Evolution is Bunk

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Evolution: Bacteria to Beethoven

So there you have it. The dual cornerstones of Evolution - (a) how simple evolved into complex, and (b) how beneficial random mutations occur - are exposed as nothing more than "religious" beliefs of evolutionary biologists, with no scientific explanation whatsoever.

Like everyone else, I was taught in my (Catholic) high school that Evolution was a "fact" and that only troglodytes and religious fanatics questioned it. But it didn't make sense. Even if you got past the basic question of how did life begin, how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today? And how does one species evolve into another species? It makes no sense. Now it is confirmed that it truly DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, and cannot be explained scientifically. It must be accepted on FAITH.

In fact, Evolution is only slightly more "scientific" than Genesis.

This is A LOT like "climate change." The fact of climate change is undeniable, but (a) the extent of human causation, and (b) catastrophic future projections, are nothing more than faith-based speculation.

So there you have it. The dual cornerstones of Evolution - (a) how simple evolved into complex, and (b) how beneficial random mutations occur - are exposed as nothing more than "religious" beliefs of evolutionary biologists, with no scientific explanation whatsoever.

Like everyone else, I was taught in my (Catholic) high school that Evolution was a "fact" and that only troglodytes and religious fanatics questioned it. But it didn't make sense. Even if you got past the basic question of how did life begin, how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today? And how does one species evolve into another species? It makes no sense. Now it is confirmed that it truly DOES NOT MAKE SENSE, and cannot be explained scientifically. It must be accepted on FAITH.

This is A LOT like "climate change." The fact of climate change is undeniable, but (a) the extent of human causation, and (b) catastrophic future projections, are nothing more than faith-based speculation.

evolution is so easily debunked all you get is personal attacks when speaking on it and not rational debate,,

its almost like they know its BS but cant admit it to themselves,,

evolution is so easily debunked all you get is personal attacks when speaking on it and not rational debate,,

its almost like they know its BS but cant admit it to themselves,,
Your conspiracy theories are funny.

Funny, my high school teacher was Catholic in a public school and said she would teach us evolution, but she did not believe in it. She did a better job teaching it, than her church did in explaining a 6000 year old earth.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Funny, my high school teacher was Catholic in a public school and said she would teach us evolution, but she did not believe in it. She did a better job teaching it, than her church did in explaining a 6000 year old earth.

catholics dont believe in a 6000 yr old earth,,,

truthfully I dont know what they believe in since they are all over the board

catholics dont believe in a 6000 yr old earth,,,

truthfully I dont know what they believe in since they are all over the board
They used to ban books and movies as well as strict bible interpretation-this was early sixties-it affected non-Catholic others and we did have a Catholic president and the appearance of some papal influence...

Species evolve. That is a fact.
We share 98.8 percent of DNA with chimps.
We share 85 percent with mice.
61 percent with fruit flies.
I wont say the theory of human evolution is 100 percent correct but it explains it better than anything else.

I wont say the theory of human evolution is 100 percent correct but it explains it better than anything else.
it also can apply to intelligent design where they just used the same parts and pieces,,,which makes far more sense than one kind of animal magically changing into a completely different kind,,

how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today?

Slowly.

it also can apply to intelligent design where they just used the same parts and pieces,,,which makes far more sense than one kind of animal magically changing into a completely different kind,,
Then explain how viruses can withstand our strongest antibiotics...But could not when the antibiotics were first produced..

Where is your pterodactyl nose?

Then explain how viruses can withstand our strongest antibiotics...But could not when the antibiotics were first produced..
the same way humans grow resistant to illness

Where is your pterodactyl nose?
when did I claim to have one??

how did single-cell, primitive life forms evolve into complex life forms, and ultimately to the incredibly-specialized creatures that we observe today?

Slowly.
so slow you cant even see it happen,,,

I dont fully discredit intelligent design. However, I do not believe in the abrahamic creation.
The Hindus that rub cow shit on their forehead make more sense lol

I dont fully discredit intelligent design. However, I do not believe in the abrahamic creation.
The Hindus that rub cow shit on their forehead make more sense lol

doesnt that make you a shithead???

So what you be saying is all DNA is not equal and evolves to resisted a virus..

thats not what I said,,,

thats not what I said,,,
That is the inly way that people that survived the black death made it.

Then explain how viruses can withstand our strongest antibiotics..

Ummmm….antibiotics have never, ever worked on viruses.

Forum List

Back