Everything Obama does is political, Why release Oil reserves now?

are you saying the reason we are taking our reserves and dumping them on the market is to help IEAs plan?

Until you can show something to the contrary, yes, just as Bush did.

Answer me this. Why does the United States contribute 30 million barrels and the rest of the entire fucking world contribute 30 million barrels?

Conservatives do use fear as their favorte tool to manipulate their followers.

ok US Dean.....Democrats dont use fear as a tool i suppose to manipulate their followers?....

Harry answer the question then
what fear?

come out to S.Cal and listen what they say to the Mexicans out here.....listen to what they say to the Elderly.......listen to the shit my Union tells its Members about Republicans.......if any Democrat or Republican does not think that their party uses fear tactics to keep the herd in line......then i will show you a fucking moron who is already in line.....

Conservatives do use fear as their favorte tool to manipulate their followers.

ok US Dean.....Democrats dont use fear as a tool i suppose to manipulate their followers?....
....When Republicans have done it, FOR Dems?

4years.jpg

:eusa_eh:

So Bush released crude oil becuase Katrina shut down much of our refining and shipping capabilities in the gulf region.

How does releasing crude oil help when the refining and transport is shut down?

Political as well.

So Bush released crude oil becuase Katrina shut down much of our refining and shipping capabilities in the gulf region.

Political as well.

Actually lots of crude oil comes from the Gulf. Or it did until Obama put a moratorium in drilling.

Guess that will shut your ass up for 5 minutes or so.

Republicans didn't want to do anything about speculators..and they were complaining about rising gas prices.

This is a big fuck you..to that.

Bully!

Sorry to break it to you, but the Dems have had an equal (if not more) chance to "do something about speculators."

And DEMS are complaining about gas prices.

And as far as using reserves having any "big" effect, dont expect gasoline prices to change more than a few cents, and then, only in the short run.

The Administration is becomming increasingly aware that it is running out its bag of tricks. The huge weaknesses in the Obama Administration were largely irrelevant during his first two years in office since he had Pelosi and Reid actually running the show.

Then after the November 2011 elections (only SEVEN (7) months ago) and the loss of congress, Biden had to take over (Remember Clinton took over during lunch).

Biden is now running the Administration.
Interesting to note that while in 2008 when gas and oil prices spiked to historic highs, the democrats and their useful idiots in the MSM blamed Pres Bush, using a link between the Bush family to the oil business.
Now that the democrats are on the Watch, they are blaming commodity exchange speculators. Never mid that it is due to Obama's drilling ban ( let's not allow ourselves to be insulted by the word "moratorium for it is a BAN) that has resulted in US energy vulnerability.

Political as well.
Get the fuck out of here. Partisan hack.
The Gulf Coast was under a state of emergency due to a natural disaster of epic proportions.
The release of oil from the SPR was appropriate.
This most recent release did nothing. 60 million barrels is about 2.5 days average US consumption. The commodities markets reacted and the crude price fell. Over the next two trading days, the market recovered. Obama's move backfired.
If Obama was really interested in price relief, he'd have lifted that stupid job killing, economy wrecking Gulf oil drilling ban. Obama will not do that. Lifting the ban would be Obama admitting he was wrong. Obama's gigantic ego and high awareness of self importance will not allow that.
Tell ya what. If Obama lifted the ban and admitted on national tv that he was wrong, I might vote for him in 2012. Might

Actually liar, Obama has slowed down the drilling off shore compared to Bush and most of the current drilling Obama is bragging about doing...was started under Bush.

The EPA just blocked a huge project in Alaska for Shell because of some bogus claims affecting a village 20-40 miles from the drilling. Soon west Texas might be sealed off from drilling if the EPA gets its way over some horny toad that even scientists can't agree on.

Carry on twit....

Drilling ban? Around 300 offshore drilling permits have been issued under the Obama admin.

Not only have liberals stopped drilling for oil in many areas, they have prevented building more refineries for years. Refining the oil into usable products is the key. That is a bottleneck liberals utilize against the average American relying on oil products.

Their strategy is to prevent increasing the supply of oil on the market and then slowing down refining the oil with few refineries all hoping this will drive up energy costs, so people will live hermit lifestyles due to the expenses and also make wind/solar power more affordable compared to fossil fuels.

Most Americans are too stupid to see this brewing in their face....

Political as well.
The Gulf Coast was under a state of emergency due to a natural disaster of epic proportions.
This most recent release did nothing. 60 million barrels is about 2.5 days average US consumption. The commodities markets reacted and the crude price fell. Over the next two trading days, the market recovered. Obama's move backfired.
If Obama was really interested in price relief, he'd have lifted that stupid job killing, economy wrecking Gulf oil drilling ban. Obama will not do that. Lifting the ban would be Obama admitting he was wrong. Obama's gigantic ego and high awareness of self importance will not allow that.
Tell ya what. If Obama lifted the ban and admitted on national tv that he was wrong, I might vote for him in 2012. Might

Yeah right you might vote for Obama. Like I am a partisan hack. I must have hit a nerve.

Drilling ban? Around 300 offshore drilling permits have been issued under the Obama admin.
Yeah sure. Now how is it we have not been able to look at this information?
And just where are these permits supposed to be?
Why issue these permits for exploration when the drilling ban when lifted would return production?
"Around 300".....Gee, we'll just take your word as the gospel.

Political as well.

Yeah right you might vote for Obama. Like I am a partisan hack. I must have hit a nerve.
Nerve?...HUH? Didn't notice. Really.
You are a partisan hack. You post nothing of substance here. As a matter of fact, if you left this board tomorrow, no one would notice and no one would care.

come out to S.Cal and listen what they say to the Mexicans out here.....listen to what they say to the Elderly.......listen to the shit my Union tells its Members about Republicans.......
wow.....I'm convinced.

handjob.gif

prove me wrong then asshole......otherwise go play with Little Freddie.....i hear he has an awesome set of Crayons....
Gee.....how could I possibly dispute what "They say......"???

handjob.gif

Ya' got nothin'.....least-of-all, any quotes.​

Nerve?...HUH? Didn't notice. Really.
You are a partisan hack. You post nothing of substance here. As a matter of fact, if you left this board tomorrow, no one would notice and no one would care.

Yes several would miss me. Would they miss you?

I am a partisan hack?
Remember now I am one who says that Obama is a third Bush term.
And that there is little difference between what the right and left do once in congress.

Last edited:

Political as well.

Actually lots of crude oil comes from the Gulf. Or it did until Obama put a moratorium in drilling.

Guess that will shut your ass up for 5 minutes or so.
Nice sales-pitch.

handjob.gif

There's plenty of available-oil, in The Gulf.....and, when the price/conditions are right....they'll be.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back