example why our schools failed !

lehr

May 24, 2011
reported today a middle school in (mass) gave a sex survey to 7th. graders

some of the questions were ..

how many people did you have sex with ?
did you give oral sex ?

the survey is called ( YOUTH RISK BEHAVIOR STUDY) nice names are always given to bad causes
the principle said she did not know what was in the study - it was required to be given to SATISFY A GRANT REQUIREMENT ! this is what demokrats do to us with our 3 trillion dollars they took to make jobs

source - huffpost - 16 june 2011 JEN MECKLES reporting

did you give oral sex ?

the survey is called ( YOUTH RISK BEHAVIOR STUDY) nice names are always given to bad causes
the principle said she did not know what was in the study - it was required to be given to SATISFY A GRANT REQUIREMENT ! this is what demokrats do to us with our 3 trillion dollars they took to make jobs

i know - i heard - they also give classes on global warming and oil is bad and etc.etc.

did you give oral sex ?

i know - i heard - they also give classes on global warming and oil is bad and etc.etc.

Did you just reply to your own post? That's actually kind of funny.

Could it be that we only think our schools ever succeeded because our concept of success is so limited.

If double-entry accounting had been mandatory for EVERYBODY since the 50s then what would the current state of the economy be.

NOBODY KNOWS!

What if almost no one was dumb enough to take out mortgages that they knew they could not pay?

psik

Forum List

Back