Excalibur Proclaims the Biden White House a Public Health Emergency

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So, 'Biden the Doddering One', has declared monkeypox, aka #SchlongPox, a national health emergency. This is even though few people are likely to become infected with the pox.

So I, being a Native American, meaning I was born here, do make the following proclamation:

PROCLAMATION:

Joseph Robinette Biden, being of unsound mind, and his administration being filled with incompetent boobs, do state and declare that:

The Biden White House is the greatest threat to the public health of the American People and their posterity not only now but in the last 150 years.

Public health, being more than just a viral outbreak but the body politic, the civil society, the economic health and well-being of the American People.

That Joseph Robinette Biden is the greatest viral threat ever unleashed upon America.

Further, the long-virus, known as the Democratic Party, is also declared a public health emergency that has long infected America.

// Excalibur

So, 'Biden the Doddering One', has declared monkeypox, aka #SchlongPox, a national health emergency. This is even though few people are likely to become infected with the pox.

So I, being a Native American, meaning I was born here, do make the following proclamation:

PROCLAMATION:

Joseph Robinette Biden, being of unsound mind, and his administration being filled with incompetent boobs, do state and declare that:

The Biden White House is the greatest threat to the public health of the American People and their posterity not only now but in the last 150 years.

Public health, being more than just a viral outbreak but the body politic, the civil society, the economic health and well-being of the American People.

That Joseph Robinette Biden is the greatest viral threat ever unleashed upon America.

Further, the long-virus, known as the Democratic Party, is also declared a public health emergency that has long infected America.

// Excalibur
You can continue making stupid remarks. You don't have to make such a big deal about them.

~~~~~~
Typical Progressive Maoist Democrat response....

America is in the crapper thanks to 'The Crapper In Chief' and leftoids are happy. Well, commies are gonna commie.

Are you getting bored having to invent your own presidential scandals?

Biden and the Biden Crime Family have plenty of them.

This thread is factual, Biden is a fucktard and he and his fucktard administration have messed Merica up in so many ways.

Biden and the Biden Crime Family have plenty of them.

This thread is factual, Biden is a fucktard and he and his fucktard administration have messed Merica up in so many ways.
You probably think none of that stuff ever panning out is some kind of conspiracy too.

from record covid deaths to monkeybox, xiden is the pandemic president

states like NY and Cali are drastically short on vaccines…xiden has no plan…just horrible

Forum List

Back