Everything full of lies, Russian troops not ready and not enough: Ukrainian soldiers don´t believe in a Russian invasion

I never believed in the intell (mostly humint) as it looked like group speak from different agencies or governments, to close in wording or paragraph alignment for me to regard as valid of them saying they saw the same thing, in the same way, in most cases the same paragraph, foreign language not withstanding regarding Saddam, though knew him to be an asshole.
Seeing line constructions or trenching and fuel point construction is a little easier in sat photo recon is a little easier, having seen those type photos before, not obscured or degraded for public release. I did not realize the distance from the border was about 186 miles, though.
In short, Saddam was a domestic "asshole" who murdered his countrymen but also had destroyed his WMD's and proved it while the American whoever they are are international assholes, liars, murderers, war-mongers, and generally nasty people who misuse their power for their own, personal gain by murdering innocent Americans and international population.
White 6 your reply was "disagree". Would you care to comment on what part of my response you "disagree" with"?

This is all you need to know about the so-called free press of the West. But when such shit is poured evenly and purposefully into the heads every day, the result is inevitable - the heads are filled with shit.

White 6 your reply was "disagree". Would you care to comment on what part of my response you "disagree" with"?
Fuckoff Commie troll. Go bum a Belomorkanal and a glass of cheap vodka, as is your custom and try not to go blind.

White 6 As a personal favour to me, through my associations with the Stalin Rebirth Society, I managed to get your name on the Gulag list. You have been allotted number 137. We’re watching you. Your days are numbered.

White 6 As a personal favour to me, through my associations with the Stalin Rebirth Society, I managed to get your name on the Gulag list. You have been allotted number 137. We’re watching you. Your days are numbered.

your efforts are noticed and you will be awarded with a bottle of pollonium ice tea.
Or you can become our candidate of any of two our American puppet parties in next presidential elections in the US...

In Mexico, where, according to the US State Department, democracy and human rights, actress Tanya Mendoza was shot from a car. The Americans are trying to build something similar in Ukraine.

In Mexico, where, according to the US State Department, democracy and human rights, actress Tanya Mendoza was shot from a car. The Americans are trying to build something similar in Ukraine.
no, the US does not go into details, Ukrainians are free to destroy their country in the way they prefer.
They just have not to leave anything valuable for Russia by the moment Ukraine reunifies with Russia.

your efforts are noticed and you will be awarded with a bottle of pollonium ice tea.
Or you can become our candidate of any of two our American puppet parties in next presidential elections in the US...
I am co-founder of the Fabrika Pollonium so you don't frighten me. I know nothing about your American parties except that all of post-Eisenhower America consists only of "puppet parties".

Forum List

Back