Evidence of CIA role in forging Obama's birth certificate

AND WHEN U DONT BOTHER TO LISTEN OR WATCH you will forever remain clueless

The evidence is conclusive.

Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a forged document.

The State of Hawaii affirmed 3 times that the information on the document was accurate and matched their original vital records. So your working theory is that it was a 100% accurate forgery?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

So we have the State of Hawaii, the Registar of Hawaii, the Republican GOvernor of Hawaii, and the Head of the Department of Health of Hawaii.....all affirming that the documents match the original vital records and the information is accurate.

And the 'Cold Case Posse' who has never so much as seen the original vital documents saying its a fraud.

Laughing......birthers are dumb.

Did the Cold Case Posse say that? They had a press conference. But never produced any written evidence. Never presented anything to any DA- or to the FBI- or to the State Police in Hawaii- or the Attorney General of Arizona.

What kind of 'law enforcement' says they have evidence of a crime- but doesn't do anything about it? Other than sign book deals and give press conferences?

Actually that document is an officially posted document by the State of Hawaii. But if you weren't a fucking idiot Birther you would know that.

Every statement by the Director of Health and Registrar of Voters of Hawaii is a legal statement.

Unlike the steaming pile of bullshit that Birthers consume every day- because unlike lying Birthers- I rely upon the facts- and official documents.

Right, and imbeciles like you who FIGHT mental health to remain stupid believe the government, which lies about everything else and has everything to gain by lying and fought releasing Obama's birth certificate for over two years, and STILL hasn't released it, would never lie to you!

This, from a guy who just posted some bullshit jpeg he took off the internet.

The State of Hawaii affirmed the information on that certificate was accurate.......3 times.
Ever check to see that in every election the State of Hawaii isn't 100% BLUE? ....... I've offered you the truth

LOL- you lie was caught in the very same post you claim you have offered the truth

Linda Lingle (née Cutter; June 4, 1953) is an American politician, who was the sixth Governor of Hawaii from 2002 until 2010. She was the first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962

LOOK JACKASS. I SAID THE STATE WAS BLUE, MEANING THAT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COUNTY ALWAYS VOTES DEMOCRAT. Just check any election chart and see for yourself. Ever see a single red county in the state? I'M SORRY YOU FOUND ONE FUCKING REPUBLICAN WHO LIVES THERE AND NOW WANT TO TWIST MY MEANING JUST BECAUSE YOU TURNED UP SOME BULLSHIT DOCUMENT THAT SAYS SOME OBSCURE OFFICIAL IN HAWAII CLAIMS SHE SAW THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT AND ON HER GOOD WORD ATTESTS THAT IT WAS AUTHENTIC, AT THE REQUEST OF THE OBAMA WHITE HOUSE NO LESS!

And this after MONTHS AND MONTHS of obstructing and fighting NOT to produce it!

If there is an original BIRTH CERTIFICATE of Barry Obama showing HE WAS BORN AN AMERICAN CITIZEN in Hawaii, then WHERE IS IT? Why don't you show it? Why wasn't it used? Why wasn't a copy given? WHY DON'T YOU ADMIT YOU ARE PART OF THE COVER-UP OF THE BIGGEST CRIME COMMITTED IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES that a hostile FOREIGNER assumed the role of US President for eight years despite numerous efforts by hundreds of people and a dozen organizations to bring that lie out publicly, that the ACTUAL DOCUMENTS were legally compelled and brought before an independent examiner, found fraudulent, and that fact has been suppressed EVER SINCE!

Laughing.....so, um, where is that friend of yours that testified in court that the COLB was a forgery? You seem to have abandoned that steaming load of horseshit rather abruptly.

And with the Registrar of Hawaii affirming that the information on the COLB matches their original vital records......your working theory is a 100% factually accurate forgery?

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Your "official Hawaii document" is WORTHLESS and doesn't mean shit in a court of law. It's just a note from one person saying another person claims something! You are less than stupid, fool, you are too bad a liar to be an accident. But please admit you really think your JPEG proves anything because I want to sell you a few acres of land in Florida! :lmao:

Says you, citing you. And you're nobody. Back in reality, a COLB is prima facie evidence of a place of birth.

