Evolution vs. Creationism

Ohhhh Its Big Dicklicker! Hi!!!

I see that youre spreading more of your bullshit on other threads as well :)

Guess everyone has to have a hobby - even brainless twits such as yourself.

The Aryan boys up there in Idaho will have smoked your Jew ass long before anything happens so no worries for you D. You know your kind ain't well liked up there, kind of on the same par with Blacks and Mexicans in their eyes.:laugh:

Originally posted by OCA
The Aryan boys up there in Idaho will have smoked your Jew ass long before anything happens so no worries for you D. You know your kind ain't well liked up there, kind of on the same par with Blacks and Mexicans in their eyes.:laugh:
I am treated like a God here.

Gosh, dickless, you are so witty.

However did that happen? Please do shine some bullshit...errr....meant light on that question.

Whereas I know youre reply will reflect the moronic stupidity that is you, it will at least be entertaining. Learning new things about lower-intelligence life forms always is interesting in some aspect.

My guess is your neighbors don't know you are a Jew. Regardless i'd bet anything that it ain't like a god, more like the oddball with the hook nose.:alco:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

However did that happen? Please do shine some bullshit...errr....meant light on that question.

Whereas I know youre reply will reflect the moronic stupidity that is you, it will at least be entertaining. Learning new things about lower-intelligence life forms always is interesting in some aspect.
You want me so bad!
I would rock your world.

Oh.....so youre a God now?

Let me think of a good god-like name for you....

Phallicless No-testicles.

how is that?

sweetheart, women like me are something that you could only dream about.

When things get tense here reading one of D's sorry ass attempts to keep his stupid ass axe grinding is worth a few laughs. He's like the official USMB Wal Mart jester.:nine:

Hmmm its been more than 2 minutes since youre last pathetic attempt of a reply Dickless. Are you so pitifully obtuse that you couldnt decifer the meaning of your new god name?

Or are you frantically trying to look up meanings?

Or are you too busy taking your meds for the evening?

KL,
Lets stop playing games,

post your pic, and I will let you know if you stand a chance with me.

Originally posted by OCA
My guess is your neighbors don't know you are a Jew. Regardless i'd bet anything that it ain't like a god, more like the oddball with the hook nose.:alco:
Turns out you have hate for Jews. Is this why you are always so upset?

At least I have many reasons for my dislikes for blacks and hispanics.

What do you hate about Jews?

ROFLMAO

First of all, my pic has been posted, nimrod. Find it yourself if you want to see it so badly.

Secondly, let me save you the time....the answer to that is no. A RESOUNDING I DONT FUCKING THINK SO.

Why? because my dear, lower forms of masculinity never appeal to women like myself.

Let me guess, you were the loner in school who no one liked? And in your early 20's when everyone else was hooking up, your sorry, mal-formed self sat at home with a pizza and a beer whacking off? Right?

hmmmppffffff - while youre entertaining at best - I think its time I stick a fork in you. Youre done.

Dismissed.

First of all, my pic has been posted, nimrod. Find it yourself if you want to see it so badly.
I like the little hard to get, cat and mouse game you want to play.

Your kind of giving me a chubby.

Originally posted by Big D
I like the little hard to get, cat and mouse game you want to play.

Your kind of giving me a chubby.

Chubby, I haven't heard that in years! :laugh:

This is great, I hope you 2 can keep it up for awhile! :D

If Jesus does come back and starts up his shit,

us Jews will get him again.

Doubt.
Guilt.
Anxiety.
Inferiority.
Desire to fit in.
Unworthiness.
Need for acceptance.
Feeling isolated.
Needing friends.
Needing family.

Just one silent personal decision, and you get to leave these behined.

I am treated like a God here.

Speaking of which, you still didn't disprove my point in making your evidence false.

New Guy,
You are going to have to wait.

KL, is about to give me cyber head.

Forum List

Back