Evolution Scam 43,582

Yeah, it can tell you predator or pray, carnivores or herbivores but it can’t say it laid eggs and had tits.
They know if it was a mammal or not. They can tell if it was a reptile or bird.

If I found a skull of a tiger- would i be able to tell whether the animal it came from laid eggs or had tits?
They can compare it. Its not 100% though. Look at the dinocephalosaurus
View attachment 196981
what is that
That is a transsexual, web toed, long tailed, green/blue scale, short front legged, 8" claw, Long necked creature found in China.

They could tell from the skull.

They know if it was a mammal or not. They can tell if it was a reptile or bird.

If I found a skull of a tiger- would i be able to tell whether the animal it came from laid eggs or had tits?
View attachment 196981
what is that
That is a transsexual, web toed, long tailed, green/blue scale, short front legged, 8" claw, Long necked creature found in China.

Lol seriously. It looks like some fake dragon skull

It looks like some discarded Game of Thrones prop. :lol:

View attachment 196981
what is that

I don't find it a coincidence that every culture in the world had tales of the same creature.

50-ft 'dragon' dinosaur unearthed by Chinese farmers - CNN

View attachment 196981
what is that

I don't find it a coincidence that every culture in the world had tales of the same creature.

I dont reckon you read the article?
The locals called it a dragon because they couldnt find arms and legs..
Plus, that is not the same thing as you posted

My bad, I was in a hurry.
Dracorex - Wikipedia

what is that

Dracorex - Wikipedia
Gotcha.
So what does that have to do with what we were originally talking about? Are you saying humans walked with dinosaurs and dragons? Lol
You realize the mythical dragon had wings? And were bigger than 8ft?

Dracorex - Wikipedia
Gotcha.
So what does that have to do with what we were originally talking about? Are you saying humans walked with dinosaurs and dragons? Lol
It has everything to do with the subject. It had wings, breathed fire, had small front legs, a huge tail and hoarded gold in caves.
You can tell by the skull.

Dracorex - Wikipedia
Gotcha.
It has everything to do with the subject. It had wings, breathed fire, had small front legs, a huge tail and hoarded gold in caves.
I understand your point, even though it goes against scientific methods.
I just find it weird how you doubt these scientists, who spent half their life in some sort of educational facility, but you dont doubt savages that lived in a desert..

Dracorex - Wikipedia
Gotcha.
I understand your point, even though it goes against scientific methods.
I just find it weird how you doubt these scientists, who spent half their life in some sort of educational facility, but you dont doubt savages that lived in a desert..
I always question what people say who have a lot to gain from their statements. And this doesn't even begin to be credible.

I'm familiar with the inner politics of astronomy. And you don't get any telescope time at any telescope unless your research fits into the current theories of astronomy. Any research that challenges what is accepted today is denied. I have no doubt every field is the same. This is just another example of people profiting both financially and reputationally from their statement that conforms to the current talking points of the field. Same goes with their BS explanation of why they find soft tissue in dinosaur remains.

Dear mods:

How has this thread not been moved to the Conspiracy Theory section? You have here freakish cult members accusing the global scientific community of being engaged in a vast conspiracy to lie to the population of the world.

No, this does not belong in the science section, any more than a thread accusing Trump and all of his cabinet members of child trafficking (based on a cult newsletter) belongs in the politics or current events sections.

You should clean this garbage up....thanks.

It's the effort to gain headlines with outlandish claims in the hopes more funding pours in.
Evolution doesn't need "more Funding" or "headlines".

You 12 IQ Clown, we're not talking AGW/Warming here.

Evolution (like Gravity) is a Theory and a Fact, and (NAS) the "Central Unifying Concept of Biology."

There is NO other explanation of life's development/progression/adaptation that has Any Evidence, much less Overwhelming Evidence.

In 150 Years since proposed, many New sciences have come into existence. All, many of which could have proved it wrong, are either Consistent with it, or outright support it.

EDIT
NOTE Below the 12 IQ Religionist Clown/TROLL has no real answer.

`

Last edited:
It's the effort to gain headlines with outlandish claims in the hopes more funding pours in.
Evolution doesn't need "more Funding" or "headlines".

You 12 IQ Clown, we're not talking AGW/Warming here.

Evolution (like Gravity) is a Theory and a Fact, and (NAS) the "Central Unifying Concept of Biology."

There is NO other explanation of life's development/progression/adaptation that has Any Evidence, much less Overwhelming Evidence.

In 150 Years since proposed, many New sciences have come into existence. All, many of which could have proved it wrong, are either Consistent with it, or outright support it.

`
Oh yeah, no one in any university ever studies evolution, no research is ever done on it.

What a moron.

Dear mods:

How has this thread not been moved to the Conspiracy Theory section? You have here freakish cult members accusing the global scientific community of being engaged in a vast conspiracy to lie to the population of the world.

No, this does not belong in the science section, any more than a thread accusing Trump and all of his cabinet members of child trafficking (based on a cult newsletter) belongs in the politics or current events sections.

You should clean this garbage up....thanks.
Dear shitforbrains,
Just because a scientific report threatens your dumbass views you've been trained to parrot, doesn't mean it does not exist.

Dear mods:

Please answer the previous question, thank you.
PLEASE CENSOR THE OP, DEAR MODERATORS, THIS SCIENTIFIC FINDING THREATENS THE DOGMA I HAVE SWALLOWED HOOK LINE AND SINKER WITHOUT THINKING.
Not censorship, I asked for no deletion. I just find it curious that the evolution- and climate science-denying idiot threads don't get placed in the conspiracy section, where they belong. I suppose the mods need to pander to the idiot base somewhat, lest they lose 75% of the board membership. ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back