Examples of Media being 100% Wrong

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
don't care where they come from, any other good examples of the media just being flat wrong in their reporting?

that's a stunner.

Some woman at a local station said something dumb. Only a goofy RWNJ would try to say that is an example of the media as a whole being wrong. If you want a lot more examples of wrong statements, watch Fox.

Some woman at a local station said something dumb. Only a goofy RWNJ would try to say that is an example of the media as a whole being wrong. If you want a lot more examples of wrong statements, watch Fox.
put 'em on up. this is a thread for ALL media stupidity not just mine. so if someone got something bone-tarted wrong, slap it up here.

only a liberal would read SHOW ALL WRONG VIDEOS to be self-serving and RWNJ based.

let me put my first sentence back and please, take some time to understand what it says.

don't care where they come from, any other good examples of the media just being flat wrong in their reporting?

got it? don't care WHERE they come from, just examples of the media being wrong. i'm not saying ONLY one side or the other, ANY OTHER.

god you can be a triple used doosh at times.

Last edited:
come on - give me these fox examples. i can give you CNN all day long and i keep hearing FOX FOX THEY BE FAKE!!! but nothing of examples to back that up.

come on - give me these fox examples. i can give you CNN all day long and i keep hearing FOX FOX THEY BE FAKE!!! but nothing of examples to back that up.
FOX's file: | PunditFact
so - we're not going to address anything individual that we can dig into - we're gonna dive bomb a list of "politifacts" as correct?

and the bias of PF is pretty well know. NOT to say fox never gets it wrong or presents it with their own slant, *all of them* do. but i'm not going to take one news org i don't trust at their word for another news source i don't trust either.

so easy to see you can't just list a story or two that is bluntly wrong, you just dip into ATTACK CONSERVATIVES and call it a day.

got it. have a nice day.

so - we're not going to address anything individual that we can dig into - we're gonna dive bomb a list of "politifacts" as correct?

and the bias of PF is pretty well know. NOT to say fox never gets it wrong or presents it with their own slant, *all of them* do. but i'm not going to take one news org i don't trust at their word for another news source i don't trust either.

so easy to see you can't just list a story or two that is bluntly wrong, you just dip into ATTACK CONSERVATIVES and call it a day.

got it. have a nice day.

Each is listed individually. Feel free to disprove any or all of them. You are the one asking for examples of fox lies, remember?

got it. have a nice day.

Each is listed individually. Feel free to disprove any or all of them. You are the one asking for examples of fox lies, remember?
not at all what i was asking to start. you just turned it that way.

i gave an example of bullshit info in the media and you went BUT FOX!!!!! claiming that i'm attacking this sole station when in fact, i said put examples of bad news reporting in here and let's see what's out there.

that's a stunner.

obamadewey.jpg

got it. have a nice day.

not at all what i was asking to start. you just turned it that way.

i gave an example of bullshit info in the media and you went BUT FOX!!!!! claiming that i'm attacking this sole station when in fact, i said put examples of bad news reporting in here and let's see what's out there.

Are you saying what I posted was not bad reporting?

Forum List

Back