Ex-councillor who called for 'whites only' England team after Euros loss fined £923

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He is moving to Yorkshire to try and escape his shame as well. I would like to think that haters like this are in the past.

Doessocial media drive hate or is it just reflecting society. ?

What's wrong with a whites only Britain?

Would you be opposed to a blacks only Ghana?

Of course you wouldn't.

Last edited:
What's wrong with a whites only Britain?

Would you be opposed to a blacks only Ghana?

Of course you wouldn't.
Probably because it isnt a white only country. Only racists want to exclude people because of their skin colour.

Show me a leading white Ghanain player who is excluded from their team.

Probably because it isnt a white only country. Only racists want to exclude people because of their skin colour.

Show me a leading white Ghanain player who is excluded from their team.
Show me a white Ghanaian player...in anything...you will struggle mightily.

I can show you a bunch of dead white African farmers who were excluded from breathing because they were white though.

However, my point is that you would never address the exclusion of whites if it were right in front of you...because YOU are a race traitor pussy.

Show me a white Ghanaian player...in anything...you will struggle mightily.

I can show you a bunch of dead white African farmers who were excluded from breathing because they were white though.

However, my point is that you would never address the exclusion of whites if it were right in front of you...because YOU are a race traitor pussy.
Wow, Where did you buy your crystal ball ?
In fact you are full of shit.Your straw man disolved so you are trying to find another bullshit point.

Forum List

Back