.

But sell more to India so that they'll win and can occupy Pakistan and use the Indians wipe out Al Qaeda. That helps us leave Afghanistan.

Another plus = call centers will flee from the region due to the instability. Hence, the end of outsourcing.

Aboslutely Flawless. HEHEHE.

I'm not actually serious, by the way.

Well Hello Ollie North, lol.

Forum List

Back