Exactly What Was Huma Abedin Figuring Out?

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Details about diplomatic passports are unclear in the several reports I read. For one thing, the value of a diplomatic passport lies in DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY. DI is not mentioned anywhere so far:

The conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch on Thursday released a new trove of emails from Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of State that show Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band lobbying a Clinton aide for a diplomatic passport.

“Need get me/ justy and jd dip passports,” Band wrote to longtime Clinton adviser Huma Abedin. “We had them years ago but they lapsed and we didn’t bother getting them.”

The identity of Band’s associate was not immediately clear.

Abedin responded favorably in the emails provided.

“Ok will figure it out,” she replied.​

Emails: Clinton Foundation exec sought diplomatic passport
By Katie Bo Williams - 09/01/16 03:58 PM EDT

Emails: Clinton Foundation exec sought diplomatic passport

More importantly, was Huma Adedin figuring out how to get laissez-passers for foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation?

Laissez-passer was the part that fascinated me about S-K’s legal problems in NYC when he surrendered his passport. Concerned New Yorkers felt better when he gave it up no matter what it is. Eventually, I learned that laissez-passer is French doublespeak for diplomatic passport? To be precise, a laissez-passer is an alternative travel document issued by the United Nations. I remember asking “Where do I get one?”

The more I learned the more I smelled a rat because a laissez-passer can be issued by an organization —— any organization. To make Strauss-Kahn give it up along with his passport gave laissez-passers a legitimacy they are not entitled to. Logically, the judge should have made Strauss-Kahn surrender his library card, too.

Just how much weight a government gives to a laissez-passer is another matter entirely. Adolf Eichmann escaped from Nazi Germany on a travel document issued by the International Red Cross. Argentina had no obligation to accept it but it did. Presumably, a little money changed hands.

The good Lord only knows how many corporate CEOs have one in their back pockets; nevertheless, who do you think has access to laissez-passers? The answer is big shots whether they be CEOs, or government officials fleeing from a failed government like Adolf Eichmann, or well-connected criminals. In short: They are nothing more than an escape hatch for the worst people in every country. Put it this way, every law-abiding American can get a passport, but how many Americans can get a “travel document” from the United Nations?

Question: How many Muslim terrorists have laissez-passers issued by the United Nations?

Strauss-Kahn Topped Bill Clinton

Did Huma figure out a safe way to get information to the Muslim Brotherhood? It certainly looks that way:

Clinton forwarded the Aug. 8, 2009, email – clearly marked “Classified” – to a personal, nonsecure email address registered to aide Huma Abedin, [email protected]. Abedin then forwarded the message to another personal, nonsecure account, [email protected].​

The question is “How many people had Huma’s password?"

“By sending this email containing clearly classified information to a personal unsecured email address at Yahoo.com, Huma Abedin created an intelligence breach where anyone with the username and password to her Yahoo.com had the ability to go into her Yahoo.com email account and read every one of the State Department emails that Huma archived in that account in a completely not-redacted form,” Davis said.​

Security vet: 'Smoking gun' email should put Hillary in prison
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 09/08/2016 @ 9:30 pm

Security vet: ‘Smoking gun’ email should put Hillary in prison

Even more troubling is “What was Huma’s motive for sending not-redacted classified e-mails to a second account when she already had those e-mails in the first account? Did Huma’s parents have the password for the second account? If so, they are deeply involved with the Muslim Brotherhood?

“Huma Abedin, the person closest to Hillary Clinton in the world, connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, edited a journal with radical Islamic thought in it. Her family, she comes from a bizarre background – well, it’s not really bizarre, it’s kinda commonplace in the Muslim world. Talk to us about the Abedins,” Breitbart Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow said Prince.

“Her parents, particularly her father, was very much a Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer or agent, originally from India,” Prince replied.

