Ex-Bush Lawyer Accused of Trying to Kill Wife

This should be illegal.
Posting stupid shit like this thread should be illegal. But then if it was illegal to be stupid, the prisons would be overflowing with liberals.......oh wait........ they all ready are. Strike that comment.

What is it about this thread that you object to, exactly? Is it the title? That comes courtesy of Fox News and the AP. Is it my comment pertaining to potential punishment if the man is found guilty? Perhaps you support spousal abuse? You a wife beater? Please tell us all what is so objectionable about this topic.

It's in the correct forum, so that can't be it. It's news worthy and therefore a topic for discussion, so that can't be it. Is it because the libs have not been blaming Bush, as I half expected they might, except in jest? What is it about this thread that so pissed you off that you felt compelled to neg rep me and call me an idiot, without the use of proper punctuation I might add?

Wait... Are you John Michael Farren?

edited

This should be illegal.
Posting stupid shit like this thread should be illegal. But then if it was illegal to be stupid, the prisons would be overflowing with liberals.......oh wait........ they all ready are. Strike that comment.

What is it about this thread that you object to, exactly? Is it the title? That comes courtesy of Fox News and the AP. Is it my comment pertaining to potential punishment if the man is found guilty? Perhaps you support spousal abuse? You a wife beater? Please tell us all what is so objectionable about this topic.

It's in the correct forum, so that can't be it. It's news worthy and therefore a topic for discussion, so that can't be it. Is it because the libs have not been blaming Bush, as I half expected they might, except in jest? What is it about this thread that so pissed you off that you felt compelled to neg rep me and call me an idiot, without the use of proper punctuation I might add?

Wait... Are you John Michael Farren?

Um...Lost Soul has this thing about.....well, I'll let you make up your own mind.

Forum List

Back