Everyone hates the Oregon Ducks

Give it a rest with the uniforms.

Better than Notre Dame

oregon_ducks_uniform_nike_3.jpg

Notre Dame is obnoxious, even when they don't win, they are that way.

People hate them for two reasons. First, they win. If you win consistently, you will have plenty of haters. And second, they are prone to run up the score. I've seen them up by 3 TDs in the 4th quarter and still be bombing for the endzone. That is actually a reason to hate.

If teams and fans hate the Ducks because they run up the score, I suggest their opponents put a better product on the field.

I rooted for Auburn to beat Oregon in the reg season , rooted for LSU to beat Oregon, rooted for Ohio St to beat them in the Rose Bowl, rooted for Wisconsin to beat them in the RB , and would root for Bama to beat Oregon.

They are a no-class program.

PS - I rooted for Phiily 76ers to beat the Portland Trailblazers in the1977 NBA finals.

Last edited:
Oregon has won one Rose Bowl.

Washington about 10. In the grandaddy. 2nd most behind USC - and ahead of UCLA, Michigan and Ohio St.

Better than Notre Dame

If you don't like that one - they have about 100 others............................

Oregon's uniform at least aren't boring like the Big 10, SEC and Atlanta Coast. Look at Ohio State, LSU, Flordia and Michigan for instance. Same uniforms since the 40's.

Yes, we have the same uniforms. It is an athletic competition, not a fashion show.

It is also about tradition.

I rooted for Auburn to beat Oregon in the reg season , rooted for LSU to beat Oregon, rooted for Ohio St to beat them in the Rose Bowl, rooted for Wisconsin to beat them in the RB , and would root for Bama to beat Oregon.

They are a no-class program.

PS - I rooted for Phiily 76ers to beat the Portland Trailblazers in the1977 NBA finals.

So if you don't root for a team, they are a no class team?

That's funny.

I thought UW had more than 7 Rose Bowl wins.

Most of them were upsets - which makes itseem like more.

UCLA is also up there ..............

I thought UW had more than 7 Rose Bowl wins.

Most of them were upsets - which makes itseem like more.

UCLA is also up there ..............

There was a time when the Rose Bowl used to mean something

The Punk Ducks will get their cumupance.

I think ND could run the table - I really do.

Team of Destiny.

I agree 100% with the thread title.

They can't even take a beating without attacking the other team. Go Broncos!!

Forum List

Back