Evolution vs. Creationism

D

deciophobic

Here's a fun game, all you evolutionists out there give your "proofs" for evolution and us creationists will disprove them.

Originally posted by deciophobic
Here's a fun game, all you evolutionists out there give your "proofs" for evolution and us creationists will disprove them.
:cof:

:clap: :clap:

popcorn.gif

:D

how about all you creationists out there show 'proofs' for creation?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

Just like a Liberal...trying to answer a question with another question...

:flameth: :fu2: :cuckoo: :scratch: :poke: :dev3: :soul::p: :p:

well go ahead...give your proofs, if there are any(which there aren't). stop avoiding the question.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

You DO realize that is impossible based on 2 things:

1. The proof is Biblical and people discount it due to lack of understanding.

2. The proof gets laughed at and the evidence for evolution immediately gets brought up so we end up disproving evolution any way.

It is most logical to do the proverbial "proving the negative".

Now THAT was unfair. Talk about a setup for failure. :cool:

The beauty of Creationism is Secular Science points MORE towards Creation/Devine Design than Evolution :D

Originally posted by Zhukov
Your existence. Now disprove your existence.

is the fact that i exist your proof for evolution???

No, not really.

My proof is much more technical and involved, and wouldn't convince anyone here who could understand it who wouldn't want to believe it anyways.

But rest assured, if the processes of evolution hadn't occured to result in you, you wouldn't be here to deny those processes existed to begin with.

So insofar as a bullet hole proves the existence of a gun, your existence proves the existence of evolution.

At any rate, and before anyone gets excited, I don't care if anyone believes it. I'm not here to convice anyone of anything. But between believing in Creationism and believing in a God that drove the forces of evolution, most religious scientists favor the later.

Besides it isn't called the Theory of Evolution for nothing. Scientists pick their words carefully.

But rest assured, if the processes of evolution hadn't occured to result in you, you wouldn't be here to deny those processes existed to begin with.

So insofar as a bullet hole proves the existence of a gun, your existence proves the existence of evolution.

[i

you could say the same about God, if God didn't exist to create you, you wouldn't be here to deny his existence.

either way, neither is a good argument

"So insofar as a bullet hole proves the existence of a gun, your existence proves the existence of evolution."

thats not a very good argument is it?

MIllions of years worth of fossil evidence is empirical proof. The skeletal remainns of speicies in the Galapagos Islands showing the adaptation of species to the environment is empirical proof. Evolutionary science has a large, and growing, body of evidence to support it. Creationism has nothing but the maunderings of a few deluded individuals to abck it up.

The Biblical story of creation is lifted directly from the creation myths of earlier societies, and is no explanation for anything. And...Fer cryin' out loud...Pope John Paul has declared that the Catholic Church accepts the fact of evolution. Remember...? It took them 500 years to accept Galileo's discoveries.

Get a grip on something besides your privates.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
MIllions of years worth of fossil evidence is empirical proof. The skeletal remainns of speicies in the Galapagos Islands showing the adaptation of species to the environment is empirical proof. Evolutionary science has a large, and growing, body of evidence to support it. Creationism has nothing but the maunderings of a few deluded individuals to abck it up.

The Biblical story of creation is lifted directly from the creation myths of earlier societies, and is no explanation for anything. And...Fer cryin' out loud...Pope John Paul has declared that the Catholic Church accepts the fact of evolution. Remember...? It took them 500 years to accept Galileo's discoveries.

Get a grip on something besides your privates.

this is the most unimformed response i have ever read.

#1 The fossil record is NO proof of evolution, at all.
#2 Adaption of species on the galpagos(sp) islands, you said it yourself, it's adaption, NOT evolution
#3 there is absolutely NO scientific proof to disprove creation, while there are tons of facts to disprove evolution
shall i get into them?
#4 the pope only said he accepted evolution cuz it was such a fast growing theory and stated as fact, so the church had to find a way to let evolution work(changes in the bible for example)

you could say the same about God, if God didn't exist to create you, you wouldn't be here to deny his existence.

Yes you could say the same thing about God. It's all a matter of what you chose to believe.

"So insofar as a bullet hole proves the existence of a gun, your existence proves the existence of evolution."

thats not a very good argument is it?

I didn't say it was a good argument. It's an awful argument.

I'm not here to provide good arguments, because no one wants to hear good arguments.

If you really want to understand evolution go get a degree in genetics and molecular and cellular biology. Then the obviousness of it will become clear to you.

But I'll tell you what, you can believe in four things, only the first three of which make any rational sense.

1.) The rules of evolution were not set into motion by a god.

2.) The rules of evolution were written by a god.

3.) A god created everything and then made it look like the forces of evolution had steered the creation of species for some unknown reason.

__

4.) Creationism

I'm not here to provide good arguments, because no one wants to hear good arguments.

I do

Forum List

Back