Everything Biden Does Points Towards Treason: JBS Commentary

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
"If every decision that the Biden administration makes weakens our military, strengthens China, promotes war, downgrades our energy resources and the dollar, this is evidence of planning. Many may call this planning Treason."

"But you can fight this by educating yourself and others with the solutions from The John Birch Society."

It's pretty clear that every decision Biden makes takes American down the wrong path and closer to the brink of self-destruction. Of course, Biden isn't nearly intelligent enough to think these ideals up on his own. His corrupt, albeit, intelligent handlers get the credit for pulling the toilet handle.

If every decision that the Biden administration makes weakens our military, strengthens China, promotes war, downgrades our energy resources and the dollar, this is evidence of planning. Many may call this planning Treason."

You need to look up Treason

Doing your job as President is not Treason……attacking the Capitol is

"If every decision that the Biden administration makes weakens our military, strengthens China, promotes war, downgrades our energy resources and the dollar, this is evidence of planning. Many may call this planning Treason."

"But you can fight this by educating yourself and others with the solutions from The John Birch Society."

It's pretty clear that every decision Biden makes takes American down the wrong path and closer to the brink of self-destruction. Of course, Biden isn't nearly intelligent enough to think these ideals up on his own. His corrupt, albeit, intelligent handlers get the credit for pulling the toilet handle.

The John Birch Society. Is that the one where you get free white robes and hood when you join?

The John Birch Society. Is that the one where you get free white robes and hood when you join?

The John Birch Society used the same accusations against Kennedy

1682535521220.jpeg

Kennedy? Heck, the Birch Society founder even accused President Eisenhower of being a communist spy. Just par for the course.

So, yeah. Biden is in good company.
Being a "Communist spy" puts you in "good company?" Okee dokee then.

Being accused by the Birch Society. Learn to read. :itsok:
I did read. You said being accused of being a Communist spy puts you in good company. An odd conclusion, but somehow I'm not surprised.

I did read. You said being accused of being a Communist spy puts you in good company. An odd conclusion, but somehow I'm not surprised.
That's ok, bud. You're a trumptard. No one expects you to be able to read. :itsok:

That's ok, bud. You're a trumptard. No one expects you to be able to read. :itsok:
After seeing how scared you got over the JBS ... I think I may join. They've been trying to get me to. Looks like they push a lot of buttons. Me likes!!

Forum List

Back