Ignore as you will. The law doesn't change just because you close your eyes

Actually that document is an officially posted document by the State of Hawaii. But if you weren't a fucking idiot Birther you would know that.

Every statement by the Director of Health and Registrar of Voters of Hawaii is a legal statement.

Unlike the steaming pile of bullshit that Birthers consume every day- because unlike lying Birthers- I rely upon the facts- and official documents.

Right, and imbeciles like you who FIGHT mental health to remain stupid believe the government, which lies about everything else and has everything to gain by lying and fought releasing Obama's birth certificate for over two years, and STILL hasn't released it, would never lie to you!

Speaking of mental health, does your imaginary 'friend' who is a 'document expert' and testified in 'court' have a name and links to back up his 'testimony'?

Or did your meds this morning quiet your 'friend'?

The State of Hawaii affirmed the information on that certificate was accurate.......3 times.

If course it did. o_O Ever check to see that in every election the State of Hawaii isn't 100% BLUE? Frankly, I don't care what you think or believe. We have crossed this topic before, so this is no new claim by me. I've offered you the truth, FWIW as much as is possible on a social network, but I won't violate professional confidences by giving you the forensic examiner's name because if a bunch of you loons started looking his website up and bothering him, he'd never forgive me. But I know what I know.

Here's where I'm curious....are you lying or just ignorant? As the governor of the State of Hawaii when it affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii....was a republican. And on John McCain's state election team. And campaigned for John McCain.

And affirmed that Obama was born in Hawaii.

I don't think 100% means what you think it means. Or you simply have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Either way, why would I ignore the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents and instead believe you? Especially given your *spectacular* record of inaccuracy on even the most basic issues?

why would I ignore the State of Hawaii

Because they're telling you just what you want to believe. You site the government here as an unimpeachable source in this case even when a day from now, you will be lambasting 15 other government sources (be they the White House, Senate or some other institutions) as malarkey and fake news or something else, dismissing them entirely because they report something that doesn't fit into your stupid agenda. You have no answer for why it took the State of Hawaii to release a secondary birth record---- if someone wanted to see my birth certificate, I'd just go downstairs, pull the original, photocopy it and send it off in 5 minutes. But you ignore the fact that it took many institutions YEARS in court to finally drag Obama kicking and screaming to finally produce a secondary record, even then, not even producing it for public examination and inspection, only a note from a third party saying that THEY looked at it, saw it, and are reporting it to another party that they determined its authenticity through unknown means who then issues a notice to you! And THAT you have 100% faith in. :lmao:

I read a hundred people here almost daily reporting their "expertise" in subjects they have no direct knowledge of or involvement in, citing only TV shows, radio programs and internet articles, and 90% of the time, it is HOGWASH they just accept because it furthers their agenda or belief. On another thread, people have posted something like 75,000 posts about the Trump Administration, and though I haven't read one post there I would bet that NOT ONE TRUE ACTUAL FACT has been gleaned, shared or learned about Trump from all of that. Now here I come to report on something that I have actual direct knowledge of that adds to a thread------ not that I can prove it to any stranger over the internet without compromising certain things which I cannot do for legal and professional reasons. In that RARE case, someone with absolutely nothing to gain from reporting so actually volunteers such direct information here, and though I have nothing to gain out of it---- I don't expect paid, I don't expect any brownie points, pats on the back, kudos, awards, special status or anything else from this crowd, much less really care if you believe me or not, and a fool like you stands there trying to ridicule it while defending a source that has EVERYTHING to gain from lying to you and has the largest track record of lies, omissions and fabrications in the history of the planet Earth------ the government. And you wonder why so few people like me bother to post here much less come forward with any personal, direct information.

I knew going into this that I'd have only limited circumstantial evidence to back up my report, and that some would believe me while others not and would ridicule it and that's fine! But the next time you read down through the threads here and see only horseshit claim after horseshit claim with idiots barking insults back and forth on nonsense topics, just remember that is exactly what you WANT and make of forums like these. And you will probably be right in the middle of all of it.

