Examining Michelle Obama's speech......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
To add to the upcoming incubus for right wingers, Michelle's speech may be a preamble of her presidency run in 2024......of course she would need to run for and win some future election (although Trump...at least....proved that such is not needed.)

Her effective speaking ability, the positive impact that her speeches yield (just ask Melania), her popularity, the demographic increqases in the minority voting bloc, and the fact that both the racial and gender "ceilings" will both have been broken, all point to her possible political future......of course, if she wants it.

She did great last night, and I thought to myself, "too bad I can't vote for HER." I have a feeling, though, she's not a power tripper.

Michelle may someday re enter the political field, but I honestly believe her priorities after the white house, is reconnecting emotionally with that fine black man she's married to and seeing that her daughters continue to the journey of becoming fine young ladies. I wouldn't be surprised if she had another kid, Obama deserves a son.

I'm gonna miss this family more than anyone could ever imagine. Although I've never been a true Michelle fan, I wish her and her family the absolute best that God has to offer after the hellish 8 years of dealing with crazy white people!!

she used parts of the same graduation addresses, which is fine, there were paid slaves, whether or not they were forced, i don't know, historians ? slavery is wrong in any context or condition.

black lives matter today isn't rebelling against, nor are they oppressed today by slavery.

sexual slavery, religious dogma, overpopulation and inner city genocide of young people, are all more important than global warming.

2% of the US population dies for the civil war....

Though the number of killed and wounded in the Civil War is not known precisely, most sources agree that the total number killed was between 640,000 and 700,000. (See article below)

Union Civil War Casualties
Combat Deaths: Over 110,000
Other Deaths*: Over 250,000

Confederate Civil War Casualties
Combat Deaths: Over 95,000
Other Deaths*: Over 165,000

(*Other Deaths include, among others: disease (by far the most common cause of death), accidents, drowning, heat stroke, suicide, murder, execution.)

Civil War Casualties: The Bloodiest Battles
Battle Of Gettysburg: Over 50,000 casualties
Seven Days Battle: Over 35,000 casualties
Battle Of Chickamauga: Over 34,000 casualties
Battle Of Chancellorsville: Over 29,000 casualties
Battle Of The Wilderness: Over 24,000 casualties
Battle Of Antietam: Over 22,000 casualties
Second Battle Of Bull Run: Over 24,000 casualties
Battle Of Shiloh: Over 23,000 casualties
Battle Of Fredericksburg: Over 18,000 casualties
Cold Harbor: Over 18,000 casualties

this at the very least is an acknowledgement that slavery is wrong.

there is no slavery today, unless you are talking about the al sharpton kind.

Last edited:
Michelle may someday re enter the political field, but I honestly believe her priorities after the white house, is reconnecting emotionally with that fine black man she's married to and seeing that her daughters continue to the journey of becoming fine young ladies. I wouldn't be surprised if she had another kid, Obama deserves a son.

I'm gonna miss this family more than anyone could ever imagine. Although I've never been a true Michelle fan, I wish her and her family the absolute best that God has to offer after the hellish 8 years of dealing with crazy white people!!
She's 52, Tiger. I don't think more kids are on her horizon. Grandkids are EVEN BETTER. Spoil 'em rotten and send 'em home.

you realise that if he's corrupt she is too right ?

Forum List

Back