Everyones favourite football hooligan/drug dealer/fraudster/wife beater in trouble again

We're you [Vagabond63] raised with the attitude that anybody who opposed the racially based rape of children had to be vilified relentlessly, or did you just come up with that on your own?

He didn't come up with it on his own. Tainted Tommy was pushing this premise long before Vagabond63 latched on to it. And several other instances of eft wrong-wing filth have also latched on to this premise, before Vagabond63 did, but it seems to have originated with Tainted Tommy.

We're you [Vagabond63] raised with the attitude that anybody who opposed the racially based rape of children had to be vilified relentlessly, or did you just come up with that on your own?

He didn't come up with it on his own. Tainted Tommy was pushing this premise long before Vagabond63 latched on to it. And several other instances of eft wrong-wing filth have also latched on to this premise, before Vagabond63 did, but it seems to have originated with Tainted Tommy.
Well, it is certainly true that nobody wants to see British children raped any more than Tommy, but there must be something incredibly ugly about British culture that he found a repulsive cohort to join him.

Normal, decent people don't take the side of subhuman filth who rape young children, as you openly do.

Really? Where did I do that then? Innocent until found guilty is a basic principle of the legal system in the UK. Expecting a fair trial is fundamental to any "free" society. Trial by lynch mob, is an American invention.

Last edited:
Normal, decent people don't take the side of subhuman filth who rape young children, as you openly do.

Really? Where did I do that then? Innocent until found guilty is a basic principle of the legal system in the UK. Expecting a fair trial is fundamental to any "free" society. Trial by lynch mob, is an American invention.
Of COURSE you consider child rapists innocent.

We expected no less from you.

Do you have the right to a fair trial in the US ? Its been hugely popular in the UK since Magna Carta. Of course I am aware that you tend to favour lynchings in some cases.

Do you have the right to a fair trial in the US ? Its been hugely popular in the UK since Magna Carta. Of course I am aware that you tend to favour lynchings in some cases.

I shouldn't bother. Those like Dogmaphile and Bob Blaylock are merely desperate to deflect attention from the fact that the USA is one of the top 5 countries worldwide with the highest rates of child prostitution.
"Prostituted children remain the orphans of America's justice system. They are either ignored or, when they do come in contact with law enforcement, harassed, arrested, and incarcerated while the adults who exploit them - the pimp and their customers - largely escape punishment," said Julian Sher, author of the book Somebody's Daughter: The Hidden Story of America's Prostituted Children and the Battle to Save Them. Sound familiar? Where's Tommy Robinson? Why's he not campaigning against "Christians" who sexually exploit children?

I shouldn't bother. Those like Dogmaphile and Bob Blaylock are merely desperate to deflect attention from the fact that the USA is one of the top 5 countries worldwide with the highest rates of child prostitution.

Thar's nonsense, and you know it.

Neither Dogmaphobe nor I have any motive to deny or deflect away form such a terrible problem in our own country. But it's not relevant, and provides no valid excuse for you to openly defend an evil taking place in your country.

That fact remains, undeniable, that you and Tainted Tommy have been openly taking the side of child-rape gangs, and condemning those who oppose them. Even if your absurd false accusation against Dogmaphobe and myself had any basis in truth, which it absolutely does not, nothing about it would in any way mitigate the culpability that you bear for your own open evil.

Your post is nothing more than a very, very poor attempt as a tu quoque argument.

Neither Dogmaphobe nor I have any motive to deny or deflect away form such a terrible problem in our own country. But it's not relevant, and provides no valid excuse for you to openly defend an evil taking place in your country.

That fact remains, undeniable, that you and Tainted Tommy have been openly taking the side of child-rape gangs, and condemning those who oppose them. Even if your absurd false accusation against Dogmaphobe and myself had any basis in truth, which it absolutely does not, nothing about it would in any way mitigate the culpability that you bear for your own open evil.

Your post is nothing more than a very, very poor attempt as a tu quoque argument.
Bob, you have been asked numerous times to present one single posting to back up your allegations and you have failed every time.

Earlier in this thread you slandered a 16 year old boy. I asked you to back it up but again you cant and end up looking foolish.

Your blind hatred is giving uneducated , unskilled building site labourers a bad name.

"Prostituted children remain the orphans of America's justice system. They are either ignored or, when they do come in contact with law enforcement, harassed, arrested, and incarcerated while the adults who exploit them - the pimp and their customers - largely escape punishment," said Julian Sher, author of the book Somebody's Daughter: The Hidden Story of America's Prostituted Children and the Battle to Save Them. Sound familiar? Where's Tommy Robinson? Why's he not campaigning against "Christians" who sexually exploit children?
They would be outraged if the rapists were muslims, but failing that they dont give a fuck.