Oh, and one last thing: from rare time to time I quote a favored quote of mine because it so much applies here:

Osborn.png

That quote was actually written a long long time ago by a man called Albert Osborn in his seminal book, his second edition on Questioned Documents. Mr. Osborn was speaking of experts citing unverified or unsubstantiated evidence as fact through inadequate means of scientific testing, but the thought still applies here. If you want to find a copy of the book in a library somewhere, and look through it, you will find the above quote. Just who was Albert Osborn? He is considered the grandfather of all modern scientific, court-qualified forensic document examination. Now, to the sagacious mind, that suggests something. For you, I expect that it will prove absolutely nothing at all.

Because they're telling you just what you want to believe. You site the government here as an unimpeachable source in this case even when a day from now, you will be lambasting 15 other government sources (be they the White House, Senate or some other institutions) as malarkey and fake news or something else, dismissing them entirely because they report something that doesn't fit into your stupid agenda. You have no answer for why it took the State of Hawaii to release a secondary birth record---- if someone wanted to see my birth certificate, I'd just go downstairs, pull the original, photocopy it and send it off in 5 minutes. But you ignore the fact that it took many institutions YEARS in court to finally drag Obama kicking and screaming to finally produce a secondary record, even then, not even producing it for public examination and inspection, only a note from a third party saying that THEY looked at it, saw it, and are reporting it to another party that they determined its authenticity through unknown means who then issues a notice to you! And THAT you have 100% faith in. :lmao:

I read a hundred people here almost daily reporting their "expertise" in subjects they have no direct knowledge of or involvement in, citing only TV shows, radio programs and internet articles, and 90% of the time, it is HOGWASH they just accept because it furthers their agenda or belief. On another thread, people have posted something like 75,000 posts about the Trump Administration, and though I haven't read one post there I would bet that NOT ONE TRUE ACTUAL FACT has been gleaned, shared or learned about Trump from all of that. Now here I come to report on something that I have actual direct knowledge of that adds to a thread------ not that I can prove it to any stranger over the internet without compromising certain things which I cannot do for legal and professional reasons. In that RARE case, someone with absolutely nothing to gain from reporting so actually volunteers such direct information here, and though I have nothing to gain out of it---- I don't expect paid, I don't expect any brownie points, pats on the back, kudos, awards, special status or anything else from this crowd, much less really care if you believe me or not, and a fool like you stands there trying to ridicule it while defending a source that has EVERYTHING to gain from lying to you and has the largest track record of lies, omissions and fabrications in the history of the planet Earth------ the government. And you wonder why so few people like me bother to post here much less come forward with any personal, direct information.

I knew going into this that I'd have only limited circumstantial evidence to back up my report, and that some would believe me while others not and would ridicule it and that's fine! But the next time you read down through the threads here and see only horseshit claim after horseshit claim with idiots barking insults back and forth on nonsense topics, just remember that is exactly what you WANT and make of forums like these. And you will probably be right in the middle of all of it.

Oh, and one last thing: from rare time to time I quote a favored quote of mine because it so much applies here:

View attachment 165791

That quote was actually written a long long time ago by a man called Albert Osborn in his seminal book, his second edition on Questioned Documents. Mr. Osborn was speaking of experts citing unverified or unsubstantiated evidence as fact through inadequate means of scientific testing, but the thought still applies here. If you want to find a copy of the book in a library somewhere, and look through it, you will find the above quote. Just who was Albert Osborn? He is considered the grandfather of all modern scientific, court-qualified forensic document examination. Now, to the sagacious mind, that suggests something. For you, I expect that it will prove absolutely nothing at all.

You're asking me to accept your anonymous word of an anonymous 'friend' that you can't name whose 'testimony' you can't cite or proves even exists.......over the Registrar of Hawaii on Hawaii's vital documents.

Laughing....why? You've presented nothing. While the COLB alone is prima facie evidence in any court of law.

View attachment 165791

You're asking me to accept your anonymous word of an anonymous 'friend' that you can't name whose 'testimony' you can't cite or proves even exists.......over the Registrar of Hawaii on Hawaii's vital documents.

