Evironmentalist Global Warming Monkeys Finally Getting it Right!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
ALeqM5i3qDhr1twwyUZMi4g7ewb470rYeA

^That's the way to get the Sun's Attention!...

:)

peace...

Next time, make the Sign even Larger, so that the Sun will Finally get the Message that you are Serious, and Moderate it's Solar Activity to Please you!

peace...

Next time, make the Sign even Larger, so that the Sun will Finally get the Message that you are Serious, and Moderate it's Solar Activity to Please you!

peace...

Hmmmmm....... Moderate in what way? We are at a solar minimum, but it continues to get warmer. The TSI has not changed appreciably in the last 50 years, yet we have had major warming in that period, so what are you talking about?

peace...

Hmmmmm....... Moderate in what way? We are at a solar minimum, but it continues to get warmer. The TSI has not changed appreciably in the last 50 years, yet we have had major warming in that period, so what are you talking about?

It continues to get Warmer?... Not Recently...

And your Window of "Evidence" is so Fucking Absurdly Tiny that it's not even Evidence...

How Old do you Think Solar Cycles are regarding the Earth?...

50 Years... That cracks me up!

peace...

Is that why the ice in my drink keeps melting?

Ironically, it's the same principle. But things start getting a little more serious when Italy and Switzerland decide to move their boundaries because the Alps are melting.

Melting snow prompts border change between Switzerland and Italy - Europe, World - The Independent

And like I mentioned to you yesterday, you have no idea if that melt is normal or not, because you weren't alive 100, 1000, or 1000000 years ago.

Is that why the ice in my drink keeps melting?

Ironically, it's the same principle. But things start getting a little more serious when Italy and Switzerland decide to move their boundaries because the Alps are melting.

Melting snow prompts border change between Switzerland and Italy - Europe, World - The Independent

And like I mentioned to you yesterday, you have no idea if that melt is normal or not, because you weren't alive 100, 1000, or 1000000 years ago.

That's the Absurdity of the Dogmatic, Hysterical, Ignorant and Blathering Climate Change Monkeys, Formerly Known as the Global Warming Hysterians...

They want to Compartmentalize their Concerns... 50 Year... HA-HA!... Talk about your Dishonest Pieces of Craaaaaaaaaaaap!

How about the Great Dust Bowl?...

Did things Improve after that, and why?...

Snow in Vegas earlier this Year?...

They can't Predict my Fucking Weather TODAY!...

Kiss my Ass, Liberals...

Get your Power over other People elsewhere, and stop Trying to Destroy the Greatness that IS America!

What up, Ari!

peace...

That's the Absurdity of the Dogmatic, Hysterical, Ignorant and Blathering Climate Change Monkeys, Formerly Known as the Global Warming Hysterians...

They want to Compartmentalize their Concerns... 50 Year... HA-HA!... Talk about your Dishonest Pieces of Craaaaaaaaaaaap!

Kiss my Ass, Liberals...

Get your Power over other People elsewhere, and stop Trying to Destroy the Greatness that IS America!

What up, Ari!

peace...

Ah shaddap and calm down, child. Go bloody someone else's nose.

I don't ascribe to either theory right now because there are excellent arguments for it all. HOWEVER, I do believe that there is certainly nothing wrong with being prepared as far as possible. There certainly nothing wrong with trying to control emissions that ARE being caused by man, regardless whether any solid PROOF is available to satisfy the naysayers. It's called getting ahead of a potential disaster, rather than being reactive to one.

Grow up, little girl. Or trip on back to your little avatar city where you can pretend you're an adult.

Kiss my Ass, Liberals...

What up, Ari!

peace...

I don't ascribe to either theory right now because there are excellent arguments for it all. HOWEVER, I do believe that there is certainly nothing wrong with being prepared as far as possible. There certainly nothing wrong with trying to control emissions that ARE being caused by man, regardless whether any solid PROOF is available to satisfy the naysayers. It's called getting ahead of a potential disaster, rather than being reactive to one.

Grow up, little girl. Or trip on back to your little avatar city where you can pretend you're an adult.

Was I Speaking to you Directly, or do you Feel that Everything is about you?...

MeThinks I was Addressing "50 year"...

Old Rocks... You got (2) Accounts here?... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

Kiss my Ass, Liberals...

What up, Ari!

peace...

Was I Speaking to you Directly, or do you Feel that Everything is about you?...

MeThinks I was Addressing "50 year"...

Old Rocks... You got (2) Accounts here?... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

You made your all-inclusive statement, and this is an open forum. Duh...

Hmmmmm....... Moderate in what way? We are at a solar minimum, but it continues to get warmer.

Utterly false. The average global temperature is in decline.

And you are one silly fool.

NOAA - National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration - 2007 was Tenth Warmest for U.S., Fifth Warmest Worldwide

The average U.S. temperature for 2007 was 54.2°F; 1.4°F warmer than the 20th century mean of 52.8°F. NCDC originally estimated in mid-December that 2007 would end as the eighth warmest on record, but below-average temperatures in areas of the country last month lowered the annual ranking. For Alaska, 2007 was the 15th warmest year since statewide records began in 1918.
Six of the 10 warmest years on record for the contiguous U.S. have occurred since 1998, part of a three decade period in which mean temperatures for the contiguous U.S. have risen at a rate near 0.6°F per decade.

Top 11 Warmest Years On Record Have All Been In Last 13 Years
ScienceDaily (Dec. 13, 2007) — The decade of 1998-2007 is the warmest on record, according to data sources obtained by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO). The global mean surface temperature for 2007 is currently estimated at 0.41°C/0.74°F above the 1961-1990 annual average of 14.00°C/57.20°F.

Top 11 Warmest Years On Record Have All Been In Last 13 Years

The University of East Anglia and the Met Office's Hadley Centre have released preliminary global temperature figures for 2007, which show the top 11 warmest years all occurring in the last 13 years. The provisional global figure for 2007 using data from January to November, currently places the year as the seventh warmest on records dating back to 1850.

Other remarkable global climatic events recorded so far in 2007 include record-low Arctic sea ice extent, which led to first recorded opening of the Canadian Northwest Passage; the relatively small Antarctic Ozone Hole; development of La Niña in the central and eastern Equatorial Pacific; and devastating floods, drought and storms in many places around the world.

Kiss my Ass, Liberals...

What up, Ari!

peace...

I think we should just wear tin foil hats. The whole time i was wearing mine, I was kept safe from the falling pieces of Sky Lab. It worked then. It will work now.

Forum List

Back