Ex-egyptian Minister: We Warned Us Ahead Of 9/11

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It's a shame that our intelligence agencies didn't list. However, I think now if they get information like this, they will act on it. I'm glad these terrorists didn't get a chance to carry out all that they planned to do or else the same thing would have happened in Chicago and Los Angeles as was done to New York. Good thing they were on the ball to catch those like the Muslims who were going to do something terrible in the New York subway system. Can you imagine how many innocent Americans would have been harmed?

Ex-Egyptian minister: We warned US ahead of 9/11
Cairo ‘told FBI and CIA several times’ there was intel from inside al-Qaeda of imminent ‘huge attack’ on American soil
BY GAVRIEL FISKE September 10, 2014, 6:33 pm 15

Former Egyptian interior minister Habib Al-Adly, speaking about the 9/11 attacks, during his trial in Cairo in August 2014. (photo credit: screen capture)

• In the weeks ahead of the September 11 attacks in 2001, Egypt warned the Bush administration repeatedly about an imminent large-scale terror attack to be carried out by al-Qaeda operatives on US soil, but the message was ignored, a former high-ranking Egyptian government official said.
Habib al-Adly, who served from 1997 to 2011 as minister of the interior for the Mubarak government, said in court testimony that Egypt received intelligence “from inside the al-Qaeda den” that “America would be subject to a huge terror attack.” In testimony last month that was translated and posted online Tuesday by the Middle East Media Research Institute, Adly said the intelligence was verified and analyzed, and then president Hosni Mubarak gave the order to pass it on to the US in May of 2001.

Read more:

Ex-Egyptian minister We warned US ahead of 9 11 The Times of Israel

Do tell......... :cool:

tell what, sunni? Homeland security is now a huge project in response to the stink and filth of islam. LOL---I am so glad that I got to hear the vulgar and disgusting mosque shit-----called KHUTBAH JUMAAT before 9-11-01------that stinking filth is so
restrained now that the cesspit mosques are under surveillancedd. BTW -----pay attention today-----so you can relate the latest, albeit restrained, shit that is being
promulgated lately

unless specific and actionable intel was provided the warning was worthless. I'm sure that somewhere a fortune teller predicted a bad day for New York too.

unless specific and actionable intel was provided the warning was worthless. I'm sure that somewhere a fortune teller predicted a bad day for New York too.

warnings are now being taken MORE seriously than they were back then----HUNDREDS of terrorist actions in New York state-----planned by your fellows---
have been thwarted since 2001------mostly because of some level of "warning"-

Forum List

Back