CDZ Everyone needs to get exposed to Covid-19

EXCEPT for tiny minority of the population who are at serious risk of death and should remain quarantined. The REST of the population needs to get exposed to this virus in order to develop "herd immunity." (Overwhelming our health system is no longer a threat.)

Otherwise this bogeyman will paralyze our economy until a vaccine becomes widely available. What say you?
I had it, so did my wife and kid. I had a fever with sweats one day started and ended in an hour, next day my stomach hurt for a few hours and the next day I lost my taste, my wife lost her hearing

80 percent of the USA already had this and did not even know it
Really- 80%.

Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.34.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-05 at 1.34.08 PM.png

EXCEPT for tiny minority of the population who are at serious risk of death and should remain quarantined. The REST of the population needs to get exposed to this virus in order to develop "herd immunity." (Overwhelming our health system is no longer a threat.)

Otherwise this bogeyman will paralyze our economy until a vaccine becomes widely available. What say you?
Yes. I don't want to see the case numbers drop in summer. Keep them nice and steady and we'll be naturally immunized against a recurrence.
Unless of course- getting the covid-19 doesn't provide immunity- or doesn't provide it a few months from now.

I had it, so did my wife and kid. I had a fever with sweats one day started and ended in an hour, next day my stomach hurt for a few hours and the next day I lost my taste, my wife lost her hearing

Really- 80%.

View attachment 332410View attachment 332410
LOL in other words you believe that everything on TV is real

Really- 80%.

LOL- in other words you believe anything a right wing talk show host or reality TV con-man tells you is real.

Really- 80%.

LOL- in other words you believe anything a right wing talk show host or reality TV con-man tells you is real.
LOL and you are actually arguing that everything the government including Trump is saying is real

Play on stupid

Your move

Really- 80%.

LOL and you are actually arguing that everything the government including Trump is saying is real

Play on stupid

Your move
LOL- I am actually arguing that some guy saying 80% of America has already had the coronavirus is less believable than every medical and scientific expert in America.

But hey- you go ahead and chose to believe some anonymous guy posting on the internet.

Except that’s not “the plan”. So far we have a little over 1 million confirmed cases. Today with the lockdown we have 25,000 new cases a day. With a population of people 328 million, to get 55% of the population infected it would take nearly 19 years. The “experts” are saying we can’t lift quarantine restrictions until we reach that “herd immunity”. Science and math aren’t driving their decisions, this is a power grab and they won’t let it go.

I doubt a significant majority of Covid-19 infected persons are actually getting counted as confirmed cases, because there aren't enough Covid19 tests in order to test, confirm, and count almost all asymptomatic or mildly ill cases of Covid-19 patients. Preliminary Covid-19 anti-body testing indicates ca. 2.7 million New Yorkers as having been infected by Covid, this in comparison to only some few hundred thousand cases being confirmed. New York has nearly one-third the reported confirmed cases of Covid-19 infections. in the U.S, Hence, if there are ca. 2.7 million Covid anti-bodied persons, then there are likely ca. ten million Americans having been Covid-19 infected. This corona virus disease is by a factor of around ten times more contagious and prevalent than the reported one million confirmed cases. reported.

SO are you saying the best way to beat the virus is for every one to get it, kinda Russian roulette on if its your child dies or mine? instead of everyone covering up so it has no where to go & fades away. every way of handling it has a down side no unicorns in sight.

Forum List

Back