Bob, you have been asked numerous times to present one single posting to back up your allegations and you have failed every time.

Earlier in this thread you slandered a 16 year old boy. I asked you to back it up but again you cant and end up looking foolish.

Your blind hatred is giving uneducated , unskilled building site labourers a bad name.

That you do not like or agree with the answers that you have received does not give you license to claim that they were never given, not does it give license for your entirely baseless attack on my profession

At least, very much unlike you, I am someone who has actually contributed to society ,l rather than living my entire life as a worthless, parasitic, pedophile-loving subhuman piece of shit. It is ironic that a worthless parasite such as yourself feels that you have any places to condemn someone who actually has a profession, because you delusionally imagine that there is anything inferior about that profession.

The lowliest honest profession at all, is much higher than you ever have or ever will ever aspire to, and I am quite far above that.

That you do not like or agree with the answers that you have received does not give you license to claim that they were never given, not does it give license for your entirely baseless attack on my profession

At least, very much unlike you, I am someone who has actually contributed to society ,l rather than living my entire life as a worthless, parasitic, pedophile-loving subhuman piece of shit. It is ironic that a worthless parasite such as yourself feels that you have any places to condemn someone who actually has a profession, because you delusionally imagine that there is anything inferior about that profession.

The lowliest honest profession at all, is much higher than you ever have or ever will ever aspire to, and I am quite far above that.
Once again you evade the questions. You accuse people without any evidence. Think about what that makes you.
Myself, Vagabond and Coyote are regularly slandered by yourself and every time you are called on it you deflect and then hide. I dont know about the other guys but I make allowances for your spineless cowardice because you are such a limited individual.

Please provide one instance of my "pedophile-loving" comments. You can search all of my posts quite easily so even a low info fuck like yourself should be able to find something.

From the thread header I thought I was about to read a desperate plea for bail money.....

Doubt it, "Tommy Robinson" is very well funded by far-Right groups

He's hardly a poor downtrodden "journalist"

Translation: "I make unsubstantiated assertions without any evidence to back up what I say and when challenged I resort to petty name calling and appeals to emotion in a pathetic attempt to both cover up my inadequacies and to derail the argument."---signed Bob Blaylock

Still waiting for the link to the post/s where I defend or enable child molesters.

Translation: "I make unsubstantiated assertions without any evidence to back up what I say and when challenged I resort to petty name calling and appeals to emotion in a pathetic attempt to both cover up my inadequacies and to derail the argument."---signed Bob Blaylock

Still waiting for the link to the post/s where I defend or enable child molesters.
I think you might be waiting a long while for Bob to produce anything substantive. Thanks for translating his latest drivel. I actually thought he had wandered into the wrong thread.

Please provide one instance of my "pedophile-loving" comments.

Every statement in which you condemn“Tommy Robsinson” for coming out against and exposing the Islamist child-rape gangs, is taking the side of those child-rapers.
Robinson has not exposed one child raper. they had already been arrested , charged and sent for trial before he showed up to "expose " them.

His antics nearly led to their trials being abandoned which is what the rapists would have wanted.

You actively want child rapers to walk free which is a stance that I cant get my head around.

You need to do better than that if you want to play with educated adults

What lies at the heart of these idiot's dedication to the rape of children lies a profound lack of self esteem. They hate themselves. They hate their own culture. When those of a different culture rape their children, they project all of their self loathing by showing solidarity with the rapists. This, in turn, is reinforced by the other dedicated child rape facilitators who congratulate them for the way they assist in these rapes through all the invective they hurl at any who oppose them. This makes them feel GOOD about helping to enable the child rape as they can then all share in the smug self-congratulation they give each other.

It is all profoundly sick and dysfunctional.

:icon_rolleyes: Yeah...like you lot favor beheadings. Your weak impotent insults indicate a weak impotent mind.

Tommy Robinson faces assault charge after Center Parcs arrest
The former English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson has been charged with common assault following an incident at Center Parcs in Bedfordshire.

Bedfordshire police said the 37-year-old, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was due to appear at Luton magistrates court on 2 April and had been released on bail.

I hope the courts show some compassion. Tommy hasnt been in trouble all year.
You lie so much . How about substantiating the charge Robinson (Yaxley-Lennon) is a drug dealer?
I can't find any such evidence. What about you?

Forum List

Back