Every Youngster Age 18-19 Should Be Required To Serve 3 Years In The Military

FORCING military service is NOT the way to cure societal ills. Punishing everyone because a minority of society doesn't know how to behave is ridiculous.
Spoken like a right wing chickenhawk who is for war but wants others to do their fighting for them....you know, like Bush

bush%2Band%2Bthe%2Bchickenhawks.jpg
We have a volunteer military. Deal with it JACKASS

Yep....because of Richard Nixon ending the draft. You cowardly bastards start wars and very few of you are even a little bit inconvenienced by it.

What branch of the military did your beloved Obama serve in?

The same one Dick Cheney served in....after his third deferment.

So far Obama has ended two wars and brought nearly a quarter million young Americans home......where they belong. I might add that he got Osama Bin Laden a long time after Bush gave up:

What a dream world you live in. DumBama happened to be in the right place at the right time. The quest to find Bin Laden started under Bush. Plus the fact that DumBama was so excited that he couldn't wait to brag to the world how Seal Team Six executed the plan. Then the terrorists shot down Seal Team Six's helicopter killing many members of the team.

Yeah, DumBama ended two wars. One of them he gave the country to ISIS which many of our solders lost lives for; all for nothing thanks to the idiot in the White House.

Yep....because of Richard Nixon ending the draft. You cowardly bastards start wars and very few of you are even a little bit inconvenienced by it.

So far Obama has ended two wars and brought nearly a quarter million young Americans home......where they belong.
How do you walk with Obama's prick that far up your ass?

You fucking people are a joke

What's a joke is ignorant right wingers who worship every word they hear and watch on Faux News....continuous lies 24/7
I rarely watch TV you stupid fuck. And as far as your fallback position of am radio? I NEVER listen to it.

You're as ignorant as they come apparently

Here in my residence I have a wireless network with 3PC's, a laptop, 3 TV's and my phone service attached. I've been state-of-the-art since the mid 1990's when I retired after 41 years with a major contractor serving prime contracts with the DOE. I worked in some of the largest mainframe computer centers in the SE U S. I was a computing and telecommunications security officer(CTSO) and a Crypto Control Officer. I wrote security plans covering both physical and technical security in a center which processed everything from sensitive through top secret programs for the government. Now.....catch me if you can!!

So far Obama has ended two wars and brought nearly a quarter million young Americans home......where they belong.
How do you walk with Obama's prick that far up your ass?

You fucking people are a joke

What's a joke is ignorant right wingers who worship every word they hear and watch on Faux News....continuous lies 24/7
I rarely watch TV you stupid fuck. And as far as your fallback position of am radio? I NEVER listen to it.

You're as ignorant as they come apparently

Here in my residence I have a wireless network with 3PC's, a laptop, 3 TV's and my phone service attached. I've been state-of-the-art since the mid 1990's when I retired after 41 years with a major contractor serving prime contracts with the DOE. I worked in some of the largest mainframe computer centers in the SE U S. I was a computing and telecommunications security officer(CTSO) and a Crypto Control Officer. I wrote security plans covering both physical and technical security in a center which processed everything from sensitive through top secret programs for the government. Now.....catch me if you can!!
I had everything you had at the age of 30. Fuck off loser

Correll is lying, a typical Rushbo mirror tactic.

Correll denies his religious motivation, just as a Muslim would.

No one has proven that we cannot afford mandatory service.

Correll has attacked me, then cries when I make him pay for it.

Correll has attacked my values, then cries when I should he is a hypocrite.

Correll has stated he will not attack my patriotism. Let's see if he can do that.

I have and will always treat Correll as he treats me. So, bub, be polite and you will get it. Deal?

1. I have told no lies.

2. I have already responded to your odd interest in my religious beliefs, I have pointed out that it is irrelevant, and it is. I have pointed out that you are only doing it to smear me with what you consider a nutty belief, and you are. I have pointed out that you are trying to derail the thread with this distraction because you can't make your case and that is true.

3. Do you really need to have it explained by someone else for you that if we cannot afford our current budget, that vastly increasing the size of our military is not an option? THat is not credible to me.

4. Your values? IF by pointing out your dishonest tactics, then yes. Of course.

5. Your patriotism is not relevant here. YOur proposed policy is unworkable and not in American interests.

6. I was fairly polite the last post. You responded with calling me a liar and a hypocrite. I will give you a pass this time.

The military service and training forms a basic structure for young citizens much better than E Mail and Texting. Video games are a no brainer.

Israel requires this of all their young men and women and they seem to turn out pretty well.

Also.....the bunch of chicken hawks in the congress would think twice if they were sending their own to some godforsaken desert or mountain range to get wounded or die.

Israel requires it because of the threat their country receives.

I think the Armed Forces might be a good idea for youths who are in a difficult situation. I think maybe even at the age of 14 poor parents whose kids are getting a bad education and suffer problems, like in inner city areas, should have the option of putting their kids into the armed forces, to receive an education in many different ways, then go and get a job when they've finished at 18 and become a member of the armed forces.

By the way op. I did 3 years in the joint and I STILL amassed everything you have almost 2 decades ago. I would be willing to bet I had my first cellphone (a brick with US Cellular) when you were thinking you were "somebody" sitting behind your desk playing with pc punchcards.

Stupidfuck

As generally happens the elephant in the room is being studiously avoided. State slavery is abhorrent to anyone who values liberty.
The thread has devolved into nyah, nyah, your mother has a mustache, well your mother wears combat boots or look at me I have bigger balls than you.

As generally happens the elephant in the room is being studiously avoided. State slavery is abhorrent to anyone who values liberty.
The thread has devolved into nyah, nyah, your mother has a mustache, well your mother wears combat boots or look at me I have bigger balls than you.
And WiFi!

Forum List

Back