“The Muslim Brotherhood approach is a slow, creeping infiltration and takeover, with sharia law, so having an agent of influence very sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood, sitting right at the ear of Hillary Clinton for all these years, these decades, and then potentially in the White House, is absolutely unacceptable,” he warned.​

Erik Prince on Huma Abedin: ‘Agent of Influence Very Sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood’ Had Hillary Clinton’s Ear ‘for All These Years’
by John Hayward
8 Sep 2016

Erik Prince on Huma Abedin: ‘Agent of Influence Very Sympathetic to the Muslim Brotherhood’ Had Hillary Clinton’s Ear ‘for All These Years’
In retrospect Bill Gertz connected Hillary and Obama to Huma’s second e-mail account:

Bill Gertz, top Pentagon reporter for the Washington Times has just reported that "Obama secretly backed Muslim Brotherhood." The Brotherhood is literally a fascist Muslim radical group from the Nazi period.

XXXXX

Hillary Clinton's closest personal aide as SecState was Huma Abedin – an Ikhwan insider. Abedin was one of the few people who had access to Hillary's illegal personal e-mail account on the night of Benghazi. Nothing has changed – Abedin is still at the top of the Hillary campaign. Probably for the first time in U.S. history, presidential candidate Hillary has stonewalled any media questions, period.

Major Ikhwan money flows have been reported going to the Clintons, the Carters, and Obama. Ikhwan penetration of American society and the U.S. government gives all the appearance of a political quid pro quo – with our survival at stake.​

Bill Gertz's Pentagon documents now prove the Ikhwan connection directly.​

June 5, 2015
Gertz Expose: Pentagon docs show Obama supports Muslim Brotherhood
By James Lewis

Blog: Gertz Expose: Pentagon docs show Obama supports Muslim Brotherhood

If Democrats control the Senate they will confirm Huma in a heartbeat:

There are alleged, newly leaked e-mails between Huma Abedin-Weiner, Cheryl Mills, and Bill Clinton’s Wife, which reportedly reveal that if Bill Clinton’s Wife wins the Presidency, then Huma Abedin-Weiner will be appointed Secretary of State. This is fantastic news…if you are a Muslim, member of CAIR or the Muslim Brotherhood, or even just a casual Jihadist infiltrator with a confused view of true Holy Islam. And, Huma (rhymes with Poobah) would, indeed, make a fitting successor to John “I Love Me” Kerry, Secretary of State under President Obama.​

NOW I KNOW WHO THE HELL HUMA IS
By Jeffrey A. Friedberg
September 20, 2016

NOW I KNOW WHO THE HELL HUMA IS

Hillary Clinton figured out who Huma is a long time ago.
Did Huma figure out a safe way to get information to the Muslim Brotherhood? It certainly looks that way:
In retrospect Bill Gertz connected Hillary and Obama to Huma’s second e-mail account:

Maybe I have it backwards. Hillary’s e-mail server might have resulted in the Muslim Brotherhood sending instructions to Abedin on the type of advice she gave to Hillary; advice more dangerous than Bubba refusing an invitation to speak:

Huma Abedin, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s closest aide, urged former President Bill Clinton in 2009 to reject a speaking invitation before the American Israel Public Affairs Council (AIPAC), asking his assistant in an email, do “u really want to consider sending him into that crowd?”

XXXXX

Her comments are raising uncomfortable questions about Abedin’s past and her family’s ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

“Appalling” is how Morton Klein, national president of the Zionist Organization of America, described the email, adding that it, “shows hostility toward Jews and Israel in light of the fact that ‘that crowd’ gives huge ovations to White House speakers.”

Klein pointed to the Abedin family’s ties to a radical Islamic group, saying, “it makes me think about the allegations about her parents and other family members who were associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.”

Middle East Forum President Daniel Pipes called Abedin’s comment “disdainful” of AIPAC. He also noted her past association with the Muslim Brotherhood.

“Abedin’s disdainful comment about AIPAC as ‘that crowd’ could derive from her Muslim or her leftist identity – or both,” Pipes told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin Email Attacked Jewish Group
Richard Pollock
9:37 PM 10/05/2016

EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin Email Attacked Jewish Group

Forum List

Back