Evidence of CIA role in forging Obama's birth certificate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Bombshell: Evidence of CIA Role in Forging Obama’s Birth Certificate
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com has learned former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigators had discovered bombshell evidence that the CIA and or other government entities illegally hacked into Hawaii Department of Health records searching for birth records on Barack Obama.

Well we know where this is going to end up ............................. the evidence is there the dumbasses of the world just don't want to accept the fact they put a piece of shit liar and tratior in office and the asshole ran this Country into the ground............... FACE IT!!

and no MSM won't put it out there until it swarms bad enough they have no choice and then their LEFTIST WRITER RETARDS will put their own spin on it just like the Obama assholes will do on here lmfao.

Ok fk nuts hammer away i'm expecting it.

Well there should be some juicy attacks coming from this one lmfao.

BOMBSHELL!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

giphy.webp

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com has learned former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s investigators had discovered bombshell evidence that the CIA and or other government entities illegally hacked into Hawaii Department of Health records searching for birth records on Barack Obama.

Well we know where this is going to end up ............................. the evidence is there the dumbasses of the world just don't want to accept the fact they put a piece of shit liar and tratior in office and the asshole ran this Country into the ground............... FACE IT!!

and no MSM won't put it out there until it swarms bad enough they have no choice and then their LEFTIST WRITER RETARDS will put their own spin on it just like the Obama assholes will do on here lmfao.

Laughing......and the evidence that the CIA hacked into the department of Health of Hawaii's records is.....what?

Also, how do you 'hack into' original paper records that match the electronic records exactly?

You really didn't think this through, did you?

• Banned

Laughing......and the evidence that the CIA hacked into the department of Health of Hawaii's records is.....what?

Also, how do you 'hack into' original paper records that match the electronic records exactly?

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............... Not all just the ones who work for the Obama assholes and Clinton ass holes and they are still in full force as we speak they are known as the DEEP STATE..........

Research ENEMIES FROM WITH IN you might learn something and your Parental Gov. doesn't have their heads up the asses of the American people where the American ppl have their asses so far up the Gov. they can't see what's right in front of them.

Your alleged 'source' was Dennis Montgomery.

On the stand, Deputy Sheridan said Mr. Montgomery had “pulled data from American citizens for the C.I.A.,” an assertion that the agency has denied.

When Judge Snow suggested that the materials provided by Mr. Montgomery were “junk,” Deputy Sheridan and Sheriff Arpaio agreed.

Twists Outnumber Judges (So Far) in Case Against Arizona Sheriff

Looks like Sheriff Joe already tossed Mr. Montgomery and his 'materials' as 'junk'. But you still swallowed them whole.

Shocker.

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............... Not all just the ones who work for the Obama assholes and Clinton ass holes and they are still in full force as we speak they are known as the DEEP STATE..........

Research ENEMIES FROM WITH IN you might learn something and your Parental Gov. doesn't have their heads up the asses of the American people where the American ppl have their asses so far up the Gov. they can't see what's right in front of them.

Laughing....sooner or later you're going to realize that Infowars has been playing you for advertising revenue. That you're part of their marketing plan.

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............

Sooner or later you and Alex Jones will be sharing a padded room in a sanitarium.

Bombshell evidence: the KGB forged evidence that MindWars and Steve_McGarrett are native born Americans.

Sooner or later the CIA will show proof and sooner or later the CIA will have to come out and admit it in public because the CIA are a bunch of FK UPS............

Sooner or later you and Alex Jones will be sharing a padded room in a sanitarium.

LMAO you couldn't resist this one I just knew it ehhehee. Orrrrrr sooner or later you might get your head out of your ass bahahhaa,

MindWars has been abducted by aliens for anal probes so many times till he's beginning to look forward to it.

MindWars has been abducted by aliens for anal probes so many times till he's beginning to look forward to it.

I think Mindwars is a female, maybe he/she is both.:)

I think somebody mentioned that a while back. If MW is indeed a chick, she may be the first I've met with such a degree of delusional paranoia.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to hop in the shower before the chemtrails sink in. :wink:

295px-Contrails.jpg

Infowars and Birthers- what a combination made in Conservative hell.

New Topics

Forum List

Back