Everything He Hears Sounds Like Charlie Brown's Teacher, He Is In A Clinic For Depression, Hasn't Been Seen, But He's Still Sponsoring Bills

I have a family member with a brain injury. As a result, I have come into contact with a lot of people with brain injuries.

The side effects of brain injuries vary. One fellow I met told me everyone looks like Charlie Brown to him. This is a disorder known as prosopagnosia.

A-list actor Brad Pitt suffers from prosopagnosia. And as everyone can see for themselves, it does not prohibit him from being a very successful actor. It does not affect his ability to learn his lines and so forth.

Another person I met could not read numbers. When we were in a gym locker room, he said he had to remember the physical location of his locker because he could not read the locker number.

For a long time, my family member could not tell people's voices apart. Much like Fetterman. This did not affect my family member from being able to function and should not affect Fetterman's ability to function.

Depression? That's to be expected after suffering a brain injury. People who suffer the loss of limbs or other injuries will go through the five stages of grief.

Again, this does not affect Fetterman's ability to sponsor bills.

Hell, it is well known that legislative bills are frequently written by special interests and given to our politicians to sponsor them.

The Federalist Society does it all the time.

So curb your hate, assholes.
Yet the umpteenth time you have a family member or close friend directly afflicted with the issue at hand

Do yu have a problem with anyone being able to sponsor and write a bill?
Have him come out and give a press conference to demonstrate he's still healthy enough to do his job or have his doctors state that he is either fine or will be out of office for only a limited amount of time, after which he can expect a full recovery. What's so controversial about that?

Being a legislator in Washington is a tough job, demanding several days of work per week and at least several weeks actually spent in Washington every year. It's tough. Then there are the endless meetings with lobbyists who are throwing money at you and trying to line you up to mumble a few things to a room full of donors. It's constant, I tell you. You have to be at your best.

REALLY?!

'Democrat Senator John Fetterman is currently under doctor’s care and being treated for ‘depression’ at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

But he “sponsored” another bill from the hospital on Thursday.

This is one day after he ‘sponsored‘ a bill on Wednesday.

Fetterman’s Chief of Staff blocked a reporter for daring to ask how Fetterman is able to ‘sponsor’ a bill while he is hospitalized
.'

Ahhh, the old 'Joe Biden Transparency' technique.....

Fetterman has not been SEEN or HEARD FROM since this latest health emergency, and word has spread that Fetterman's health is so bad members of the GOP have now asked for 'Proof of Life' ... and / or mental/physical competency to do his job.

Let that sink in for a second - his health is SO in question people don't know if he's alive ... but we - even his colleagues - are being TOLD his is sponsoring legislation.

:dunno:

If he sponsored a bill, shouldn't he be able to talk about it to the press?

Have him come out and give a press conference to demonstrate he's still healthy enough to do his job or have his doctors state that he is either fine or will be out of office for only a limited amount of time, after which he can expect a full recovery. What's so controversial about that?

Being a legislator in Washington is a tough job, demanding several days of work per week and at least several weeks actually spent in Washington every year. It's tough. Then there are the endless meetings with lobbyists who are throwing money at you and trying to line you up to mumble a few things to a room full of donors. It's constant, I tell you. You have to be at your best.
That has nothing to do with writing a bill.

Not with D's controlling all of the precincts in those areas and not a republican in sight to monitor anything. Trump won that state in 2016, what does that tell you?

I tells me conservatives from PA need to get more people to vote.

I think we have a right to know which Senators and Congressman are taking Alzheimer's and dementia medication.
What kind of medication is that, because my wife is suffering from Dementia, and all they prescribed for her was Amlodipine Besylate and Vitamin D?
The Morphine they gave her when she had her hip surgery screwed up her brain and now I'm having to quit my government job and take care of her full-time.

I have a family member with a brain injury. As a result, I have come into contact with a lot of people with brain injuries.

The side effects of brain injuries vary. One fellow I met told me everyone looks like Charlie Brown to him. This is a disorder known as prosopagnosia.

A-list actor Brad Pitt suffers from prosopagnosia. And as everyone can see for themselves, it does not prohibit him from being a very successful actor. It does not affect his ability to learn his lines and so forth.

Another person I met could not read numbers. When we were in a gym locker room, he said he had to remember the physical location of his locker because he could not read the locker number.

For a long time, my family member could not tell people's voices apart. Much like Fetterman. This did not affect my family member from being able to function and should not affect Fetterman's ability to function.

Depression? That's to be expected after suffering a brain injury. People who suffer the loss of limbs or other injuries will go through the five stages of grief.

Again, this does not affect Fetterman's ability to sponsor bills.

Hell, it is well known that legislative bills are frequently written by special interests and given to our politicians to sponsor them.

The Federalist Society does it all the time.

So curb your hate, assholes.

Do we know if Fetterman is alive?

And all these imaginary friends of yours, did their families run for the hills when they were diagnosed?

Last edited:
What kind of medication is that, because my wife is suffering from Dementia, and all they prescribed for her was Amlodipine Besylate and Vitamin D?
The Morphine they gave her when she had her hip surgery screwed up her brain and now I'm having to quit my government job and take care of her full-time.
Amlodipine is supposed to expand blood vessels if I remember correctly. Calcium blocker?

People who are not in Congress write bills.
Again, do you actually think Representatives and Senators write bills? Secondly, do you honestly think that Fetterman is up to the task of discussing and negotiating complex legislation from his hospital bed when he has a hard time understanding the spoken word?

I’m Right there with you so I understand, it sucks. So sorry.

If I had a dime everytime one of my progressive white women friends told me I was putting party over country when I voted Trump, yet they support Biden,Fetterman and the guy that steals women’s clothes at the airport. Shud up and sit down.

Do we know if Fetterman is alive?

And all these imaginary friends of yours, did their families run for the hills when they were diagnosed?
Most families do abandon their brain-injured family members. They dump them in nursing homes.

I chose not to do that, and I am glad I did.

Most families do abandon their brain-injured family members. They dump them in nursing homes.

I chose not to do that, and I am glad I did.

I'm glad you did as well

But I'm calling BS on the Fettermans

Forum List

Back