Laughing....why? You've presented nothing. While the COLB alone is prima facie evidence in any court of law.

Learn to READ, Derp. I'm not asking anything. I expect nothing. I don't give a flying crap what you think, believe or if you leap off a tall building!

View attachment 165791

Learn to READ, Derp. I'm not asking anything. I expect nothing. I don't give a flying crap what you think, believe or if you leap off a tall building!

I have read. You've presented exactly jack shit to back your claims. While I have the State of Hawaii on its own vital documents.

Why would I ignore Hawaii and instead believe you? The COLB alone is a prima facie evidence in any court of law. And you're nobody.

Explain it to me.

Explain it to me.

What's to explain? It's a total waste of valuable time talking in circles with a jerk like you.

Dude.....you've presented nothing. No evidence that Hawaii is lying, nothing to back your claim that Obama's COLB is a fake. You've made vague allusions to a 'friend' who is an 'expert' who 'testified' in court. But then abandoned the entire line of horseshit.

And yet expect me, on your word alone, to ignore the Registrar of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. And instead believe you, an anonymous nobody.

I can't tell if you're stupid or you think I am.

Wow you are doubling down on Birther idiocy with that post.

Really a stunning example of Birther thinking.

You say that the government lies about everything- and then you demand that the government release the government's birth certificate.

Which you say the government would lie about;

You have just said you won't believe ANY government document- because you believe the government lies about everything- but you are stomping your feet to get a document from the government- that you won't believe.

LOL

Birthers got to lie, lie, lie

Birthers got to lie, lie, lie.

Explain it to me.

What's to explain? It's a total waste of valuable time talking in circles with a jerk like you.

Dude.....you've presented nothing. No evidence that Hawaii is lying, nothing to back your claim that Obama's COLB is a fake. You've made vague allusions to a 'friend' who is an 'expert' who 'testified' in court. But then abandoned the entire line of horseshit.

And yet expect me, on your word alone, to ignore the Registrar of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents. And instead believe you, an anonymous nobody.

I can't tell if you're stupid or you think I am.

Well since he is a birther we know that
a) he is stupid and
b) he is a liar and
c) he thinks everyone else other than himself and Dentist/Lawyer/Real Estate agents are stupid.

View attachment 165791

You care sooooo little you have posted your lies and bullshit repeatedly in this thread.

LOL

Birthers got to lie, lie, lie.

[Q
I knew going into this that I'd have only limited circumstantial evidence to back up my report, and that some would believe me while others not and would ridicule it and that's fine! .

"my report'

And what report would that be?

The report of your imaginary friend and the imaginary court that your imaginary friend testified to?

Bombshell: Evidence of CIA Role in Forging Obama’s Birth Certificate
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com has learned former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigators had discovered bombshell evidence that the CIA and or other government entities illegally hacked into Hawaii Department of Health records searching for birth records on Barack Obama.
Bombshell: Evidence of CIA Role in Forging Obama’s Birth Certificate

Well we know where this is going to end up ............................. the evidence is there the dumbasses of the world just don't want to accept the fact they put a piece of shit liar and tratior in office and the asshole ran this Country into the ground............... FACE IT!!

and no MSM won't put it out there until it swarms bad enough they have no choice and then their LEFTIST WRITER RETARDS will put their own spin on it just like the Obama assholes will do on here lmfao.

Ok fk nuts hammer away i'm expecting it.

Well there should be some juicy attacks coming from this one lmfao.

Laughing......and the evidence that the CIA hacked into the department of Health of Hawaii's records is.....what?

Also, how do you 'hack into' original paper records that match the electronic records exactly?

You really didn't think this through, did you?

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............... Not all just the ones who work for the Obama assholes and Clinton ass holes and they are still in full force as we speak they are known as the DEEP STATE..........

Research ENEMIES FROM WITH IN you might learn something and your Parental Gov. doesn't have their heads up the asses of the American people where the American ppl have their asses so far up the Gov. they can't see what's right in front of them.
How did you forget the bushs

Forum List

Back