Examples of Mandated "Thought Reform" at Progressive Universities

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
If you have more examples post them and they will be added to OP over next 24 hours.

Thought Reform and Compelled Speech at Michigan State | FIRE

The university’s Student Accountability in Community seminar (SAC) forces students whose speech or behavior is deemed unacceptable to undergo ideological reeducation at their own expense. While the “seminar” can be either a “voluntary” or mandatory sanction, according to Michigan State administrators a student can receive a mandatory sanction for something as minimal as slamming a door in an argument. A mandatory SAC sanction, by the way, means that if you do not complete the four pseudo-psychological “educational” sessions a hold will be placed on your account—in other words, you are effectively expelled.

In 2007, the University of Delaware had a “treatment” program for students with “incorrect” beliefs. A "racist" was defined as "one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States. . . . By this definition, people of color cannot be racists,..."

If you have more examples post them and they will be added to OP over next 24 hours.

Thought Reform and Compelled Speech at Michigan State | FIRE

The university’s Student Accountability in Community seminar (SAC) forces students whose speech or behavior is deemed unacceptable to undergo ideological reeducation at their own expense. While the “seminar” can be either a “voluntary” or mandatory sanction, according to Michigan State administrators a student can receive a mandatory sanction for something as minimal as slamming a door in an argument. A mandatory SAC sanction, by the way, means that if you do not complete the four pseudo-psychological “educational” sessions a hold will be placed on your account—in other words, you are effectively expelled.

In 2007, the University of Delaware had a “treatment” program for students with “incorrect” beliefs. A "racist" was defined as "one who is both privileged and socialized on the basis of race by a white supremacist (racist) system. The term applies to all white people (i.e., people of European descent) living in the United States. . . . By this definition, people of color cannot be racists,..."

That's why a college education isn't for you. Why would you want to pay someone to teach you how to think? History? Sociology? Physics? Mathematics? Psychology? Interpersonal communication? Business? Who needs it..

That's why a college education isn't for you. Why would you want to pay someone to teach you how to think? History? Sociology? Physics? Mathematics? Psychology? Interpersonal communication? Business? Who needs it..

What, I have my Bach in mathematics! Here is a paper I am currently writing on prime numbers!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/236532950

Here is a composition I wrote for my Stony Brook musical competition class, that's being played in October!

These examples of creativity are what separates the intellectual left and the intellectual right. The left can only learn what others teach them, and thus are unable to adapt to reality, as they are only taught purely theoretical concepts, the right not only learns from others, but modifies and transforms the ideology to match reality, based on their own experience and ambition to succeed where others haven't.

Last edited by a moderator:
The above nonsense from 2dA is just why the LEO keep their eyes on certain far right reactionary critters.

What, I have my Bach in mathematics! Here is a paper I am currently writing on prime numbers!

ToAnnals.pdf

For the lazy, the "too long; didn't read" version of this is: If you take a small number and a big number, the small number will always be smaller than the big number.

Why does this need to be written? I think I'm missing something in your thought process. You should really dedicate your time to something actually worth writing about, like white privilege. Or if you prefer fiction, a romance novel about two highly intellectual public figures who are deeply in love with one another, starring President Obama and Neil deGrasse Tyson as themselves.

The above nonsense from 2dA is just why the LEO keep their eyes on certain far right reactionary critters.

Writing math papers and music is now considered terrorist activity?

Math is racist as it helps the Ku Klux Klan know how many African-Americans they need to kill.

Music is an act of war, as it often promotes violence and savagery. You can't even sit through a simple rendition of the 1812 Overture without hearing cannon fire. If cannons are considered music, what's next? Machine guns? Atomic bombs? How many innocent lives have to be lost for you to get your kicks?

Writing math papers and music is now considered terrorist activity?

Math is racist as it helps the Ku Klux Klan know how many African-Americans they need to kill.

Music is an act of war, as it often promotes violence and savagery. You can't even sit through a simple rendition of the 1812 Overture without hearing cannon fire. If cannons are considered music, what's next? Machine guns? Atomic bombs? How many innocent lives have to be lost for you to get your kicks?

Hitler was an artist and loved Wagner.

Forum List

Back